HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Trump Supporter Compares The Trump Train Wreck To Late Comedian’s Crash-And-Burn Life
Posted by: Redstate ()
Date: August 06, 2016 07:49AM

I absolutely love the old Chris Farley movies, like “Tommy Boy” and “Beverly Hills Ninja.” These aren’t exactly high cinema, but still, fun.

Now picture Tommy Boy as president and weigh the madcap shenanigans.

http://www.redstate.com/sweetie15/2016/08/05/trump-supporter-compares-trump-train-wreck-late-comedians-crash-burn-life/

Options: ReplyQuote
Constitution Party Candidate Darrell Castle Refuses To Deny He’s A 9/11 Truther
Posted by: Redstate ()
Date: August 06, 2016 07:50AM

I did my research on Constitution Party Presidential nominee Darrell Castle, and demonstrated how he's no better than Donald Trump. Principled conservatives looking for someone to vote for, should go elsewhere.

http://www.redstate.com/neil_stevens/2016/08/05/darrell-castle-refuses-deny-hes-911-truther/

Re: Trump Supporter Compares The Trump Train Wreck To Late Comedian’s Crash-And-Burn Life
Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: August 06, 2016 07:55AM

We are faced with terrible choices all around this year. It's really unprecedented. Choose someone who will continue to cuck out and turn America into a 3rd world nightmare while increasing taxes and starting more wars (Hillary), or choose a loud-mouth with America's best interest in mind (Trump). He ain't ideal, but he will have to do. No 3rd party candidly stands a chance.

Re: Trump Supporter Compares The Trump Train Wreck To Late Comedian’s Crash-And-Burn Life
Posted by: watched johnson last night ()
Date: August 06, 2016 08:09AM

FrankR. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> loud-mouth with America's best interest in mind
> (Trump). He ain't ideal,

The man doesn't even have respect for our troops.

No thank you.

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: August 06, 2016 08:16AM

watched johnson last night Wrote:
> FrankR. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > loud-mouth with America's best interest in mind
> > (Trump). He ain't ideal,
>
> The man doesn't even have respect for our troops.
>
> No thank you.

I hear you. Trust me, I get it. I do t like him either. Can you honestly say that Hillary cares about anyone but herself?

Posted by: Why is this in FFX General? ()
Date: August 06, 2016 08:48AM

Why isn't this in Off-Topic you retards.

Posted by: cLxve ()
Date: August 06, 2016 10:38AM

Dont worry he finally endorsed the speaker of the house - every thing is fine now

Posted by: SLIMSHADY ()
Date: August 06, 2016 10:45AM

Posted by: #neverHillary ()
Date: August 06, 2016 10:59AM

I will take my chances with Trump. Hillary has lied too much to the American public and has proven herself incompetent.

Posted by: dr. phil ()
Date: August 06, 2016 12:06PM

FrankR. Wrote:
> We are faced with terrible choices all around this
> year. It's really unprecedented. Choose someone
> who will continue to cuck out and turn America
> into a 3rd world nightmare while increasing taxes
> and starting more wars (Hillary), or choose a
> loud-mouth with America's best interest in mind
> (Trump). He ain't ideal, but he will have to do.
> No 3rd party candidly stands a chance.

Your posts continue to betray a complete lack of understanding of what is transpiring. It turns out that you are not alone:

When critics challenge false assertions — say, Trump’s claim that thousands of Muslims cheered in New Jersey when the twin towers fell on Sept. 11, 2001 — their refutations can threaten people, rather than convince them. Graves noted that if people feel attacked, they resist the facts all the more.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/why-facts-dont-matter-to-trumps-supporters/2016/08/04/924ece4a-5a78-11e6-831d-0324760ca856_story.html

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.