HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
CBS Poll: Trump’s Alienation Of Conservatives Is The Reason He’s Behind
Posted by: Redstate ()
Date: August 02, 2016 07:31AM

One point worth making. Of the 18-20% of conservatives that Trump has lost (relative to Bush/Romney), it appears that roughly one third of them have gone to outright voting for Clinton, and two thirds to some third option or undecided.

http://www.redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/08/01/cbs-poll-trumps-alienation-conservatives-reason-hes-behind/

TRUMP IS NOT A REPUBLICAN!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: CBS Poll: Trump’s Alienation Of Conservatives Is The Reason He’s Behind
Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: August 02, 2016 07:56AM

CBS poll. Move On

Posted by: idiots abound ()
Date: August 02, 2016 08:07AM

Do you seriously believe that a single conservative will vote for Hillary? Your deluding yourself. I've observed that the extensive and vocal pissed of Bernie Sanders supporters protesting at the democratic national convention were largely marginalized and ignored. I was left with the impression that while it's possible that they may vote for Trump, at best, they won't be voting for Hillary. I do think that the democrats are trying to project their own fears on to the republican party as a pathetic defense mechanism. Poll's are only good to try and sway the weak minded when used in this fashion. Most of them are already voting for Hillary. So don't get your hopes up that this poll will net any new support for Hillary or her band of plumbers.

Posted by: Wnl8k ()
Date: August 02, 2016 09:00AM

There are actually idiots who will vote for the candidate they think is going to win just so they can say they voted for the winner. I used to work with someone like that. Rather boring fellow he was. He was the same with his support for sports teams. He was a Dallas Cowboys fan as long as they were winning but if they weren't he'd switch allegiance to the team he thought was going to Super Bowl.

Posted by: whats been conserved ()
Date: August 02, 2016 09:41AM

I don't even know what a conservative is. They certainly haven't conserved anything over the last 60 years, least of which is keeping the ladies room for ladies only.

Posted by: Gunlover ()
Date: August 02, 2016 10:08AM

CBS just run out bullshit again, now they throwing out the over used word "Conservatives" hoping maybe it help stick the point of their worthless poll. We polled Conservatives, How they know?

Media think you are all simple minded and need to be reminded.

Posted by: 6eheH ()
Date: August 02, 2016 10:15AM

Clinton Bullshit Service ran poll.

Posted by: idiots abound ()
Date: August 02, 2016 11:05AM

It must have been the same polling service used for the brexit vote. The liberal's wanting to remain in the eu were ahead by 6 points. They lost by6 points. The next day after the shock subsided a bit, the left then tried to claim the voters were ignorant, mislead, lied to, and were fooled into voting the wrong way. I suspect strongly that if Trump wins, we will get a repeat performance here. Along with attempts to riot, incite to violence, and political tantrums and refusal to follow the same laws that would be cited chapter and verse if Hillary wins. Obama and the democrats have really followed through with thier campaign promises and united this country. I've not seen such hate filled divisions since the sixties when Johnson promised the same things and got the same results. Oh, wasn't he a democrat as well? Imagine that.

Posted by: Jump the Shark ()
Date: August 02, 2016 12:45PM

Fiscal conservatives can always jump ship and vote for Gary Johnson on the Libertarian ticket:

On the ballot in all 50 states
Reasonable party platform
Not cray cray
Not under Federal investigation
Former Governor, with former Governor as VP
Does not care if you accept Jesus, Vishnu or a tree as your personal savior

Got my vote.

Posted by: Tax n Spend ()
Date: August 02, 2016 07:02PM

"Fiscal Conservative"

What is that?

Posted by: Republicans Voting for Hillary? ()
Date: August 02, 2016 08:07PM

No one in their right mind wants Hillary who knows how corrupt, dishonest and a liar she is. Only mindless Drones would vote for her And her equally corrupt Democrat Leftist Core.

If Trump loses , Cruz, Bush, Kasich , Cooch are all finished. Good riddance to them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.