HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ADD/ADHD medication
Posted by: Andrew ()
Date: September 09, 2006 09:40PM

I used to be diagnosed but it's been a couple years and I was taken off. Now it's virtually impossible for me to get any from my doctor. Does anyone have any add for sale medication? If so, i'd really appreciate it. It's so hard sitting down to study with this.

Thanks.
Dan

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: ADD/ADHD medication
Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: September 09, 2006 10:18PM

ADD-ADHD.jpg

Posted by: Jester ()
Date: September 09, 2006 10:19PM

I find it hard to believe that a Doctor will not dish out ADD meds. Pretty much all you have to do in the Doctor's office is breath and ask.

Posted by: Lurker ()
Date: September 09, 2006 10:21PM

What did the first post say again? I got distracted.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: September 09, 2006 10:24PM

Posted By: Andrew
Signed: Dan

Would that be officer Dan ____ posing as Andrew? Or Office Andrew ____ posing as Dan?

If an honest post... most psychiatrists are more than willing to medicate. So either you need to try a different shrink or you obviously don't need medication and are trying to abuse it.

Posted by: uhhcya ()
Date: September 10, 2006 11:57AM

i was as well ion high school and my mother and i refused to put me on medication (you should see the shit the medication will do to you... for exmaple. ridilin causes depression and you will have to eventually be put on prozac. Wht i did was i looked into what is called the "feingold diet" http://www.feingold.org/ and my GPA went up from a 1.7 to a 3.4 by the time i graduated. it has to be a choice thing, you cant just pop a pill. People dont understand what they put in their body. check out that website and read up on it, and i bet you will notice a difference. remember, the life of a red blood cell is 3 months so you wont be noticing things right off the bat but you will notice it when your able to focus more every day. hope that helped.

Date: September 10, 2006 11:59AM

not to mention, your body builds up a resistance to mg's of whatever your on and your doses will have to be upped every so often and eventually youll change drugs to a more powerful one. think of what this stuff does to your liver?? yeah sure we all die eventually but i would rather live my life with less problems than i would normally have run into by avoiding things that i avoided.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: September 10, 2006 12:19PM

ADD meds are a controlled substance. Asking for it on this forum is like asking someone if you can buy Meth from them. Also, many ADD medications act like speed when used by adults. If you are not a cop, you are an idiot.

Posted by: WashingToneLocian ()
Date: September 10, 2006 12:23PM

uhhcya Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i was as well ion high school and my mother and i
> refused to put me on medication (you should see
> the shit the medication will do to you... for
> exmaple. ridilin causes depression and you will
> have to eventually be put on prozac. Wht i did was
> i looked into what is called the "feingold diet"
> http://www.feingold.org/ and my GPA went up
> from a 1.7 to a 3.4 by the time i graduated. it
> has to be a choice thing, you cant just pop a
> pill. People dont understand what they put in
> their body. check out that website and read up on
> it, and i bet you will notice a difference.
> remember, the life of a red blood cell is 3 months
> so you wont be noticing things right off the bat
> but you will notice it when your able to focus
> more every day. hope that helped.

We have a kid that we thought was ADD, or close to it. We used Feingold for a couple of years and it was phenomenal. It takes a little while to kick in, but once it did the kid was much calmer and easier to deal with. When you get Feingold materials, you realize all the artifical crap they are putting in foods these days. It's amazing.

We don't have our son on Feingold now, but we regularly avoid things with food coloring (especially Red, since Red40 is basically like feeding your kid gasoline). We also buy a lot of organic things because BHT and hormones they use in dairy also cause problems.

Reston "Bong Hit" Peace and Gravis I have fake ADD
Posted by: Pedro ()
Date: September 10, 2006 02:44PM

You two losers now have a choice. Go to the WEB site and try to fix your problem! It is funny how you two losers post on every other subject, but ignore this one.

Andrew Bare ...
Posted by: Pedro ()
Date: September 10, 2006 02:45PM

your true colors show. Your a druggie!

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: September 10, 2006 09:20PM

Andrew Wrote:
> I used to be diagnosed but it's been a couple
> years and I was taken off. Now it's virtually
> impossible for me to get any from my doctor. Does
> anyone have any add for sale medication? If so,
> i'd really appreciate it. It's so hard sitting
> down to study with this.
>
> Thanks.
> Dan

hey "Andrew" this wouldnt be you by any chance be you would it?

Basic Info:
  • Dan Gessler
  • 8488 Falling Leaf Rd,
    Springfield, VA 22153-2502
  • Home Phone: (703) 455-6805
  • Birth date: November 27, 1986
  • Parents: Geary and Mee H Gessler
  • Current location: Virginia Tech
Physical Desciption:
  • Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
  • Black Hair
  • Brown Eyes
  • Body Type: Average
  • Ethnicity: South Korean
Activities:
  • Drink Socially   *cough*illegally*cough*
  • Smoke Occasionally
Personal:
  • Education: some college
  • recently (within the last year) signed up at datehookup.com and your profile is here: http://www.datehookup.com/User-199417.htm
  • You are looking: for a black or white woman ages 18 to 20 to date
  • School: Hayfield Secondary School http://www.fcps.k12.va.us/HayfieldSS/
  • College: Vigiania Tech
  • Job: "Self-Employed" - you do tech stuff on the side like fixing people's (Windows XP) computers and are experienced in webhosting.
  • Personality Type: Outgoing
  • Have Kids: No
Other:
  • you are very much into the laser jamming devices and dont seem to care for the police.
  • illegally own a laser jamming device you use in your car.
  • claimed to own http://discountmags.com
  • used to own freestuffheaven.com but it has since turned into a portal with "popular searches" such as "gay sex" <-- wtf?
  • your homepage is/used to be (i dont think you kept it for 4 years) http://www.aimforum.com
  • you were the 41332nd signer of a pettition by the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) to "[Take] a Stand Against the RIAA"
  • and probably made this lame ass post: http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?40,21859,21859#msg-21859
  • Cell Phone: 571-212-7726 (active? someone wanna call him?)   xD
  • AIM AOL: macfan500 (abandoned); osfan88belle (abandoned); zes (ACTIVE)
  • Email: dan@freestuffheaven.com (abandoned) but now you use dgessler@vt.edu
Current AIM profile:

Just curious.

(fixed a typo in his email address)
(added more info)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2006 11:56AM by Gravis.

Andrew Bare ....
Posted by: Pedro "illegal Alien" Garcia, Crimina ()
Date: September 11, 2006 06:30AM

is the whimpy little jewish boy with a rubber hanging from his butt. Andrew's email is andrewbare@aol.com. Maybe he can find another boyfriend!

Posted by: ROFFLE ()
Date: September 11, 2006 05:02PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Andrew Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I used to be diagnosed but it's been a couple
> > years and I was taken off. Now it's virtually
> > impossible for me to get any from my doctor.
> Does
> > anyone have any add for sale medication? If
> so,
> > i'd really appreciate it. It's so hard sitting
> > down to study with this.
> >
> > Thanks.
> > Dan
>
>
> hey "Andrew" this wouldnt be you by any chance be
> you would it?
>
> Basic Info:Dan Gessler
> 8488 Falling Leaf Rd,
> Springfield, VA 22153-2502Home Phone: (703)
> 455-6805
> Birth date: November 27, 1986
> Parents: Geary and Mee H GesslerPhysical
> Desciption:Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
> Black Hair
> Brown Eyes
> Body Type: Average
> Ethnicity: Asian (I think South
> Korean)Activities:Drink
> Socially   *cough*illegally*cough*
> Smoke OccasionallyOther:Education: some college
> College: Vigiania TechJob: "Self-Employed" - you
> do tech stuff on the side like fixing people's
> (Windows XP) computers and are experienced in
> webhosting.
> Personality Type: Outgoing
> Status: Single
> Have Kids: No
> You are looking: for a black or white woman ages
> 18 to 20 (well... maybe a bit older now) to date
> you were the 41332nd signer of a pettition by the
> Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) to " a Stand
> Against the RIAA"
> and probably made this lame ass post:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?4
> 0,21859,21859#msg-21859 Contact:AIM AOL:
> osfan88belle (probably changed)
> Email: dan@freestuffheaven.com but now you use
> dgressler@vt.edu
> Just curious.

ROFFLE CAKSE OMG OWNED HAHAHAHAHA NOW HES FUCKED HAHAHA

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: September 11, 2006 06:23PM

Gravis Wrote:
> Basic Info:Dan Gessler
> 8488 Falling Leaf Rd,
> Springfield, VA 22153-2502Home Phone: (703)
> 455-6805
> Birth date: November 27, 1986
> Parents: Geary and Mee H GesslerPhysical
> Desciption:Height: 5 ft. 11 in.
> Black Hair
> Brown Eyes
> Body Type: Average
> Ethnicity: Asian (I think South
> Korean)Activities:Drink
> Socially   *cough*illegally*cough*
> Smoke OccasionallyOther:Education: some college
> College: Vigiania TechJob: "Self-Employed" - you
> do tech stuff on the side like fixing people's
> (Windows XP) computers and are experienced in
> webhosting.
> Personality Type: Outgoing
> Status: Single
> Have Kids: No
> You are looking: for a black or white woman ages
> 18 to 20 (well... maybe a bit older now) to date
> you were the 41332nd signer of a pettition by the
> Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) to " a Stand
> Against the RIAA"
> and probably made this lame ass post:
> http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?4
> 0,21859,21859#msg-21859 Contact:AIM AOL:
> osfan88belle (probably changed)
> Email: dan@freestuffheaven.com but now you use
> dgressler@vt.edu
> Just curious.

Could you PM me on how to do that?

Date: September 11, 2006 07:41PM

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Could you PM me on how to do that?

sorry but there is no silver bullet for this. it's really just a matter of using google, deduction and connecting the dots.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Date: September 12, 2006 05:42PM

Damn it.

but how?!
Date: September 13, 2006 11:29AM

I've had a few inquiries as to how i found all the info about the original poster.
TRICKIE messaged me, and so i figure ill answer everyone at once as well as the lurkers that are wondering. also, check the post with the info again if you like, it has more info about him. btw, what kind of crime did he commit by asking? intent to obtain a controlled substance?

TRICKIE Wrote:
> The reason I was sending you this is - how did you
> find out all that stuff about Dan Gessler?

the internet is a funny place... if you use a unique alias, it's easy to find a needle in a haystack because it's like you have an electromagnet. i could give the exact way to find it but that wouldnt be as dramatic nor realistic to find a different person so here is how i actually found all the info:

1. first i read the post and was like "this guy is retarded... it would be fun if i found him" because it was blindingly clear he was lying. considering i was bored and this was a nice little challenge which was great motivation. (yes, that counts as a step!)
  2. i saw his "name" (Andrew) in blue so i put my mouse over it and saw it was dgessler@vt.edu which is most likely a real address
  3. when colleges/universities (like GMU and JMU) give assign email addresses they give it out in this format <first intial><first 7 letters of last name>@<school acronym>.edu so i knew it was d-something gressler and he is/was attending Virginia Tech.
  4. i didnt have a lead as to his first name (ok, i didnt realize it at the time) so i did a few searches using google.com (the following searches were grabbed from my history log so they are accurate)
    1. "dgessler@vt.edu" - no results
    2. "dgessler" vt.edu - no results
  5. i was kinda stuck so i went and read the post again... nothing.
  6. i read the other posts and saw people say "Andrew or is it 'Dan'?" confused i looked at the original post and saw he signed it Dan which answered what the d in dgessler was
  7. i started more searches
    1. dan gessler" "virginia tech" - no results
    2. dan gessler" vt - five results which were worthless
  8. as a last ditch effort, i searched dgessler... pay dirt.
  9. not sure why but i checked the fourth result, "HELP! I cant install this perl script... - FreeWebspace.net Community" and what caught my eye was "Location: Fairfax, Virginia" on a post by "dgessler"
  10. added bonuses was i know he worked with servers (specifically on http://www.threesixteen.org) by more importantly in the signature it has "Email: dan@freestuffheaven.com" and "AIM AOL: osfan88belle". the post was from the very end of 2000, so it's about out of date.
  11. pretty much at this point i had him found. now just to connect the dots. first search: "osfan88belle"
  12. the first link showed the same AIM name and email but it also said "Birthday: November 27, 1986" meaning he is currently 19 thus still at Virginia Tech. not helpful really but another bit of info.
  13. that kinda dried up so but i found posts about how to fix stuff in windows XP or something for a bunch of different problems
  14. no good info but tech stuff so my next search - dgessler va
  15. there was a lot of same old tech stuff but i got to page three and there was "Springfield Dating" (datehookup.com) with "Springfield, Virginia, VA" and "dgessler"
  16. checked that page and searched the text and there was a profile for dgessler. serious pay dirt.
  17. that is where i got the bulk of the info. i was curious as to who's profiles he has visited, and they were all either white or black chicks.
  18. when it said "Self-Employed" and "Less than $25,000" i realized he was doing webpages and/or fixing winXP boxes.
  19. so now with his zip code and area in va, i hit yellowpages.com, switched to the white pages and the only two things that showed up were from the same house in the zip code and being Asian, i think Mee being his mothers first name was an indicator of being Asian and Geary was clearly had to be his father then.
  20. i did a little extra searching and found him on an EFF petition against the RIAA.

so that's how i did it.

tracing my steps ive found bit more info.

ive been monitoring the AIM account "osfan88belle" and no activity. today i stumbled over a bit of info he has another AIM account is setup and i believe the other is abandon as the new one.
the new info i found was his AIM account which IS active as well as his ICQ number (in dont know about the ICQ).

ICQ 128635370
AIM zes

ive also found that he is much into the laser jamming devices and doesnt seem to care for the police.
he used to own freestuffheaven.com but it has since turned into a portal with "popular searches" such as "gay sex" <-- wtf?
his homepage is/used to be (i dont think he has kept it for 4 years) http://www.aimforum.com
from the pages ive come across, he is much into the online dating (ive found three or more different sites with him on it) pages and he is recently (within the last year) signed up at datehookup.com and his profile is here
http://www.datehookup.com/User-199417.htm

according to his AIM profile he left for class at 8:59 (way to be late) and thus is currently at Virginia Tech.

also on this thread http://forums.slickdeals.net/archive/index.php?t-23594.html he claims to own discountmags.com from all ive read, it sounds like it could be true. the whois is however protected (why?) so i cant confirm that. however, if he did i believe at this point he sold it off.

anyway, he posted his cell phone number (in 2004 so it could have changed): 571-212-7726.

he has another abandon AIM account: macfan500

> I taught him at Hayfield when he was in middle
> school. You had everything right. His mom is
> Korean.

lol! that's great and it's even greater to know i was correct.

Re: but how?!
Posted by: TRICKIE ()
Date: September 13, 2006 01:05PM

Thank you, gravis. You are a regular Sherlock Holmes!

Hugs , Trickie

Date: September 13, 2006 03:46PM

Damn. No wonder we have so many pedophiles attacking kids. Not that gravis is a pedophile, just how easy it is. Thanks for the info gravis.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/13/2006 03:48PM by KeepOnTruckin.

Re: but how?!
Date: September 13, 2006 09:22PM

TRICKIE Wrote:
> Thank you, gravis. You are a regular Sherlock
> Holmes!

Sherlock Holmes had morphine and cocaine on his side... all i have is the interwebnet... or whatever you young hippies call it nowadays.

KeepOnTruckin Wrote:
> Damn. No wonder we have so many pedophiles
> attacking kids.

no no, kids on the social networks or whatever post every damn bit of info about themselves. i do however, think that the pedophile bit is also more hype. i mean, they are out there for sure but i think they play it up in the media... it makes people watch/read your stuff.

as long as we are on the subject of the dangers of the internet, you might as well see this informative flash video. - Dangers of the Internet

Date: September 14, 2006 08:42AM

lmfao, wow that is some funny stuff. has anyone contacted him??? and told him hes a moron for his post???

Date: December 11, 2006 12:56AM

it seems our DanG is "Andrew".

whats up
To:
Gravis
Date: 12/10/2006 07:11PM

I just saw that thread where you researched my entire life history. LOL! That shit was hilarious. Damn.

it would also seem he keeps "good" company. - http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,15406,15406

last year, he was busted for being drunk (underage mind you) on school grounds with a nice bag of weed. my guess is that he's on probation.

04/04/2005 - ALCH BEV DRINK/POS SCHOOL GRDS
04/04/2005 - POSS MARIJUANA

he seems to speed excessively and im sure there are more instances of this elsewhere.

06/19/2005 - 70-74MPH/45MPH ZONE
11/17/2005 - 65-69MPH/45MPH ZONE

he even has started some threads in relation to such things
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,15402,15402
http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,16981,16981

and most recently, he been busted trying to fuck some stuff up.

05/30/2006 - UNLAWFUL ENTRY FOR PURPOSE OF DMG

from the police records, it lists his middle initial being 'A' so from his posting name being "Andrew", my guess is his full name is: Daniel Andrew Gessler

Posted by: my my my ()
Date: December 11, 2006 11:22AM

get your own prescription faggot

Posted by: SaMiViMa ()
Date: December 11, 2006 04:46PM

Damn... remind me not to piss anyone off in here.

Posted by: Nigga Please look around ()
Date: March 21, 2016 06:36PM

Adderall is too easy to find.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.