HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Can O.A.R. Classes Drug Test?
Date: August 01, 2016 12:08AM

Hi all,

I have made a mistake, got arrested, and long story short, it looks like I will be put be put on a court ordered O.A.R. program in which I have to do 47hrs of community service and have to take one 3hr shoplifting/theft prevention class.

I am obviously planning on not using any drug or alcohol during my probation term, but I was wondering if the O.A.R. program does do drug and alcohol testing? I found out that the program will place me somewhere to do the volunteer work, will they do drug and alcohol testing there, or during the class (which is taught by O.A.R. as well) or do they not test at all? I am extremely scared as I probably still have some mj in my system and I both cannot and do not want to get in any more trouble as is already.

Thanks,

Ya boii Gandalf.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Can O.A.R. Classes Drug Test?
Posted by: DaGreatGandalfMayne ()
Date: August 01, 2016 06:13AM

Bump

Posted by: StewartMorrisonv ()
Date: October 13, 2020 02:53PM

Hi, I googled and found information about them and found out that they do drug testing. So you'd better be clean during this trial. Maybe you'll like it and stop taking drugs and start a new life. By the way, I want to remind you that some types of drugs remain in the body for about 3 months, so if you want, you can check it in advance by buying these urine drug test cups. You can read more about them on https://www.confirmbiosciences.com/products/urine-drug-test-cups/ if you are interested. Good luck!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/15/2020 04:11PM by StewartMorrisonv.

Posted by: Florida real estate ()
Date: October 13, 2020 03:18PM

O.A.R. drugs tests by sticking a large needle in your ass cheek. If you test positive for drugs and/or alcohol the next test you get 5 needles in your ass cheek.

Posted by: Marizza ()
Date: October 26, 2020 06:20AM

StewartMorrisonv Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hi, I googled and found information about them and
> found out that they do drug testing. So you'd
> better be clean during this trial. Maybe you'll
> like it and stop taking drugs and start a new
> life. By the way, I want to remind you that some
> types of drugs remain in the body for about 3
> months, so if you want, you can check it in
> advance by buying these urine drug test cups. You
> can read more about them on https://www.confirmbiosciences.com/products/urine-drug-test-cups/ if you
> are interested. Good luck!

Thank you for sharing.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.