HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
advice about family relations?
Posted by: little rebel sister ()
Date: July 25, 2016 05:47PM

So, it's like this. Me and my older sister are really at odds right now. She's an atheist and I am a Christian.(not your typical orthodox in the box church every Sunday type,I'm not even denominational) That's actually not the real problem, we've gotten along and managed to have some really interesting discussions over the years.
Well, when I went home to visit recently, now we are really butting heads because she ardently supports Hillary, and I feel like it's mostly because she is a woman. I'm not a die hard trump supporter, but I feel that for balance and health of our nation, it might be best to just hold my nose and vote for trump this time, because I just cannot get behind a lying corrupt Hillary Clinton. She doesn't see it that way, she seems to be blinded over the whole first woman president thing,(nevermind that some other woman could be our first woman president some other election year) and pretty much is refusing to speak to me.
How do I bridge the gap? I still love my big sister, even though we don't agree about this at all, and already have a few hundred geographical miles separating us
Also, I think I left my Hillary 4 Prison baseball cap there, it wasn't on purpose
but maybe she thinks I did? Do I dare even ask her about my hat or just assume she disposed of it? And how do I get her to like me again without compromising my principles?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: advice about family relations?
Posted by: another whiner ()
Date: July 25, 2016 05:57PM

who cares.....

Posted by: Plotniszky ()
Date: July 26, 2016 12:02PM

Don't worry about it. You are the one who seems to be not only intelligent but also wide awake and aware. She will have to grow up and have some serious responsibilities in life before she can find out what are the the results of voting for a power-crazed, unethical and lying dictator type whose political edicts are modeled on similar past failed models of total control that will limit her freedom and her ability to comfortably survive: ie., to keep a job, raise a family, and still have enough left over after paying taxes to feed and educate them all. That is if she survives the terrorist threats and world war that Killary will welcome with open arms as an "enabler".
This is just another of the myriad illusions in life that are thrown up to snare the unwary--that because a person wears a male female or mixed body in this life they should have a leg up on the presidency. The body is not the real person--you have to look deeper to determine who is really wearing that body and who they really are within.
Those who don't remember the past will have to repeat it. And there are many people in this country who have moved here to get away from that sort of authoritarian style past, and who do remember it vividly. If she ever runs into one of these experienced people and is open minded enough to listen and learn from them, she might be able to at least take responsibility for her choices, and that is the going to be the real lesson here. You just need to be willing to let her have her experience which she needs to learn.

Posted by: Donald Trumptard ()
Date: July 26, 2016 12:11PM

little rebel sister Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, it's like this. Me and my older sister are
> really at odds right now. She's an atheist and I
> am a Christian.(not your typical orthodox in the
> box church every Sunday type,I'm not even
> denominational) That's actually not the real
> problem, we've gotten along and managed to have
> some really interesting discussions over the
> years.
> Well, when I went home to visit recently, now we
> are really butting heads because she ardently
> supports Hillary, and I feel like it's mostly
> because she is a woman. I'm not a die hard trump
> supporter, but I feel that for balance and health
> of our nation, it might be best to just hold my
> nose and vote for trump this time, because I just
> cannot get behind a lying corrupt Hillary Clinton.
> She doesn't see it that way, she seems to be
> blinded over the whole first woman president
> thing,(nevermind that some other woman could be
> our first woman president some other election
> year) and pretty much is refusing to speak to me.
>
> How do I bridge the gap? I still love my big
> sister, even though we don't agree about this at
> all, and already have a few hundred geographical
> miles separating us
> Also, I think I left my Hillary 4 Prison baseball
> cap there, it wasn't on purpose
> but maybe she thinks I did? Do I dare even ask her
> about my hat or just assume she disposed of it?
> And how do I get her to like me again without
> compromising my principles?

Your sister's a fat pig like Rosie O' Donnell

Posted by: best advice ()
Date: July 26, 2016 08:50PM

Use a condom.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: July 27, 2016 10:41PM

I thought this was going to be about some incest thing. So to salvage it, yes you should definitely have relations with your sister.

Posted by: Use your head ()
Date: July 27, 2016 11:55PM

Check out Johnson-Weld and restore harmony.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.