HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
OBAMA giving social security payments to illegals to stay in USA - massive change in policy media is quiet about
Posted by: dick tracy ()
Date: July 01, 2016 05:00PM

I spoke to a guard at the SSA office about what a line outside was for - of what must have been all illegals. Say 4 years ago I was there a few times and some days it was busy (not outside) other days almost empty.

He said "it's always like this due to the new Obama policy" - sometimes 150 people outside waiting.

I asked, "is there quiet times is today just a busiest time". He say "no it's like this every day - except end of day is less busy than earlier - the only time not as busy."

It's no longer just food stamps, free gas, free transportation, free heating oil, free medical esp. for children of illegals. It's free money for liberal illegals now as well. It's massive inflation of enriching hispanic countries at the cost of USA to make america communist and FACIST. (many countries have constitutions but few actually give citizens rights and respect anti-theft and "wait your turn" like the USA had)

He's using republican money to buy hillary votes, and buy himself free shit, which the next president will have no way at all to fund except to make cuts into poverty level living for "anyone not in goverment" - which obama has aready done.

Summary of report, observation, and security guard testimony:

Obama has secretly, recently, been giving illegals social security CHECKS to keep them in the usa (to vote liberal) IN MASSIVE NUMBERS.

the hispanics standing outside asking for money at walmart? i would bet they are political plants to dumb down peoples knowlege of how insideously thefty obama and hillary really are

(point: i never received a SS check from latin america, europe right? right)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: OBAMA giving social security payments to illegals to stay in USA - massive change in policy media is quiet about
Date: July 01, 2016 05:06PM

as i reported earlier

(1) the SSA office is now mostly run by immigrants (likely illegals who used th SSA to get real IDs) - many SSA workers have an accent or thick accent

(2) the SSA has offices in europe asia and latin america - who give out USA taxpayer money to "qualfied people living abroad" - this all during obama presidency. you know Obama what that means. "qualified" means fucking over white people in USA, unfortunately, obama is one of the biggest biggots america has seen and like sheep wearing a different color lulled americans to beleive nothing that bad is going on. didnt do nufin.

4 years ago when i was there i walked by and looked in i saw EVERY seat full of asians (instead of a scattering) it scared the whillies out of me what must be going on (it obviously was not a coincidnce that all these asians showed up at once to fill the whole lobby)

Re: OBAMA giving social security payments to illegals to stay in USA - massive change in policy media is quiet about
Date: July 01, 2016 05:08PM

dick tracy

qualified means not americans - anyone not american with political connections in their country - a ring tightly protected by gov workers in those countries

Date: July 01, 2016 05:10PM

obama has been massively abusing USA retirement funds (ssa) which is also the backstop for the neediest who cannot find care and need poverty level funds

it's counterfeiting usa cash to injure americans

media isn't even saying a word about it - they've only admitted some illegals have obtained false ID and that many get food stamps

Posted by: Just sayn ()
Date: July 01, 2016 05:19PM

Republicans control congress and the purse strings.

Posted by: a security guard told me? ()
Date: July 01, 2016 06:24PM

dick tracy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I spoke to a guard at the SSA office about what a
> line outside was for - of what must have been all
> illegals. Say 4 years ago I was there a few times
> and some days it was busy (not outside) other days
> almost empty.
>
> He said "it's always like this due to the new
> Obama policy" - sometimes 150 people outside
> waiting.
>
> I asked, "is there quiet times is today just a
> busiest time". He say "no it's like this every
> day - except end of day is less busy than earlier
> - the only time not as busy."
>
> It's no longer just food stamps, free gas, free
> transportation, free heating oil, free medical
> esp. for children of illegals. It's free money
> for liberal illegals now as well. It's massive
> inflation of enriching hispanic countries at the
> cost of USA to make america communist and FACIST.
> (many countries have constitutions but few
> actually give citizens rights and respect
> anti-theft and "wait your turn" like the USA had)
>
> He's using republican money to buy hillary votes,
> and buy himself free shit, which the next
> president will have no way at all to fund except
> to make cuts into poverty level living for "anyone
> not in goverment" - which obama has aready done.
>
>

> Summary of report, observation, and security guard
> testimony:
>
> Obama has secretly, recently, been giving illegals
> social security CHECKS to keep them in the usa (to
> vote liberal) IN MASSIVE NUMBERS.
>

>
> the hispanics standing outside asking for money at
> walmart? i would bet they are political plants to
> dumb down peoples knowlege of how insideously
> thefty obama and hillary really are
>
> (point: i never received a SS check from latin
> america, europe right? right)

Pics or it didn't happen.

Date: July 01, 2016 08:41PM

no, it's a public building, and has camera footage

what i said can be verified easily

Posted by: Clearly ()
Date: July 01, 2016 09:42PM

OP's first name is obvious, but I disbelieve his last name.

Posted by: Obobo-the nigger fag ()
Date: July 01, 2016 09:58PM

Attachments:
Obama-for-treason.jpg

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: July 01, 2016 10:13PM

Why is he still here?

Posted by: go pee on yourself ()
Date: July 02, 2016 02:52AM

No surprise that FrankR. wants to take things away form people of color, the things they deserve as human beings.

Time to stick earplugs in so I don't hear anymore hate today. We're humans sharing this world but not FrankR who wants it all to (him)self.

Posted by: dr. phil ()
Date: July 02, 2016 06:39AM

go pee on yourself Wrote:
> No surprise that FrankR. wants to take things away
> form people of color, the things they deserve as
> human beings.
>
> Time to stick earplugs in so I don't hear anymore
> hate today. We're humans sharing this world but
> not FrankR who wants it all to (him)self.

Posting at 10 PM on a Friday says it all. FrankR has no life and no friends so he concocts enemies.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: July 02, 2016 08:34AM

I don’t think FrankR is OP but I do think the anti-FrankR posts are one-in-the-same (dr. phil included). Bypassing the 3am posts to ridicule the 1015p post gives troll no credibility.

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: July 02, 2016 08:56AM

Good morning. Your tears are delicious. Carry on.

Posted by: dr. phil ()
Date: July 02, 2016 09:56AM

causeican Wrote:
> I don’t think FrankR is OP but I do think the
> anti-FrankR posts are one-in-the-same (dr. phil
> included). Bypassing the 3am posts to ridicule
> the 1015p post gives troll no credibility.

The correct expression is "one and the same." (The inference is also incorrect.)

Knock yourself out criticizing the 3 AM post. Cheers.

Posted by: DDc7G ()
Date: July 02, 2016 10:34AM

Idiots! Illegals are not eligible to vote (except in some municipal elections) and not eligible to receive Social Security benefits, even though they have paid in many billions in payroll taxes.

Posted by: v76p7 ()
Date: July 02, 2016 01:25PM

DDc7G Wrote:
> Idiots! Illegals are not eligible to vote (except
> in some municipal elections) and not eligible to
> receive Social Security benefits, even though they
> have paid in many billions in payroll taxes.

“Under the November 20, 2014, policy memorandum, foreign nationals who receive deferred action status may be eligible for work authorization,” the CRS memo states. “As a result, a foreign national who receives deferred action status may be able to have all of his or her Social Security-covered earnings count toward qualifying for a Social Security benefit (all earnings from authorized and unauthorized work).”

Date: July 02, 2016 02:12PM

> “Under the November 20, 2014, policy memorandum, foreign nationals who receive deferred action status may be eligible for work authorization,” the CRS memo states. “As a result, a foreign national who receives deferred action status may be able to have all of his or her Social Security-covered earnings count toward qualifying for a Social Security benefit (all earnings from authorized and unauthorized work).”

no that's not it

we all knew fx co va has a huge line of illegals getting food stamps

but just say 4 years ago the same was not so for SSA (there were way more illegals than legitimate residents- but we're talking far less numbers)

there has been a massive change during obama 2nd term that has been kept quiet. it should be showing on the national debt as a stiff rise - but it isn't yet.

you couldn't put these new scandals in a Hefty trash bag it'd put a hole clean through it. extreme money is going out and not being accounted for as Nat. Debt.

from say 250/day people at (each SS local office) a day to 1000/day is a critical rise in SSA expendature - it's a large part of IRS yearly budget and nat. debt too. it should be on the radar but is not. that's a problem.

Posted by: wEJyw ()
Date: July 02, 2016 02:15PM

vote Hillary - continue the debt trend from

$9,000,000,000 NINE TRILLION

to

$81,000,000,000 EIGHTY ONE TRILLION

like obama did!

(ps make sure to have as much debt as any other county who isn't paying back the debt, since there is a debt war going on and no one is paying interest). but trump knows that dont worry.

Posted by: dPW9m ()
Date: July 02, 2016 02:19PM

i hope Trump puts his foot down on illegitimate foreign debt, unpaid USA patents, and debt and false gains by political counterfeiting - ie building factories with tax money that target closure of usa factories. he said he'd try.

they all want a usa 1995 "apparent life style" (which few had much of and many had none of!!) (satellite phones, sky scrapers, cars, SFD, dogs, pluming, electricity)

what in the world that is common today was not developed and common in the USA before it was "outsourced" ?

go ahead i'm all ears

Posted by: nVTPn ()
Date: July 02, 2016 02:20PM

(not including research leading to actual wide implementation that actaully gets built and in the public - which many countries contribute to say equally)

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.