HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Justice131208 ()
Date: May 26, 2016 12:24AM

Anyone know this loser? at LEAST 2 assault arrests, numerous sexual assault accusations. He was a psychiatric and geriatric nurse and has had vulnerable patients make accusations of rape. FFX county police as well as the Air Force Special Investigations unit are investigating. Any informayion, call OSI or FFX county police

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Crksnks33 ()
Date: May 26, 2016 01:33AM

Yeah, he's got founded spouse and child abuse charges too

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: lmah ()
Date: May 27, 2016 06:23AM

What's the story on this guy and why isn't he charged?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Pines444 ()
Date: May 27, 2016 05:07PM

The original post said he's under investigation, doesn't that happen before charges?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: lmah ()
Date: May 28, 2016 04:48AM

But if the one post above says 'founded' spouse and child abuse charges then why this whole 'under investigation' process.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Francis ()
Date: June 02, 2016 09:03AM

I know this man personally, he is a horrible person!!! I got contacted by the people trying to get him kicked out of the AF. I declined because he has connections and feared for my life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Twilight ()
Date: June 04, 2016 02:32PM

Are all your posts done by women in this instance? I'm curious as to whether these problems are female specific. The post about attacks on geriatric and psychiatric patients under his care and the sexual assault arrests freak me out. I did see the order suspending his nursing licence indefinitely, pretty obvious why. How does he work where he does and get away with it? Where have you gotten some of this information- is it from personal experiences or other sources? This is awful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Twilight ()
Date: June 04, 2016 05:31PM

Live and learn.I never google people. If I had, things would be different. I would be different. This makes me sick to my stomach. I think I should Google in the future. What a creeper!!!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: 4DhH6 ()
Date: June 04, 2016 07:40PM

Justice131208 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone know this loser? at LEAST 2 assault
> arrests, numerous sexual assault accusations. He
> was a psychiatric and geriatric nurse and has had
> vulnerable patients make accusations of rape. FFX
> county police as well as the Air Force Special
> Investigations unit are investigating. Any
> informayion, call OSI or FFX county police


fishing for false joiners to strengthen a suit is ...

AN IMPRISONABLE OFFENSE



(ie esp. for a criminal charge), if i remember the laws correctly (i think i do),
imprisonable offense

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: A person who knows ()
Date: June 04, 2016 09:34PM

Does anyone have the hard facts about this issue? I do, everything stated was an accusation that was proven to be nothing in a courtroom. This individual has done nothing illegal or immoral!! Get the damn facts before you begin to trash a person's life!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 05, 2016 01:57AM

Making false statements that are published is libel. Making false statements verbally is slander. Both are actionable in civil court for monetary damages, including punitive damages for intentially making such statements when you know them to be untrue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: FightforTruth ()
Date: June 06, 2016 12:10AM

This is all true- no libel going on from original post. This man assaulted his wife in front of her kids- convicted then appealed And won on appeal because victim didn't testify. Under investigation from OSI due to that and other issues like nursing license suspended due to sexual assault charges of patients.

This guy works the system, had a God complex, and is definitely seedy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Sunshine12 ()
Date: June 06, 2016 07:24AM

Slander- the action or CRIME of making a false spoken statement damaging to ones reputation.

You must have a lot of time on your hands. Grow up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Kermithere ()
Date: June 06, 2016 10:18AM

A forum like this just screams " I have a personal van deter against this person"

Sex crimes are serious; allegations regarding sexcrimes are addressed. If this person was in anyway a sexual deviant don't you think he would have been charged with a crime? Maybe eventually have to register as a sex offender? I looked; he's not.

Maybe someone should start a forum for the person who started this one. What kind of dirt could we find?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: ConcernedCitizen ()
Date: June 06, 2016 02:58PM

Geno D’Amico, license no. RN506476L, of Alexandria, Virginia, was indefinitely suspended until he can provide evidence to the board that his Virginia license has been reinstated, based on disciplinary action taken against his license by the proper licensing of another state. (03/07/13)

That except above is from PA nursing board. If you research VA Nursing board and his license- you can read the charges and punishment of the sexual assault of patients. He did this outside of the AF as part time work, hence the reason AF began an investigation of him after the fact.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 06, 2016 04:32PM

Do your research! The license was reinstated. And if any, ANY, of this was true, he would be on the sex offenders registry. He's not. Moreover, the order regarding the license was rightfully silent as to the allegations and basis for suspension. The record is sealed. So no one has any basis to throw such "claims" into a public forum. Nor does anyone know the reason for suspension. This is a legitimate site geared toward sharing important and REAL issues. All of this sounds very much like the ranting of someone that's just been DUMPED! Well BOOHOO! Grow up sweetie. Everyone gets dumped. Put on your big girl panties and MOVE ON!!! I, for one, am specifically requesting the entire post be shut down.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 06, 2016 06:13PM

This is all a pile of nonsense from someone claiming to have knowledge when they have none. 1. The suspension in Virginia was in 2011, ages ago. 2. Pennsylvania only followed suit because of what happened in Virginia. 3. The hearing in Virginia was NOT public. 4. The bases for the hearing and suspension in Virginia were NOT stated or made public under FOIA. It was a closed hearing. Read the blasted Order you twit. To claim knowledge of the reasons is patently false. 5. His license was reinstated in January 2013. Hello!!! 2013!!! 6. If any of your pathetic little tales of woe and lies were true, THEY WOULD NOT HAVE REINSTATED HIM. 7. You throw around words like charges, arrests, investigations. Well sweetheart, charged, arrested, investigated DOES NOT MEAN CONVICTED. 8. The man is not in jail, has not been convicted and is living his life freely as he should be. He would have been on the sex offenders registry years ago if this pap was true. 9. To claim that he's "connected" is crass, low class and downright uneducated. Connections don't keep people out of jail if they're guilty. 10.This is a credible website for use by credible people. It is not for this type of immature whining premised purely on lies and conjecture. 11. These kinds of lies are extremely serious and actionable at law. 12. To spread this kind of lie about someone just because your little feelings have been hurt is unforgivable. You do nothing for legitimate victims of abuse and/or rape or for women and women's legitimate causes by libeling someone so cavalierly. Shame on you. Stop your drivel and move on dearie.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: ConcernedCitizen2 ()
Date: June 06, 2016 07:05PM

yep license was reinstated after taking an ethics class. Charges were for "innappropriate sexual relationships" with 3 patients in a psychiatric hospital. Certainly a major or lt colonel seems more credible vs. "some crazy bitches in the hospital".

There is record online of the VA nursing board reviewable supsension and the reasons for it/ public record. I'm not that savvy and was able to locate.

Yep all this is serious- and very much the truth. Unfortunate for anyone who is dealing With this man in their life- which I think was the reason for original poster to air their grievances.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Kermithere ()
Date: June 06, 2016 07:05PM

Judicious.... Thank you. You have spoken for the two of us. This forum should be shut down. It was created by someone who doesn't know how to let go and move on. Trying to ruin someone else's life will not make yours better!!!

Also, big anyone chooses to believe the nonsense lies this forum breaths you are just as pathetic as its creator.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 06, 2016 08:07PM

Look, I speak with knowledge here. Unlike the whiner with wet diapers, I have been the victim of spousal/sexual abuse. I was physically abused and chased with a loaded shotgun. So I take this issue very seriously. I didn't run around making veiled nefarious comments or hide behind the anonymity of this site where sour grapes on the part of one unethical human being turns into a drawn out game of he said she said - no evidence; just open ended statements with no evidence. You can go on spouting this crap from the roof tops. Sane, intelligent people work with facts. The hard facts here prove the man's integrity and prove that some lowlife broad can't take no for an answer and chooses to fight back by using her many lies (It's pretty obvious that those posts that support her little game are written by the same person or with that same person looking over someone else's shoulder). It belies all logic for this issue to come up now when everything supposedly started in 2011. You started these posts in May 2016. Have you just been spending all these years pouting until you could come up with this aberration, this poor trash way of dealing with some supposed slight by him? More than 5 years have passed and yet you waited all this time to malign his integrity. Really????? If you were truly some concerned citizen out to protect the public, you would have done something a long time ago rather than years later, relying on stale and false claims that were already shot down in court.
Having truly been a survivor of spousal abuse and sexual abuse, I am grievously offended that someone would lie about something so egregious out of spite over not getting what you wanted from a man. Do you honestly think he's going to take you back after this??? I'm sure the man knows who you are (no matter how many phoney monikers you choose to make these posts). To be honest, someone should give him the name of a good lawyer to pursue legal action against you for slander and libel. There are plenty of exceptionally gifted attorneys that would love to lend him a hand I'm sure. That's what people like you deserve. And the proof will be there once again. But you already know the truth and know that you are lying. False accusations like yours are disgusting. It's the same ploy used over and over in divorce cases by one spouse seeking to gain an advantage in the litigation. Well,let me tell you honey, judges see through that crap. I do. You'd best be moving along like a good little girl and just shut up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Seriously4 ()
Date: June 06, 2016 08:22PM

Interesting post above. Sounds like someone has a few screws lost. No one said anything about being his spouse....poor thing if she is still. Just an abuser and takes advantage of women. Abuse does come in many forms, shotgun isn't the grand prize. 14+ images of bruises all over someone's body is pretty good evidence...3 seperate patients testimony of sexual relations with him is too....Just Sayin.

All of these things sound like they took place ranging from 2011-2015/16. Seems like a pattern is established of some bad behaviors, that just skated by convictions and records with some good lawyering lots of money.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Missy12 ()
Date: June 06, 2016 08:42PM

I am astonished by what I am reading.

I know this person on a very personal basis. I have had to watch his life be ruined by these BS accusations. He is not a woman abuser. I am a woman who has spent enough time with this person to know his temperament.

Ian utterly disgusted that someone would take it to this level.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 06, 2016 09:05PM

Read the previous posts. There were accusations about spousal abuse. Nothing in my post said anyone was his spouse. Don't put words in my mouth. I simply addressed the unethical use of sexual assault claims when they are not true and to gain advantage in court, using domestic cases as an example. If there were bruises there should have been convictions. There weren't. What patients, what bruises. It's all just mudslinging from one side against another. It's just making it up as you go along.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 06, 2016 10:16PM

These negative posts are so far from reality. Plenty of us know him well and find him to be kind, gentle and considerate. This is based on personal contact and experience with him over many years. There is absolutely no justification for grabbing these fistfuls of mud and flinging them at him. You're trying to ruin a person that has a great amount of integrity and a warm heart. He knows about boundaries and would not do any of the things that you claim. These claims are nauseating and I'm sickened to know that someone would take things this far just to make themself feel better. I said it before - you sound dumped and downright bitter about it. You do nothing more than repeat the same unfounded claims over and over. You've said your piece. Now just put it to bed, let it go and just stop. Enough. Perpetuating these lies makes you sound like the loser, not him.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Utterlydiagusted ()
Date: June 06, 2016 11:12PM

I am utterly disgusted to think he still has ANY one fooled- but he is quite crafty at creating an image of illusions.

Whoever still thinks he's a stellar, honorable, trust worthy man....you should seek out his first of three wives and the mothers to his children (who he never married) for some additional insight.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 07, 2016 08:56AM

People,people,people. To the person that started this angry tirade and supporters I clearly disagree with you. I find all of these accusations distasteful and unfounded. But who cares. The bottom line here is that this is not the venue for this sort of thing. The original posts obviously come from an angry place. Rants like this in a public forum will always be met with both supporters and detractors. It's the nature of the beast - just look at the social media tirades that go back and forth every time a celebrity or politician opens his or her mouth. People never agree on anything even when it's staring them in the face. You obviously need to vent, it's very personal to you for whatever reason. However, we've all said what we have to say. There's nothing new left but repetitious comments, mine included. No one is going to change their mind on this. And they're not going to change yours. But whoever it is here that still needs to vent, you're not going to feel better doing it publicly. All that public rants like this do is fuel more anger and frustration for you because someone always negatively responds back. Take your feelings and vent them with people that know you, care about you, love you. They will listen and give you the positive support you need to feel better and move on. Let's just all agree to disagree and let it stop here so the people that need to heal can do it privately, as they should have from the start. THIS POST NEEDS TO BE REMOVED, SHUT DOWN. PLEASE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Duh444 ()
Date: June 08, 2016 07:20AM

What's a "personal van deter", hahaha MORON..you should have stayed in school

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Duh444 ()
Date: June 08, 2016 07:27AM

Just looked it up on the VA board of nursing site, license was reinstated but the decision was NOT overturned.....this just goes to show the government still makes reckless decisions!! So someone they found to have an "inappropriate sexual relationship" with a PSYCHOTIC patient in his care, they decided was now "safe".....fucking shameful!!! The poster may be an angry scorned woman, but it looks like this dude does have some serious creeper issues!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Bored2death ()
Date: June 09, 2016 04:56PM

Oh good Lord. Are you still whining??? It's pretty obvious that you keep changing your post name to make it look like you have more fans. So, I'm baaack!!! Judicious. But I decided to use a different name today just to make a point of how obvious you are with your little name changing gambit. And posting as "duh". Ooo, how juvenile and pathetic. And such foul language, tsk, tsk, tsk ... shame on you. And now you have to malign an entire state government to make your sniveling sound real?? How old are you really sweetie, twelve???? Each time you post you make up some other little fantasy to add to your woefully implausible tale. What are you going to make up next - that he has a tail and cloved hooves??? And how immature to focus on typographical errors. Is that the best you've got? Whoever it was clearly meant vendetta. But you probably can't even spell it let alone define it. And it's painfully ridiculous to claim he is "connected" and you feared for your life, as if he's some mafia don that talks about people with cement shoes that sleep with the fishes. You've been watching too many "Sopranos" reruns. And your mental age is now dropping closer to 5. Your mommy needs to seriously curtail your TV time. And, for that matter, we all suggest that mommy and daddy take away your computer. This whole nonsensical story of yours is BORING. Try looking up the words "cyber bully." If you're not able to read yet, look in the mirror. Anyone that goes this far after being dumped by a guy obviously never played well in the sandbox and is still wetting the bed. It all sounds like "waaa, my feelings are hurt" blah, blah, blah. Your nose is running, take your finger out of your nose, get a tissue. Grow up. And, yawn, we're all so bored with your lies. You seriously need to get laid if you're still persisting with this snot-nosed behavior.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Factfinder ()
Date: June 16, 2016 12:24AM

I agree, the original posts seems to have come from someone who is angry, perhaps an ex-spouse who wasn't able to get what she wanted so elected to bash this man in a public forum....get a life. For all those who have jumped on the bashing bandwagon, how many know the truth, or are you accepting the posted information as gospel? Wasn't the individual tried in a court of law on domestic violence charges and ACQUITED by a jury? If all the information was factual, with all the sexual assault and domestic violence concerns the military is facing wouldn't they be kicking this guy out? They are not. For the naysayers out there who think this guy is a dirt bag, get the facts before you bash someone you don't know. In the justice system these actions could be viewed as defamation of character. Give it a rest and focus your energy on doing something positive and a productive member of society, otherwise quite breathing our valued oxygen as your kind has no place in a humane society. Get the correct facts, not just partial facts before bashing someone

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: FunFacts ()
Date: June 16, 2016 01:30PM

Fun fact#1: Geno did beat the shit out of his still currently married yet estranged wife- in front of her children, who called 911 to report it. Funny he hasn't finalized divorce from this "crazy liar"....probably so he can continue to reap family benefits from AF.

Fun fact#2: Geno was suspended from RN license for 3 alleged sexual relations with patients - and then the final decision was based on 1 "inappropriate" sexual relationship with a patient. Just because he got two thrown off the record- doesn't mean they didn't happen- just that he wasn't being punished for the other
2.

Fun fact#3: inappropriate sexual relationships do not make someone a registered sex offender just a creep.

Fun fact#4: the OSI began an investigation of Geno in 2015- which included review of all the facts listed above...and perhaps more things only known internally.

Deductive reasoning skills are needed here folks. If someone has this much drama and trouble in their lives....it can't always be the other people wrong and just trying to defame his character. Looks like he's doing quite a nice job of that on his own...but he still has some fooled. For those fools, I say buyer beware, u have been forewArned.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 16, 2016 04:20PM

Yawn, ho hum. Same lies different day. I find it truly disgusting that you find maligning someone's chararacter to be "fun" let alone "facts." How totally stupid are you? And how immature of you. Hasn't someone told your mommy and daddy to take away your computer yet??? And to resort to foul language again just shows YOUR temper out of control. Here you are, the poor "victim" accusing him of anger issues, among other things. But the only one losing their temper here is you. Such language. Temper, temper, temper. He's the victim here, not you. You're the one with "issues" dear. Also, I do so hate the way one person, the same author of all the mudslinging here (you are so transparent), keeps mentioning how she "just" went on the licensing website and read all the details. "Just." Over and over and over. And she comes up with more inaccuracies and falsehoods each time as if it's some big "aha" moment or the proverbial smoking gun. You pathetic trollop, you can't read. Yes, you've made a bunch of accusations. Accused does not equate to guilt. Women like you that get dumped make up stuff all the time. Cops don't believe it, juries don't believe it and judges most certainly don't believe it. The final Order suspended the license solely for dating a patient AFTER she was no longer a patient. That's the only finding made. The people that serve on the Board and that conduct hearings of this nature are no dummies. They know unsubstantiated lies when they hear it. They know a liar when they see one. Look in the mirror dear, look past the resting bitch face and see yourself for the liar and loser you are. So, the best "aha" moment you have is that he dated a FORMER patient. No sexual misconduct. No inappropriate sexual relations of any kind. And the finding was one patient, ONE, not three. Honestly can't you read?? And if he dated a geriatric patient, YOU GO GIRL!!! If it was a mental patient, I would look to the author of this trash. Can we say "straight jacket?" The rest of the lunacy in your "fun facts" is unfounded and lacking in any evidence. Just because you say it, it doesn't make it true. And if you truly had even a scintilla of concern for his children, you wouldn't be putting this boatload of lies on a public site for all to read. Children read this. They share it. Your false concern for children just shows you up for the poser and liar you are. And, to call that load of idiocy you labeled "fun facts" and deductive reasoning just makes it patently obvious that you've never taken a class in logic. You probably never went to high school let alone college. Give it up, get laid and move on. Really, is he that great a lay that you have to lower yourself to this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 16, 2016 05:29PM

Hypothetically speaking, these accusations aren't going to give an ex-spouse an advantage in court. Judges deal with facts, substantiated facts. You have none. Judges are used to this kind of nonsense from bitter women that can't handle being tossed aside for a better, double D model. They don't weigh in on visitation or custody in favor of women who shoot off their mouth to every dupe that will listen to them. Facts, FACTS. Evidence. Not hearsay, he said she said nonsense. And right now, if comments like this originate from someone heading to court, that person is not likely to be the party to garner favor on visitation. This reads like the ramblings of a nut. Courts, and judges, do not look favorably on women who do this kind of thing to try and gain an advantage in court. And, people you truly are stupid. Trying to get the man to lose his job is not in the best interest of an ex-spouse or the child. The man can't pay alimony or child support if he doesn't have a job. So shut up already.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Judicious ()
Date: June 18, 2016 06:06PM

It is utterly despicable, hateful and insensitive to make countless references to inappropriate sexual relations and violence against women as "fun" facts. There are no facts here. It's all nothing but lies and perversion. If you really believed your own trash, you would never equate it with "fun." Your words do a great injustice to true victims deserving of our support. I find all your pejorative posts to be revolting.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: WSH Baseball ()
Date: June 18, 2016 07:47PM

He touched my anus inappropriately once. It felt nice.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Duh444 ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:46PM

HAHAHAAAAAA

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Duh444 ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:52PM

Hhmmmmm
Attachments:
Screenshot_2016-06-21-22-49-13-1.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: dis4dat ()
Date: July 06, 2016 10:16AM

This is the kind of person who starts pathetic feeds such as this..........
Attachments:
Screen shot 2016-07-06 at 9.57.31 AM.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Eniss ()
Date: July 16, 2016 05:28PM

Is this the same person as posted above? Hope she does not practice still. Sounds like she needs help herself.
Attachments:
image.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Vindication ()
Date: August 06, 2016 07:18AM

And so. The truth is revealed. After all her nonsense and lies, the veil is finally pulled off. We now know that, yes, the writer of such hateful lies about this poor man was the lying, cheap, trailer trash trollop she was said to be. The man was well rid of her when he dumped her ass. And a lot safer. Look HER up the way the way she wanted everyone to put his life under a microscope. She shot off a gun at her prior unarmed husband while their own 3 children slept in the house. She ran out and left the area to avoid arrest and had to be brought back to the appropriate county to be arrested, booked, charged and CONVICTED. She lied to the police and everyone here. Unlike all that she accused this Geno person of, she was CONVICTED!!!!! He was never convicted and the jury found him INNOCENT of all the crap she accused him of. And this same woman who claimed such concern for her children actually shot off a handgun at her husband while the children were in the house. So who's got the problem here??? Who should be tarred and feathered on this site, HER not this poor Geno person she's been lambasting here. As it was said before, clearly the sleazy trash that started and perpetuated these lies is the one with the problem. She doesn't even need to look in the mirror anymore. We all have such a "lovely" photo now to show up just how ugly and twisted a person she is, inside and out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Pickles ()
Date: August 10, 2016 11:46AM

He deserves his own special place in hell! I personally was one of his prey. He lied and lied, I have him on tape telling me why he lied about it, it was to save his career. This man has married numerous women just to benefit himself financially. I do know one of his ex-wives and I do know the mother of his only child that he does not see, he can't deny her she looks just like him. he is a sweet talker and will talk you pants right off. But beware if he loses his cool with you, he has a temper and does not hesitate to beat you into submission. Thanks to him he infected me with HPV, as he did with his exwife and the mother of his child. These are the only ones that I am aware of. He is a monster! He will get what comes to him!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: gross ()
Date: August 10, 2016 11:52AM

What's wrong with her skin? It looks like she has some kind of aliens growing under her face.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Crazysht ()
Date: August 10, 2016 12:31PM

This woman so crazy then why did this Geno dude marry her after she tried to shoot her husband and was convicted of this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico to post from Pickles
Posted by: Alexb ()
Date: August 14, 2016 03:21PM

Pickles post-please email me privately.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Interested2 ()
Date: August 15, 2016 04:15AM

Pickles.... Can you describe how he sweet talks? Did you date? I am curious for my own interest. I was lucky enough to escape the HPV.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Deceived ()
Date: August 17, 2016 02:11AM

Pickles...reading your post made me sick to my stomach.
I have a few questions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Beanie ()
Date: August 19, 2016 04:18PM

One word - Controlling. This guy is a master manipulator. he's a game player, always one step ahead. He walks aground with a God-like complex, he will smooth talk you until he has you in his grip. Once there he will cut you down and kill your self-esteem. He's never wrong and he'll tell you why, if you disagree with him he will find away to persuade you to change your mind.
He should have a warning sign on his forehead. He will lie to you to get you where he wants you, then he'll change the game. He deserves what ever comes his way

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Stunned ()
Date: August 23, 2016 07:48PM

From a personal standpoint this person sounds like a complete jerk. A child abuser, womanizer with a "God" complex as other post suggest. How did he land not 1 but 3 wives? The old bait and switch technique? It is scary that men like this are out there preying on naive woman.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Well-aware ()
Date: September 03, 2016 05:52PM

Lies, lies, lies. That is all he is capable of. The only thing he does not lie about, is his ability to lie and short change people. Multiple women at a time is his game. I know because I've been one of many. He'll sweet talk the pants off of you, literally.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: KimL ()
Date: September 09, 2016 04:08AM

Pathological liar. He will promise you the sun, moon, and stars. In reality, he'll buy you a Happy Meal; if you're lucky he may let you keep the toy.
Prostitutes, strippers and woman with no self respect is what he really desires.
He is a real loser.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Pickles ()
Date: October 25, 2016 08:50AM

Send me your email address and I will email you if you have questions.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Pickles ()
Date: October 25, 2016 09:10AM

you can privately email me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Steelahss ()
Date: January 16, 2017 12:57PM

SO now that all of you jilted and jaded wanta be somethings have boardcasted to the world what a jerk you think he is and how terrible becuz he didnt want any thing more form you than the sex you couldnnt give up fast enough and now that youve tried to ruined his life, his career and his future, aint none of yawll got anything else to say? its pretty obvious who the real losers are here!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: NatAq ()
Date: January 24, 2017 04:11AM

To the above....nice grammar.
He ruined his own life and career

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Foogle Gucked ()
Date: January 24, 2017 04:19AM

Steelahss Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SO now that all of you jilted and jaded wanta be
> somethings have boardcasted to the world what a
> jerk you think he is and how terrible becuz he
> didnt want any thing more form you than the sex
> you couldnnt give up fast enough and now that
> youve tried to ruined his life, his career and his
> future, aint none of yawll got anything else to
> say? its pretty obvious who the real losers are
> here!

They accomplished what they set out to do: this thread is the first one that pops up on Google when you search "Geno D'Amico".

Having thoroughly Google-fucked the guy, their job was done, so they left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: THOROUGHLY DISGUSTED ()
Date: May 19, 2017 10:58AM

I find this whole lurid tale painted by such psthetic trash just seedy and distasteful. Is it any surprise that men run awayfrom stalker women like you that feel the need to deliberately malign a man and ruin his career solely because he dumped your sorry asses? It is repulsive that you people tried to paint his ex-wife as a victim when arrest photos of her show her to be anything but a victim - gun toting trash that openly fired a gun at her previous husband without regard to him or her children and then skulked off in the night, slithering away like the slimey snake she is to avoid arrest and leaving behind 3 little angels, her children, without a single care for them. You all willingly splayed your legs and then cried foul when he moved on to better prospects. You made up sorry tales about him to exact your revenge and then sit there and crow about your claimed success in ruining him. He's living a happy, successful life. You will not be able to do the same when the lawyers finish suing every one of you for libel and slander, which you have admitted here to doing with malice and intent to ruin him. The only cheering to be done will be when the jury comes back with a verdict for punitive damages for the harm you dumb ass chicks have caused, all because he decided to date someone other than your sorry asses.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Jane doe ()
Date: June 12, 2017 06:34PM

I personally know this man. I was one of his victims. He used me for sex while in the hospital and out. We had an 18 month affair. The man is a pervert. He lies real well. Police wanted to wire tap me n get a confession against him. But geno is smart. I got his license taken away. He wasn't my nurse but would come in my rooom and have sex with me. The man needs to b out away. Af visited me n got my information. I hope he rotts in jail !!!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Me Too ()
Date: December 11, 2017 09:59PM

Had a weird feeling about him. Now I know where the HPV came from.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: Deshawn ()
Date: August 15, 2020 12:33AM

He raped my disabled sister, she thought she was “in love” she has the mentality of a 9 year old, he’s a sick fuck

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: JUDGMENT ()
Date: August 31, 2020 12:55AM

At what point do you people cease this endless drivel? Do you honestly think anyone believes such nonsense. Not one person with an ounce of sense would believe that a man of his stature, dignity and honor would lower himself to the levels at which the authors of this idiocy seem to dwell. The only thing plausible would be that the author of this latest fiction is, in fact, the feeble-minded person described, though not a victim and most assuredly a slanderer of good solid people undeserving of such an attack. Grow the f --- up people. Find a new victim of your folly or risk adverse and costly judgment in a court of law.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Geno D'Amico
Posted by: apollo ()
Date: September 16, 2020 02:52AM

Yikes! Just yikes...I do hope these are just tall tales

Options: ReplyQuote


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **     **  ********   ********    ******    ******** 
  **   **   **     **  **     **  **    **   **       
   ** **    **     **  **     **  **         **       
    ***     ********   ********   **   ****  ******   
   ** **    **         **         **    **   **       
  **   **   **         **         **    **   **       
 **     **  **         **          ******    ******** 
This forum powered by Phorum.