HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fundraiser for injured police?
Posted by: U6t9k ()
Date: March 20, 2016 08:17AM

A couple years ago there was an FCPD officer injured on duty in a car wreck. There were fundraisers held to help during his recovery. I wondered at the time why the FCPD wasn't covering his costs, since the injury was on the job. Now there is also fundraising for the Woodbridge officers.

Shouldn't the PD continue to pay the officers and cover their rehabilitation costs? What's up with this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fundraiser for injured police?
Posted by: JO fest ()
Date: March 20, 2016 09:23AM

U6t9k Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A couple years ago there was an FCPD officer
> injured on duty in a car wreck. There were
> fundraisers held to help during his recovery. I
> wondered at the time why the FCPD wasn't covering
> his costs, since the injury was on the job. Now
> there is also fundraising for the Woodbridge
> officers.
>
> Shouldn't the PD continue to pay the officers and
> cover their rehabilitation costs? What's up with
> this?

They are covered for their normal pay and medical expenses but cops thrive on attention and like to think they are hero's and shit. A plumber, truck driver or construction worker has a much more dangerous job than a cop does and those workers save far more lives than any cop does. Cops are attention whores who like to jerk each other off mentally.

Posted by: Meat Beater ()
Date: March 20, 2016 09:35AM

Would this help the officer that got beat up at P.J.Skidoo's by that drunken chick on St. Patrick's Day?

Posted by: 49ntu ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:46AM

injury on the job is financed by INSURANCE

it's called insurance, and the gov isn't insured because they print money (that truely is the financial reason btw)

sometimes employees refused to set aside pay for offered insurance, if so it's assumed they used the money to plan ahead: if not, there MUST be a penalty of some poverty for slapping Destiny in the face. or perhaps they dont offer plans but strongly suggested having them.

if your "counteee" employer is denying the concept: they are lying

if your seeking funds for officers who actually aren't poor were insured and aren't getting the donations: may you struggle endlessly with broken algorithms and eat crystalized jelly doughnuts with burned coffee until your body collapses in fatigue

Posted by: cPPbT ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:47AM

asians, niggas and hindus are running fx co gov website and also banking right in the fx co gov building - foreigners, taking bags of cash out using foreigner guards

AM I RIGHT ?

(tell me i am, because i'm an eye witness)

Posted by: ePvVn ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:48AM

^^ also saw an asian woman making a death threat to some foreigner about gov money and whether it was coming back to her cadre

so funny !!!

Posted by: .... ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:49AM

It's easy to guilt morons into giving money to injured cops or firefighters, even thought their unions get them fat paychecks if they are.

Same with the military. I served, so I don't fall for this bullshit that they need money. I know how benefits work.

Same goes for death. SGLI pays out half a million dollars. Don't tell me you need money.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.