HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Another fight at mount vernon high school
Posted by: Studentt23 ()
Date: March 19, 2016 05:57PM

https://twitter.com/LulNitti300/status/710905853226962945

This school is getting out of hand after Nardos left.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Another fight at mount vernon high school
Posted by: CelticCross74 ()
Date: March 19, 2016 06:22PM

went to Mt.V in the early 90's. It was far worse then. I hate to say it but the demographics speak for themselves

Posted by: Bad Part of Town ()
Date: March 19, 2016 07:18PM

Protect yourself, avoid the groid.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: March 19, 2016 08:51PM

Bad Part of Town Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Protect yourself, avoid the groid.

Is that how they categorize their racist count - “Black", “White” and then “Hispanic" and “Asian"? I don’t thinks so.

Posted by: I Don't Get It ()
Date: March 19, 2016 09:47PM

CelticCross74 Wrote:
> went to Mt.V in the early 90's. It was far worse
> then. I hate to say it but the demographics speak
> for themselves

If you were there in the early 90s - when it was presumably much less diverse - wouldn't it have been less violent, not more?

Posted by: 79/s ()
Date: March 19, 2016 10:02PM

Back in the 70s it was 95% white.Tony Perkins was the only black kid

I Don't Get It Wrote:
> CelticCross74 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > went to Mt.V in the early 90's. It was far
> worse
> > then. I hate to say it but the demographics
> speak
> > for themselves
>
> If you were there in the early 90s - when it was
> presumably much less diverse - wouldn't it have
> been less violent, not more?

Posted by: NIGGGRS ()
Date: March 20, 2016 12:53AM

Posted by: Dumbass niggers ()
Date: March 20, 2016 01:14AM

Attachments:
NIGGERS.jpg

Posted by: Whitey's ()
Date: March 20, 2016 03:02AM

Sheboons getting feisty.

Posted by: jTuXt ()
Date: March 20, 2016 06:58AM

Nubian queens gonna loose their weaves!

Looks like social media, Tweets and other things are riling up the natives.

Future baby mama's looking for their programs.

Posted by: deep, systemic problems at MVHS ()
Date: March 20, 2016 07:50AM

Very few things can illustrate the problems at Mount Vernon high school as simply and eloquently as the most recent contribution to the MVHS article on Wikipedia, which I can only assume was made by a current student at that institution:
Dr. Terrell is now the principle of Mount Vernon High School, as of Favruary 2016

Date: March 20, 2016 07:53AM

it was incredibly violent 1989-1994. Didnt matter what color you were what mattered was how close to the highway you lived. If you lived on the highway you were most likely in a gang just to survive. The gangs back then at Mt.V sold guns in the school, ran coke and crack for years. If you lived on the highway and were not in a gang you were an automatic target for the gangs and these kids that were not in gangs that also lived on the highway to often turned out to be psychotically violent in order to defend themselves. Fights at Mt.V back then were pretty severe. Waaaay to many kids not enough staff at all. There was no on site FCPD presence then. Dope was everywhere. You could buy liquor during lunch out in the parking lot from one of a couple of kids that would fill their trunk with liquor. There was a HUGE LSD wave 1992 the school was flooded with it. The black kids wouldnt F with it but lots of white kids did and a couple wound up in psych wards for months.

I once walked into the boys bathroom next to the cafeteria and members of 7 Woods were selling brand new 9mm Berettas still in their cases for $180 each. They had stolen them off a delivery truck. I walked in they looked at me like I was a problem. Didnt give an F. Went took a piss and left. They sold over 20 9mm Berettas in one day.

Back then it was the hangover days of NWA etc. If you were white, different and a loner you may as well have had a big target on your back. 7 Woods shot at me twice while I was just walking down the street. I literally ran out of my shoes. Nothing like feeling the pressure wave and hearing the ZZZIPP of a bullet passing right by your ear. By hangover days of NWA etc. I mean there was a big "F whitey" attitude among many(not all) of the black kids. Was a huge problem. Lots of fights out of nowhere for no reason at all.

I was a loner, square jawed cop looking. Never said much and kept to myself as much as I could. Years later I learned that my lack of expression was taken as a challenge by ignorant kids. Mt.V back then was very Fing bad. A couple of the young fresh out of college female teachers were Fing the kids. A teacher got caught Fing a female student in the field house during a game it was horrible.

All that being said in the end I got expelled from Mt.V. The school trumped up BS reasons with no evidence that I was selling and running drugs. Whatever. Ended up in one of the counties last ditch small "special" schools. Had that not happened I dont think I would have lived to see graduation.

Today I drive by Mt.V and see all the new additions and redesigned sections of the school for all the extra kids. Lots of kids from south of the border. I know a current counselor there. I am told there is finally enough staff for the huge number of kids there but the school still has a steady stream of dope going through it that just cannot seem to be stopped due to the huge size of the school and huge number of kids.

I will say this. Dont F with the south of the border kids. Back in the day 7 Woods decided to pick a fight with the Spanish speaking kids. Over a dozen of the Spanish speaking kids went to the cars and came back with guns. They stick together. Now the number is even higher. I dont remember the Spanish speaking kids ever really Fing with anyone they were reactionary they didnt start anything. F with one of them and you basically F with them all.

A LOT of very sad, sick, twisted things happened at Mt.V back in the day and even more happened as a direct result of the schools security team trying to frame kids they thought were the worst which affected a LOT of kids after the school day. Suicides, false charges being filed against innocent kids I was one of them. The fact it took so long to get FCPD on site is criminal. Seriously evil shit went down.

Posted by: vienna fight club ()
Date: March 20, 2016 07:55AM

Studentt23 Wrote:
> https://twitter.com/LulNitti300/status/71090585322
> 6962945
>
>
>
> This school is getting out of hand after Nardos
> left.

And you know the video is from Mount Vernon because ?

Posted by: carl W. ()
Date: March 20, 2016 08:37AM

I agree. Mt Vernon was worse twenty years ago. Today, it's better, in terms of managing the kids. Yes, a fight every now and then, but nothing like it used to be.

Posted by: English ESL? ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:04AM

deep, systemic problems at MVHS Wrote:
> Very few things can illustrate the problems at
> Mount Vernon high school as simply and eloquently
> as the most recent contribution to the href="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Vernon_H
> igh_School_(Alexandria,_Virginia)">MVHS article on
> Wikipedia
, which I can only assume was made by
> a current student at that
> institution:
Dr. Terrell is now the
> principle of Mount Vernon High School, as of
> Favruary 2016

Sadly, It wasn't an ESL kid that wrote that....

Posted by: test s tor ()
Date: March 20, 2016 11:09AM

carl W. Wrote:
> I agree. Mt Vernon was worse twenty years ago.
> Today, it's better, in terms of managing the kids.
> Yes, a fight every now and then, but nothing like
> it used to be.

Test scores are a joke. they barely got 70% last year... I am not sure how... It wasn't as bad from 1970-1980s.

Date: March 20, 2016 12:09PM

am betting the low test scores are a result of the non English speaking kids that get passed through the school. Even if tests were given to the Spanish speaking kids printed in Spanish the test scores would either rise a couple percentage points or stay the same. Schools south of the border are near all just places where parents send their kids for the day so they know where they are. Public education south of the border is some of the worst in the world.

Dont count out the white jocks on the football team that can barely read getting passed through just because they are good at football. I wonder if Mt.V ever stopped allowing the football team to eat steroids. Back in my day nearly the entire varsity team was jacked on Dianabol etc. everyone knew it nobody did a thing about it as the team usually won easily.

Mt.V is still a mess just a much more well managed mess with enough room for the huge student body(finally)and supposedly enough staff to herd them all around. The security team there must be massive now plus the on site FCPD. The killer gangs of the early 90's are all either dead or in prison now but are still spoken about even now they got away with evil shit for a long time.

I know the grading system has changed at Mt.V. Nobody gets an F anymore. Its a totally screwed grading system you can fail every test get every question wrong all year and still somehow manage to pass.

The onsite FCPD keeps the flow of drugs to a low level it is nothing like the tsunami of crack and chronic that flowed through the school back then. Still with a student body that big in a school with plenty of nooks and crannies to sell bags of weed out of during lunch its a lock the chronic is still more or less readily available.

BET-there are still teachers Fing the kids. At least a half a dozen male and female teachers there are predators and get away with it. There was and still is next to no oversight of teacher/student interaction in one on one "teaching" etc.

In the small last ditch school I ended up in one of the teachers a hot just out of college big boobed blonde bagged me and 7 other students. She got caught by an a suspicious administrator this teacher literally had this kid up in her bed when she got caught. Nothing happened to this teacher. She got a stern warning but that was it. Didnt stop her she ended up having 2 kids by students she bagged.

MtV ideally needs to be broken up into smaller parts. Too much gets lost in the crush of so many kids and so much gets missed. The student body is just going to quickly outgrow the newly added on sections of the school as more and more south of the border kids flood into the County.

A totally separate school for kids new to the US from south of the border to properly gauge their level of education. Those that are fortunate enough to have had a decent education down there get passed onto the main school. Many of them will need crash course one on one instruction in reading writing math etc. in Spanish let alone English.

My counselor friend at Mt.V has told me that many of the south of the border kids refuse to do any work that is not printed in or instructed in Spanish. Its a tough case and a serious problem. I am informed that the further south of the border kids come from the worse off they are. Narco economies have pretty shitty schools save for the many Catholic schools all through the south of the border countries.

To sum up test scores at Mt.V are going to continue to drop until some drastic and expensive measures are done. Test scores will really plummet in about 4 years when there is once again not enough room for so many kids and not enough staff to manage them.

Sadly FCPS will institute some insane grading system where as long as you even show up 60 percent of the school year you pass in order to prevent a total meltdown of kids repeating years 3 or 4 times. I remember going to Walt Whitman and there were 17 year old 7th graders.

FCPS has a great budget yet still waste the hell out of it just as the county itself is filthy rich yet still waste, embezzle the money and vote themselves raises. Going to the Fairfax Co Governmental Center is a lesson in waste. 14 foot long custom made oak meeting tables? Check! Computers all throughout the center bought above retail cost? Check! Massive staff of IT people most of which are doing the same damn job as the person next to them? Check!

worst of all the county library system is being taken down more and more year after year. The only library left in the county in 10 years will be the huge and ridiculously expensive one in Fairfax City.

Posted by: Flip Flippen FAILED ()
Date: March 20, 2016 12:31PM

MVHS hired Flip Flippen. It looks like Flippen got NO results.

Well, maybe-his bank account saw some benefit, but he's good at that:

http://stjtelegraph.org/?p=5401

Posted by: pDvKL ()
Date: March 20, 2016 01:50PM

All I saw in that video was niggers.

What's the problem? Let them fight, maybe a few will get deleted.

Posted by: Dumold Drumpf ()
Date: March 20, 2016 03:08PM

Niggers gonna nig.

Posted by: and spis ()
Date: March 20, 2016 03:31PM

There no white kids such niggers and epics
pDvKL Wrote:
> All I saw in that video was niggers.
>
> What's the problem? Let them fight, maybe a few
> will get deleted.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.