HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hey Kyle you change your number bro?
Posted by: Brandt Higgins ()
Date: March 04, 2016 12:16PM

Hey hey broseff! Trying to reach yo ass tougher to reach than JLo. Haha how you doing man? Hey check it so we're still on track for Ultra right? Flying down that Friday and then Sunday. Bro we're gonna fire this shit up it's gonna be sick! Can't wait to meet Dottie too, is she still bringing down her friend for me? Anyways this season is going to be so gay. Your replacement is that doosh rick. You know the guy who snitches on everyone? Oh dude the fuck is Erol doing texting me every god damn day asking if he can go with me to see you in Miami?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hey Kyle you change your number bro?
Posted by: burndt ()
Date: March 04, 2016 12:32PM

The fuck kind of name is BRANDT? Were your parents retarded when they made you? You sound like a rich DOOSH bag anyways.

Posted by: WSH LAX legend ()
Date: March 04, 2016 01:07PM

Brandt! Hey broski just texted you my new #. I hid my FB account because I am pretty well known around these parts and a lot of jealous haters keep sending me shit. Anyways all is set for you to come down to Ultra. It's going to be sick dude! Oh and dude I gotta take you to this place near the airport it's this huge adult video store. Dude they got chicks dancing nude inside! Anyways bro looking forward to it!

Posted by: freight hopper ()
Date: March 04, 2016 02:05PM

Hey Kyle - the whole squatting community is familiar with your antics. You're all over StP. We see you fucking with trains, fucking with train riders, or anything to fuck us over you're dead meat! Or we'll just make you wish you were. If we see you come down to our jungle again we're beating your ass.

Sincerely,
Your friends the freight hoppers

Posted by: WSH Baseball ()
Date: March 04, 2016 02:10PM

I thought Brandt was driving and so I could go along for cheap. You know how I don't have the $ to splash around like you, I wish I did. I guess I will see you next time you come up here? My number is the same.

Posted by: WSH LAX legend ()
Date: March 04, 2016 02:15PM

WSH Baseball Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I thought Brandt was driving and so I could go
> along for cheap. You know how I don't have the $
> to splash around like you, I wish I did. I guess
> I will see you next time you come up here? My
> number is the same.

Hey Erol. No Brandt is flying down because he's school on Monday and can't skip. Don't know when I'm coming back up to nova but we can get drunk or some shit. Baseball season starts soon you ready? Where you going to college btw?

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 04, 2016 03:21PM

Hey Kyle can I come down too? I want to hang out with you and Brandt in Miami. I'm so lonely here. My dad drinks all the time because he's so old and poor and can't afford to pay for the house. I can't find any work because I am so gay and start sexually harassing my male coworkers. I got punched in the face yesterday for staring at men using the urinal with my hand down my pants. I had to steal a playgirl magazine from Sheetz and the owner threatened to call the cops so I had to give him a bj. Please Kyle I'm so lonely no girl wants to touch me only dirty gay old men I meet on Craigslist who refuse to pay me. I love you

Posted by: vJ9K7 ()
Date: March 05, 2016 12:59PM

703-250-0358

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.