HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vaccine exemptions
Posted by: Medical Freedom ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:06PM

Vaccines are not required to go to school. There are religious and medical exemptions. Vaccines contain aborted fetal cell and animal tissue.
Keep your exemptions if you are pro life. The state delegates may take them away and if your child is harmed, you cannot sue your doctor, your pharmacist, or the vaccine companies. There is a special court created in 1986 that says that there is a tax when you get a vaccine to pay for vaccine injuries. If you have had any vaccines, you are paying for those injured. That's 3 billion dollars since the start of the program.
Attachments:
1935487_10153454308214926_5371394288815393685_n.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Vaccine exemptions
Posted by: JXtw6 ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:16PM

Go fuck yourself, stupid!

Posted by: Medical freedom ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:23PM

JXtw6 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Go fuck yourself, stupid!

That is a well thought out, rational counter point. In light of your post, perhaps I should reconsider my position. Thanks for your insight.

Posted by: hYUwx ()
Date: January 31, 2016 12:25PM

Just go fuck yourself, stupid.

Posted by: Total Bullshit ()
Date: January 31, 2016 01:54PM

You ignorant tool. I looked up the CDC source for that table - which, I'm sure, is more than you did. You don't mention that the CDC table - which is NOT called 'aborted fetal tissue in vaccines' (lol) - is an extract of the complete CDC table. That prompted further research to figure out the other ways in which you are stretching the truth.

There are NO 'aborted baby' cells in our vaccines. Even the National Catholic Bioethics Center (CNBC) - a source I assume you find credible - says so:

"To address concerns about fetal cells remaining as actual ingredients of the vaccines, however, they (the CNBC) specifically note that fetal cells were used only to begin the cell strains that were used in the preparation of the vaccine virus:

Descendant cells are the medium in which these vaccines are prepared. The cell lines under consideration were begun using cells taken from one or more fetuses aborted almost 40 years ago. Since that time the cell lines have grown independently. It is important to note that descendant cells are not the cells of the aborted child. They never, themselves, formed a part of the victim's body.

In total only two fetuses, both obtained from abortions done by maternal choice, have given rise to cell strains used in vaccine development. Neither abortion was performed for the purpose of vaccine development."

It is one thing to be purposefully ignorant. It is another to attempt to foist your ignorant, misleading views on other people. Why don't you try to do something that might actually benefit humanity instead of wasting your time putting out bullshit.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: January 31, 2016 02:11PM

Interesting how the chemicals in cigarettes are bad, but those exact same chemicals in vaccines are good.

Posted by: MChLF ()
Date: January 31, 2016 02:21PM

The last person Jesus saved was Lazarus. Vaccines have saved MILLIONS since. You're an asshole. All anti-vaxers are assholes.

Posted by: Examples? ()
Date: January 31, 2016 02:26PM

..... Wrote:
> Interesting how the chemicals in cigarettes are
> bad, but those exact same chemicals in vaccines
> are good.

Like what? Even if true, you get a particular vaccine 1-3 times in a lifetime, not ten or more times daily for years.

Posted by: ..... ()
Date: January 31, 2016 02:33PM

Examples? Wrote:
> ..... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Interesting how the chemicals in cigarettes are
> > bad, but those exact same chemicals in vaccines
> > are good.
>
> Like what? Even if true, you get a particular
> vaccine 1-3 times in a lifetime, not ten or more
> times daily for years.

http://www.naturalnews.com/049147_cigarettes_vaccines_health.html

You're of course right about the quantity. However, these are given at some of the most formative years of life.

I'm not anti vaccine per se, but I am not going to just ignore possibilities that they do cause harm.

Posted by: Not So Fast ()
Date: January 31, 2016 04:00PM

..... Wrote:
> Examples? Wrote:
> -----
> > ..... Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > Interesting how the chemicals in cigarettes
> are
> > > bad, but those exact same chemicals in
> vaccines
> > > are good.
> >
> > Like what? Even if true, you get a particular
> > vaccine 1-3 times in a lifetime, not ten or
> more
> > times daily for years.
>
>
> http://www.naturalnews.com/049147_cigarettes_vacci
> nes_health.html
>
>
> You're of course right about the quantity.
> However, these are given at some of the most
> formative years of life.
>
> I'm not anti vaccine per se, but I am not going to
> just ignore possibilities that they do cause harm.

That article does not go into any depth. The scariest substance it cites is formaldehyde. But we naturally have formaldehyde in our systems and it's found in food. As one commenter explains...

"There is 1,731.4ug of formaldehyde in a ripe peach. Our bodies also produce it.

A 3.2kg (7lb) newborn with an average blood volume of 83.3mL/kg would naturally have, at any given time, about 575-862ug of formaldehyde circulating in their blood. By the time they are 6 years old (46lb or 21kg), they'll naturally have 3,562-5,342ug of formaldehyde in their blood. Bear in mind that the formaldehyde from each shot will not build up in their bodies from shot to shot, as it is very rapidly (within hours) metabolized and eliminated as formate in the urine or breathed out as CO2.

So what's the most a child might get in a single office visit? That would probably be at their 6 month visit (when they are, on average, 16.5lbs or 7.5kg) with HepB, DTaP, IPV and flu, for a total of 307.5ug. That is about 160 times less than the total amount their body naturally produces every single day*. Compare that to the 428.4-1,516.4ug of formaldehyde in a single apple. Are apples now 'poison' too?"

I have a certain skepticism of vaccines myself - and especially of pharmaceutical companies - but I just can't accept at face value statements whose primary purpose is to scare people. If you're going to reject something as beneficial as vaccines have been, then it has to be based on solid scientific research. And completely bogus claims made by right to lifers really piss me off.

Posted by: Demon-haunted world ()
Date: January 31, 2016 04:39PM

There is a foolish "Little House on the Prairie" meme out there holding that everything was somehow good and wholesome in bygone days and that the modern world has been either knowingly or unknowingly designed to kill us all. The people who fall for this meme don't actually know much about either then or now.

Posted by: legit question ()
Date: February 13, 2016 05:10PM

What if a person is allergic to some of the compounds in vaccines?

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: February 13, 2016 06:49PM

Dear Anti-vaxer please mark your children in a way so they can be identified in public places so my children can stay away from them. A red arm band will do. That way we can see clearly who they are and easily avoid them. Thanks

Nip

Posted by: Hereee ()
Date: February 13, 2016 08:48PM

legit question Wrote:
> What if a person is allergic to some of the
> compounds in vaccines?

This is why herd immunity is so important. There are people who cannot be vaccinated for legitimate medical reasons and they depend upon everyone else to get vaccinated to prevent a disease from spreading.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.