HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Vienna - Prostitution at Vienna Park Apartments
Posted by: Mrs. K ()
Date: July 02, 2009 08:15PM

Yeah, so happy to be living two blocks from this shit. Vienna, #4 in the Nation, #1 ....for sticking their heads in the fucking sand.

Arrests- Prostitution, Receiving Money from a Prostitute’s Earnings 09-5277
200 Block Cedar Lane, SE
June 11
A suspicious individual was observed by Detective Sheeran and interviewed. The
investigation revealed that the individual was delivering a call girl for prostitution.

Detective Sheeran located the girl and arrested them both.
Marcos Vincicio Guardado Baires, 25, of 24th Avenue in Hyattsville, Maryland was
charged with Receiving Money from a Prostitute’s Earnings.
Ely D. Carela, 29, of Perth Amboy, New Jersey was charged with Prostitution.
Both individuals were transported to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

http://www.viennava.gov/Town_Departments/vpd_highlights/07-02-2009.pdf

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: need to build a sonic in the area
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: July 02, 2009 08:51PM

.ergeYoutube_icon_logo.gif

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:18AM by WingNut.

Re: Vienna - Prostitution at Vienna Park Apartments
Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: July 02, 2009 09:18PM

So, just to be clear:

VIENNA POLICE questioned a MD dude and a NJ hooker, and arrested them.

Wouldn't "sticking their head in the sand" consist of them doing something DIFFERENT than that?

I'm just askin.....

Posted by: ghey ()
Date: July 02, 2009 09:25PM

fairfaxdude Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> So, just to be clear:
>
> VIENNA POLICE questioned a MD dude and a NJ
> hooker, and arrested them.
>
> Wouldn't "sticking their head in the sand" consist
> of them doing something DIFFERENT than that?
>
> I'm just askin.....

ur ghey

Date: July 02, 2009 09:37PM

Fairfaxdude, this is not the first time that there's been a problem with prostitutes at the Vienna Park apartments and Cedar Lane shopping center.

And the Vienna Town Council won't do jack to hold the owners of these craptastic places responsible for making the criminal element oh so comfortable there.

Instead, the Mayor will lie through her false teeth about crime and other problems this town has, and the McMansion Stepfords eat it up like icecream.

Usually, the police play ball with Mayor Seeman. Not sure what happened this week, but snaps to the police for finally getting a backbone and putting this shit in the weekly crime report they publish.

FYI, Det. Sheeran is Vienna's gang officer. If he was involved, chances are these "visitors" are gang members.

Posted by: Finally indeed ()
Date: July 04, 2009 12:32PM

Mrs. K, when you say the police "finally" reported arresting a hooker in Vienna, I guess what you mean is that a hooker finally got arrested in Vienna 10 months after the last time you posted a crime report for a hooker getting arrested in Vienna. Here's your last post, in case you forgot about it:

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read.php?2,120825,120934,quote=1

Is your point that it makes you sad that there isn't enough hooker activity in Vienna to result in more frequent arrests? You could move to DC if you want to see more hookers in the crime reports. You'd see more shootings too, which I guess would make you even happier. You could then make blog postings praising Mayor Fenty for having so many hookers and murderers in his city's crime reports, unlike those evil corrupt Vienna politicians who contrive to not report so many hookers and murderers.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: July 05, 2009 06:38AM

cant we just legalize prostitution so we dont have to put up with cracked out STD filled whores?

Posted by: cockknocker ()
Date: July 05, 2009 09:54AM

The Spanish hos are called in slang, "trientas" as in $30.00 for 15 minutes. They are a highly mobile bunch and advertise with construction business cards. They are usually never in the same location more than a couple of days. They like to use hotels, foreclosed houses or the 52 Julios to a house, locations. The girls are usually brought in from out of town and can be as young as 14. They generally cater to the Hispanic day laborers. Distinguishing characteristics of one of these operations are; frequent foot traffic and lines of waiting clients, lots of out-of-state tags and Lots of used condoms, baby wipes, etc... A good way to stop them is take a .22 to the back of the pimp's head and then throw him into the dumpster. These people are animals. Keep an eye out for the foreclosed properties in your neighborhood, they might be already be there.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 05, 2009 10:01AM

Mrs. K, I'm not sure I understand what your issue is with this. The cop caught and arrested them.

See, there's no law against someone walking into a person's home and leaving an hour later, even if that someone is dressed like a skank. The smarter "in call" prostitutes probably have the sense to NOT look like prostitutes, and the police just can't go around questioning everyone. Most prostitution busts occur when the police send a fake hooker, or the john is a cop. "Random" prostitution busts like these are rare, and who knows? Maybe their "regular" prostitution arrests are filed and listed in a separate... whatever.

The owners of the complexes really can't do anything about it. Most apartments make you sign stuff when you move in that, in a nutshell, say that you agree to not commit crimes while you live there, and you'll be evicted if you do. That's the most the owners of the complex can do, so I'm not sure of what you expect from them. Random apartment inspections?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

RE:Old pictures of Fairfax county, love em!
Date: July 05, 2009 10:17AM

`

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:24AM by WingNut.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: July 05, 2009 10:34AM

talk about walking petri dish.

Date: July 05, 2009 11:49AM

Ok, so here are my problems with it:

1 - Myself and others have talked with the Vienna Park Apartment and Cedar park Shopping Center management companies and they know prostitution is going on. They don't want to bother to do anything about it. And now it's become so pervasive that pimps are bringing hookers hundreds of miles to turn tricks here.

2 - This has to do with CRIME AND DISEASE. I am sick and tired of hearing from the town "It's only Hispanic on Hispanic crime." Like that makes it ok. No, crime is crime, and prostitution has victims.

3 - While I applaud the police for making and publicizing the arrest, there have been other incidents and arrests that they haven't shared with the community, because the Mayor likes to bury that shit. (FYI, calling something a "suspicious event" isn't good enough anymore.) They need to crack down on this shit and tell us about it.

4 - Sex crimes in general are on the increase in this area of Vienna, and while that may not bother you men, it should. Just ask the daddy of those three little girls who were molested last year by those guys from the Vienna Park Apartments.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: July 05, 2009 11:53AM

Mrs. K Wrote:
> 3 - While I applaud the police for making and
> publicizing the arrest, there have been other
> incidents and arrests that they haven't shared
> with the community, because the Mayor likes to
> bury that shit. (FYI, calling something a
> "suspicious event" isn't good enough anymore.)
> They need to crack down on this shit and tell us
> about it.

So what proof do you have of crimes being committed that are being buried?

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: July 05, 2009 12:14PM

Here are the arrests (FYI, arrests < crimes) that were reported to the state, however, the majority weren't reported to the people of Vienna.

http://www.vsp.state.va.us/downloads/Crime_in_Virginia_2008.pdf

Date: July 05, 2009 12:22PM

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:23AM by WingNut.

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: July 05, 2009 01:09PM

The fact of the matter is that there is a significant problem down on Cedar Lane and little is being done about it. There are numerous thefts, drunk in public arrests, arrests for prostitution, and recent, and assault on a police officer. All of that was within 3 blocks of the Vienna Park Apartments.

You look at rest of vienna, and the crime is well distributed and low volume.

Posted by: Finally indeed ()
Date: July 05, 2009 04:30PM

Okay Mrs. K, I read the report you posted the link to. Vienna's arrests are listed on pages 92-93, part of a big table that gives summary numbers for arrests for various offenses reported by police departments across the state. The numbers there are consistent with what I see in the police highlights that the town posts on its website. If you want to prove otherwise, then you need to go through the 2008 Vienna police highlight reports, add up all the crimes, compare it to the state summary report, and post your results here. If you're not willing to do that, then stop making claims you can't support.

And remember, you claimed that the "majority" of Vienna's crimes are hidden from the citizens of Vienna, so you need to show that fewer than half of the crimes listed in the report you posted were listed in the Vienna police highlights reports.

Mrs. K Wrote:
> Here are the arrests (FYI, arrests < crimes) that
> were reported to the state, however, the majority
> weren't reported to the people of Vienna.
>
> http://www.vsp.state.va.us/downloads/Crime_in_Virg
> inia_2008.pdf

Posted by: wuht ()
Date: July 05, 2009 05:50PM

Finally indeed Wrote:
> The numbers there
> are consistent with what I see in the police
> highlights that the town posts on its website. If
> you want to prove otherwise, then you need to go
> through the 2008 Vienna police highlight reports,
> add up all the crimes, compare it to the state
> summary report, and post your results here. If
> you're not willing to do that, then stop making
> claims you can't support.

why it is easier for her to just make shit up or repeat what the other gossipping hens are tellin her

Posted by: Watson ()
Date: July 06, 2009 09:41AM

ITRADE Wrote:
> The fact of the matter is that there is a
> significant problem down on Cedar Lane and little
> is being done about it. There are numerous
> thefts, drunk in public arrests, arrests for
> prostitution, and recent, and assault on a police
> officer. All of that was within 3 blocks of the
> Vienna Park Apartments.
>
> You look at rest of vienna, and the crime is well
> distributed and low volume.

Crime in Vienna is concentrated in the south side of the town near Cedar Park.
The town will do something about the crime problem when the other residents want to do something about it. As long as most of the town residents just want to talk about how great it is to be able to walk from their houses to Chipotle or Whole Foods, nothing will be done.

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: July 06, 2009 10:13AM

Watson Wrote:

> Crime in Vienna is concentrated in the south side
> of the town near Cedar Park.
> The town will do something about the crime problem
> when the other residents want to do something
> about it. As long as most of the town residents
> just want to talk about how great it is to be able
> to walk from their houses to Chipotle or Whole
> Foods, nothing will be done.

The first statement MAY be true...the second is just silly fear-mongering.

I know there are folks in Vienna "all upset" about Vienna Park, etc. I can tell you I lived less than 2 miles from there for over 8 years, and still frequent the shops in Cedar Park, cause its convenient--CVS, Neighbors,the computer store, etc. Never really felt all that "threatened" by it.

Yes, Vienna Park is largely hispanic. OK, maybe some of them are "illegal". But fostering fear and loathing is a tad over the top, especially since 1) I see Vienna Police hanging out there more than any other part of Vienna, and 2) the latest report on some MD pimp and his NJ ho being arrested is simply proof that the VP are "doing something" about the matter.

The fact that the Vienna town council is loved by some (ok, few..lol) and loathed by others is politics. Big fuckin deal. Making the facts fit one's argument is the oldest, and most boring, of all political strategies. At least we know where yall are comin from, huh?

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: July 07, 2009 11:46AM

Quick question -- what would the Mayor and TC have to gain from a massive coverup?

Are the nativists hoping for a repeat of what happened in Herndon a few years back (BTW, aren't there more day laborers walking around now than there were after building the center?)

Posted by: RCG239 ()
Date: July 07, 2009 09:44PM

hmm.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/11/2011 05:42PM by RCG239.

Date: July 07, 2009 11:21PM

`

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/16/2015 07:23AM by WingNut.

Posted by: WCF ()
Date: July 11, 2009 02:53PM

Marcos Vincicio Guardado Baires, 25, of 24th Avenue in Hyattsville, Maryland was
charged with Receiving Money from a Prostitute’s Earnings.
Ely D. Carela, 29, of Perth Amboy, New Jersey was charged with Prostitution.
Both individuals were transported to the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

Diversity is our strength!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.