HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone having problems sleeping in NOVA? Due to...
Posted by: nineasaurusrex ()
Date: January 22, 2016 11:34PM

There is obviously a signal being broadcast and no one has seem to do anything about it. The high pitched squealing is absolutely obnoxious and it wakes me up at all hours of the night. Anyone having the same issues????

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone having problems sleeping in NOVA? Due to...
Posted by: tinchasaurus ()
Date: January 22, 2016 11:36PM

It seems to me it could be harming residents and no one has done anything about this. I too suffer from lack of sleep recently and do not know how to explain to you. I also agree there is some form of illegal activity taking place and would like to get to the bottom of this.

Posted by: mx3mazda-blue ()
Date: January 22, 2016 11:54PM

Yes, I agree. Me and one of my family members has actually had a severe decrease in her hearing. The doctor also said it was unexplained hearing loss, which also made me go get my hearing checked.

Posted by: bg-deucedeuce 01 ()
Date: January 23, 2016 12:24AM

If anyone in the surrounding areas is having trouble sleeping also please feel free to chime in.

I truly haven't had a good nights sleep thanks to an asshole broadcasting some form of gHz, kHz, mHz around Loudoun for the last fucking 10 months. (Leesburg, Lucketts, Bluemont, Purcellville, and Round Hill)

Forgot to mention...
Posted by: bg-deucedeuce 01 ()
Date: January 23, 2016 12:25AM

Forgot to mention Ashburn, the shit is ridiculously annoying.

Re: Forgot to mention...
Posted by: That Dude ()
Date: January 23, 2016 12:40AM

I know what you're saying it felt like I was practically dying last year around April - September. It should be looked into the shit isn't a joke.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.