HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Finally Some Sanity In Public School Bathrooms
Posted by: Rights Right Wrongs Wrong ()
Date: January 15, 2016 12:28PM

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/education/wp/2016/01/15/va-bill-would-require-students-to-use-bathrooms-that-correspond-with-their-anatomical-sex/?hpid=hp_local-news_bathroom-bill-830am%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

In Public School Restrooms, Natural born males need to use Male Restrooms... Natural Born Females need to use Female bathrooms.. Done..Simple..

Adults will do what they can "Get Away With"..

DAJAX

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Finally Some Sanity In Public School Bathrooms
Posted by: We're all born some of each ()
Date: January 15, 2016 12:36PM

Adults recognize that "God" (LOL) commits all sorts of serious gender errors, and that these days, they can be corrected.

Posted by: bt4F7 ()
Date: January 15, 2016 12:40PM

do you mean to say the mexicans "sub contracted" (cp, administrator stealing 2x over what is billed) who signed their initials on the "clean sheet" on the door actually didn't leave mold hiding everywhere ?

amazing they have time to worry about chaing the definition of "women's rest room" and "men's rest room" isn't it?

Posted by: p6DHV ()
Date: January 15, 2016 12:42PM

just put up a sign they way they would in the 1980's

Absolutely no teen pregnancy in the restrooms or we're going to fucking kill you.

Posted by: I've Got The Right Answer ()
Date: January 15, 2016 12:56PM

We're all born some of each Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Adults recognize that "God" (LOL) commits all
> sorts of serious gender errors, and that these
> days, they can be corrected.

That "correction" should include psychotherapy, not mutilation.

If it doesn't work, then isolate the freaks far away from normal people.
Or even better, terminate them.

Posted by: While We're At It ()
Date: January 15, 2016 01:03PM

Once the boys are back in the boys' room, and the girls in the girls' room, can we work on getting the niggers back into separate facilities? And that goes for the water fountains also.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: January 15, 2016 01:05PM

It is insane that we have reached the stage where it requires an act of the state legislature to determine which bathroom a kid can use.

Posted by: Old School Parenting ()
Date: January 15, 2016 01:32PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> It is insane that we have reached the stage where
> it requires an act of the state legislature to
> determine which bathroom a kid can use.

It's insane that dads stopped giving their kids a kick in the ass when such nonsense comes up, and are now agreeing that little Johnny may really be little Jane.

Never was an issue, but my dad would have slapped that shit right out of our heads had it ever arisen. And I'd do the same.

Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: January 15, 2016 02:16PM

Bill.N. Wrote:
> It is insane that we have reached the stage where
> it requires an act of the state legislature to
> determine which bathroom a kid can use.

No, it's insane that some are so fearful and disturbed of someone different than them that they need to take it to the state legislature.

Keep on derpin' on.

Posted by: Joke Insurance ()
Date: January 15, 2016 04:26PM

Fuck....what about those "Two-Spirit" people? Won't somebody please of the children?!

Posted by: niggar ()
Date: January 15, 2016 04:31PM

with mental hospitals

Posted by: more fucked up laws ()
Date: January 15, 2016 04:47PM

This is actually pretty fucked up. How are they going to define "anatomical sex"? What about intersex girls who have lived all their lives as female, look female, and everyone thinks of them as female, yet they have a penis? Some genetic females are born with a penis.

Similarly, some genetic males are born without balls or penis and take testosterone. Now they will need to use female bathrooms.

Posted by: Where Was The Problem Before ()
Date: January 15, 2016 04:57PM

They started all the transgender political correct crap??

>How are they going to define "anatomical sex

Even Kids know what that means. Girls are girls and boys are boys . Kids, never had any problems with that before.

Posted by: anatomy is not so simple ()
Date: January 15, 2016 05:07PM

Where Was The Problem Before Wrote:
> They started all the transgender political correct
> crap??
>
> >How are they going to define "anatomical sex
>
> Even Kids know what that means. Girls are girls
> and boys are boys . Kids, never had any problems
> with that before.

Well, before this law, families and kids had the option of keeping certain medical conditions private. If a girl was born with a penis yet was otherwise a girl, she was allowed to live as a female and use girls restrooms.

Boys born without male genitalia could take testosterone supplements, dress as boys, and still use male bathrooms while avoiding open showers and keeping their secret. Now they will be "outed" and forced to use girls bathrooms.

Posted by: Your weave ()
Date: January 15, 2016 05:08PM

I use any shitter I want.

Jus don't put me in the yearbook.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: January 15, 2016 05:26PM

Does this make what the fcps Board did last year regarding transgenders look premature and irresponsible? If so, can they be penalized for such reckless endangerment or negligence?

Date: January 15, 2016 05:42PM

That’s not God’s errors. God’s perfect creation is corrupt. You haven’t figured that out yet? He made a patch but you have to get it. It’s in your “in box” You just have to pick it up.

Posted by: Baloney All Baloney ()
Date: January 15, 2016 07:24PM

>Well, before this law, families and kids had the option of keeping certain medical conditions private. If a girl was born with a penis yet was otherwise a girl, she was allowed to live as a female and use girls restrooms.

Boys born without male genitalia could take testosterone supplements, dress as boys, and still use male bathrooms while avoiding open showers and keeping their secret. Now they will be "outed" and forced to use girls bathrooms.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't remember any such kids. If there were , they would have used the office or other private bathroom,and no one would know but the principal and teacher. And may have been excused from gym with a medical letter. Kids don't even really care about such things or take notice. I never did. Its not such a big deal that they "should" use the others sexes bathroom.

I don't have a problem with schools creating some private unisex rest rooms, go to the office get the key just like a gas station as many others would use it. And they have places like that now.

The law is needed to keep sanity in places Like FCPS which shows None Too Many Times.

DAJAX

Date: January 15, 2016 10:44PM

>Well, before this law, families and kids had the option of keeping certain medical conditions private. If a girl was born with a penis yet was otherwise a girl, she was allowed to live as a female and use girls restrooms.

-
How do you know they are “girls” if they have a penis?

Date: January 15, 2016 10:56PM

Where Was The Problem Before Wrote:
> They started all the transgender political correct
> crap??
>
> >How are they going to define "anatomical sex
>
> Even Kids know what that means. Girls are girls
> and boys are boys . Kids, never had any problems
> with that before.

Yes, but they’ve been teaching them in school all about the additional people. The schools have been telling our kids all about gays and lesbians and bisexuals and transvestites and they come out of their class ready to defend the principals learned against their parents’ beliefs. They also come out feeling a great need to identify themselves for their friends so their friend can “accept” them; even if the 6th, 7th or 8th grader hasn’t even grown up enough to know. It’s none of the school’s fucking business and this should not even be discussed. The curriculum isn’t even available unless you make an appointment with the gatehouse. so, it isn’t as if you can talk to the teacher. They don’t make it easy and before you know it, your children have been indoctrinated. It’s deplorable.

Posted by: Which one will Gerry2 use? ()
Date: January 16, 2016 08:34PM

I am happy to hear some common sense being used. But where will goat fucker GerryManderer2 go to the bathroom? I doubt he even remembers what his natural born gender was.

Posted by: Brawn Onion ()
Date: January 19, 2016 10:54AM

If I gotta turtle poking its head out I'm going to first available, regardless of your artificial gender constructs. Once I'm done no one -- male, female, undecided -- will want to go there anyhow.

Posted by: commonsense ()
Date: January 19, 2016 08:33PM

Whether they are females trapped in male bodies or narcissistic males trying to become their own girlfriend, they were born with make bodies and hormones. Their penises have embedded within them what they view as a girl should be. What they view as the perfect girl is always an eager, ready whore.

Most of them see themselves as lesbians. Sure, they like to fool around with boys. They are all basically into girls. Boys who like girls, who want to become a girl.

They laugh at all they get away with women. How they can touch their boobs and say, I'm gay- it doesn't do a thing for me.

Maybe we should have sexual-orientation bathrooms? Nobody allowed in the restrooms of those they wish to have sex with ( wasn't that the original point?)... And, maybe vomitoriums for the bulimic cheerleaders. Its kind of nasty to pee on top of remains of puke.

No, Just More Insanity From the Right...
Posted by: Fred_M ()
Date: January 20, 2016 11:27AM

It is disturbing that there are so many right-wing adults thinking about the genitalia of transgender children.

If a student identifies and dresses as a girl, why would you want to force them to share a restroom with your son? Is it because of some kind of chicks-with-dicks sexual fantasy that you're trying to vicariously live out through your son?

Or is it the other way around and you like the idea of a transgender student who looks and dresses like male sharing a restroom with your daughter?

A transgender person using a restroom inconsistent with their gender identity is much more likely to be the victim of a violent hate crime. And maybe that's the idea that really appealing to all of the proponents of this weird legislation.

Re: No, Just More Insanity From the Right...
Posted by: "No", Said Fred ()
Date: January 20, 2016 05:22PM

Fred_M Wrote:
> It is disturbing that there are so many right-wing
> adults thinking about the genitalia of transgender
> children.

There is no such thing as a transgender. That's a made-up term to soften the stigma of being called mentally ill, but that doesn't change the facts.

> If a student identifies and dresses as a girl, why
> would you want to force them to share a restroom
> with your son? Is it because of some kind of
> chicks-with-dicks sexual fantasy that you're
> trying to vicariously live out through your son?

Why would a boy be permitted to dress as a girl while attending school? If one these creatures is in the bathroom the same time as my son, then my son has my permission to beat the living shit out of it. That's how we would have handled it in my school and the proper way to knock some sense into the crazy.

> Or is it the other way around and you like the
> idea of a transgender student who looks and
> dresses like male sharing a restroom with your
> daughter?

Again, why would a girl be dressing as a boy while in public, particularly at school? Sounds like the crazy bitch needs slapped.

> A transgender person using a restroom inconsistent
> with their gender identity is much more likely to
> be the victim of a violent hate crime. And maybe
> that's the idea that really appealing to all of
> the proponents of this weird legislation.

Again, "transgender" is a null term. Maybe some "violence" will straighten out their thinking, or at least encourage them to hold their bladder until they get home if it insists on flying it's freak flag at school.

Posted by: Fred_M ()
Date: January 20, 2016 05:47PM

> There is no such thing as a transgender.

The correct term is a "transgender person."

> That's a made-up term to soften the stigma of being called
> mentally ill, but that doesn't change the facts.

Nope, psychiatrists say that you are wrong.They are the experts. You're not. End of story.

> Why would a boy be permitted to dress as a girl while attending school?

Because the student is transgender.

> If one these creatures is in the bathroom the same
> time as my son, then my son has my permission to
> beat the living shit out of it."

I doubt that your son has your weird hang-ups about other people's gender identities. You're going to be like the fathers who were in the KKK and are now shocked that their sons don't share their views that black people are less than human. Besides, I don't believe that your son is stupid enough to risk his entire future just to convince you that he shares your ignorance and bigotry.

Posted by: Drop Dead, Fred ()
Date: January 20, 2016 05:58PM

Fred_M Wrote:
> The correct term is a "transgender person."

That's a PC made-up term - like "homophobia" - to advance your liberal agenda and vilify those who disagree. Society is getting tired of this bullshit.

> Nope, psychiatrists say that you are wrong.They
> are the experts. You're not. End of story.

They have an agenda as well.

> Because the student is transgender.

No, the student is a sick fuck that needs counseling and medications. Or institutionalized.

> I doubt that your son has your weird hang-ups
> about other people's gender identities. You're
> going to be like the fathers who were in the KKK
> and are now shocked that their sons don't share
> their views that black people are less than human.
> Besides, I don't believe that your son is stupid
> enough to risk his entire future just to convince
> you that he shares your ignorance and bigotry.

As I said, society is getting tired of the PC shit. You and your friends in the Gays-R-Us club can hug and sing Kumbaya all you want, but that won't change reality. Boys are boys and girls are girls. It's not some label arbitrarily "assigned" at birth, it's reality.

My son is very aware of reality and able to discern fantasy from facts. I hope your "son"-in-drag tries some shit in the same bathroom sometime.

If the problem is in the mind, why would we mutilate the body as a cure?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.