HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My mom the meth head
Posted by: yucky24. ()
Date: January 06, 2016 05:49PM

aa581b77-138d-4707-80e5-c791dd28a1e1-lar

DALLAS, N.C. (WPEC) - A North Carolina mother was arrested after her 6-month-old son was found dead on a couch inside her home.

According to the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office, the baby's father called 911 after finding the baby dead on the sofa.

Medics arrived and pronounced the boy dead.

Investigators say the home was full of filth.

Detectives report the home of the mother, 30-year-old Stephanie Amber Tillman, was "filthy from human and animal waste, and also garbage."

The baby's father, Jerry Allen, says he found his baby naked and unresponsive on their sofa.

He told investigators he had found his wife in the back bedroom of their residence with their other children, ages 3 and 4, who were awake but also not clothed, according to the arrest report.

Medics treated Tillman at the scene for injuries she had received two days earlier as the result of an assault and what appeared to be extreme intoxication from prescribed medication, the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office says.

Lincoln County DSS took custody of the other children at the scene and later turned the children over to family members.

Tillman is charged with three misdemeanor counts of contributing to the delinquency and neglect by parents and three misdemeanor counts of child abuse.

She remains in the Harven A. Crouse Detention Center under a $100,000 secured bond and was scheduled for a first appearance in Lincoln County District Court on Dec. 28.

The investigation is ongoing and more criminal charges may be generated, pending the results of the autopsy and other forensic test results.

No additional information will be released until the results of the autopsy are received by the sheriff's office and detectives have consulted with the District Attorney's Office.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My mom the meth head
Posted by: duck, duck, gook ()
Date: January 06, 2016 06:00PM

go away chinky24

Posted by: get a wife ()
Date: January 06, 2016 06:07PM

duck, duck, gook Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> go away chinky24

leave Josiah a lowN

Posted by: Methdon't ()
Date: January 06, 2016 09:28PM

I think she looks good. I definitely question her judgment for allowing these pics to end up in the hands of people who really don't care for her welfare, but generally, as an outsider, she seems cute and definitely dealing with more than she dishes out.

I guess I'd be most curious as to what she did to deserve such spite because on my end as a casual observer who checks this forum out once a week, people are more than vicious...and if you fault her response, what is the right action? It's hard not to monitor a website full of trolls trying to bait you.

Posted by: nomorescrubs ()
Date: January 07, 2016 05:01AM

This is what happens when you put getting high over taking care of your kids!!!

No mercy!!!

She knew better. She just chose to go that route. If she cleaned up the house, made sure the kids were bathed and fed and did homework or read to them and put them to bed for the night...then yes she may have a glass of wine or a joint to relax its all good. Business is handled.

But to shoot up/do lines with your kids right there hungry and dirty and the house in disarray??

No mercy. Sorry.

Posted by: Hot bum ()
Date: January 08, 2016 08:51PM

Looks very much like the bum near Home Depot.

Posted by: Crack Head Harry ()
Date: January 08, 2016 09:10PM

She's just misunderstood.

Posted by: NCForum ()
Date: January 09, 2016 05:53PM

Was she originally from FFX Co?

Posted by: Smoke1 ()
Date: January 09, 2016 06:03PM

Kill that bitch.

Sidenote: She looks like have the women in Fairfax County. I can't wait to move from this shitty place.

Posted by: yjtvC ()
Date: January 09, 2016 06:08PM

I was 6 or 7 years old watching a rerun of Dragnet, and the episode featured a baby that died in the bathtub because his/her mother was in a drug-induced haze.

I swear, that episode put a knot in my stomach, and, truthfully, 40+ years later, I still have a knot in my stomach over crap like that.

Posted by: 24Yucky. ()
Date: January 10, 2016 09:52PM

NCForum Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Was she originally from FFX Co?

"NCForum": that's funny.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.