HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ocwen Loan Servicing Attempts to Steal family home though Jacqueline Muratore Houser & Allison
Posted by: ,asdf77243 ()
Date: January 06, 2016 09:07AM

http://www.ocwen.com

On Behalf of Owen Loan Servicing (http://www.ocwen.com) Jacqueline Muratore Investigated For Fraud Bilking Homeowners through her employment at Houser & Allison Law? Investigation of Jacqueline Muratore an attorney reveals that she may have gone overboard for Ocwen Loan Servicing to Steal yet another home as explained herein.

Records reviewed indicate that AMP Abstract & Title along with Mark K. Broils of Fein, Such, & Crane and Jacqueline Muratore of Houser & Allison have struck again to steal a home from an entire family in the Northeast Illegally. Jacqueline Muratore represents Ocwen in a illegal foreclosure action and has utilized fraudulently obtained information from Altisource to bring the action.

Michael Petsch of AMP Abstract & Title worked with Mark Broyles to fabricate actions against a NY homeowner by falsely reporting official county records in Foreclosure Information Reports that their plaintiff used to start court action. Records indicate that the attorneys took the information and filed vexatious litigations against a family to steal their home and property when county records already stated that the family had paid off their mortgage.

Michael Petsche the local title search guy worked with Mark Broyles to falsely report county records to Altisource, and Altisource knowing the records were manipulated and falsely reported the same to Ocwen attorney Anjana Nair to file suit against the family. The family filed a Qualified Written Request and received over 8000 pages of fraudulent information from Ocwen Loan Servicing and after reading through every page discovered the fraud.

After the Homeowner contacted Altisource about its fraudulent Foreclosure Information Reports, the homeowner was contacted by attorney Jacqueline Muratore of Houser & Allison Law Firm to settle the case. Jacqueline Muratore started sending settlement releases for the homeowner to sign and in exchange for several thousand dollars asked the homeowners to give up all their rights to a lawsuit against her clients.

The releases Jacqueline Muratore asked the homeowners to sign were so broad that they required them to release her client Ocwen from over 15 violation of state and federal law.

Jacqueline Muratore was sent a copy of a court order stating that the homeowners paid off their mortgage in 2007 and the Affirmation in Support of that Order was signed by none other then Mark K. Broyles, and instead of dropping the erroneous suit against them, Jacqueline Muratore and Mark K. Broyles concocted a scheme in court papers submitted to the Judge, seeking to take there home insisting that the words in the affirmation that stated the homeowner "forwarded funds to Pay Off his mortgage and all costs associated with the action and granted by the court" said he was delinquent and never tendered any money whatsoever!

Jacqueline Muratore will get a big wake up call over the next several days as the homeowners have recently purchased over 20 web domains and are publishing the entire story online as well as the 8000 pages of phony information concocted to cheat the homeowners out of their property.

Ocwen Loan Servicing has recently owned up to defrauding hundreds and possibly thousands of homeowners in this very same way out of their homes and promised the New York Attorney General and the New York State Financial Services that they would no longer engage in these deceptive acts and practice in a signed Consent Order however, Ocwen and Attorney Jacqueline Muratore are at it again trying to steal what they are not entitled to.

Papers submitted to the Court by Jacqueline Muratore reveal that she is willing to lie to the Court to protect herself and the erroneous action hoping the homeowners will just run out of money and not be able to afford the costs of litigation however, several lawyers are now coming to the rescue who want to put Ocwen out of business for good and are seeking to put forth papers in Court disciplinary actions to have Jacqueline Muratore and Mark K. Broyles disbarred.

We will post the links to the websites here and continue to tell the story so that any unsuspecting homeowners facing the same thing can be aware of the Fraudulent Conduct of these attorneys and the firms they work for like Houser & Allison.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ocwen Loan Servicing Attempts to Steal family home though Jacqueline Muratore Houser & Allison
Posted by: Whiners ()
Date: January 06, 2016 02:47PM

,asdf77243 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Jacqueline Muratore will get a big wake up call
> over the next several over 20 web domains and are
> publishing the entire story online as well as the
> 8000 pages of phony information concocted to cheat
> the homeowners out of their property.

Good. Then you can stop whining on Fairfax Underground where NO ONE CARES.

Best wishes defending the lawsuit.

Re: Ocwen Loan Servicing Attempts to Steal family home though Jacqueline Muratore Houser & Allison
Posted by: BofA Sucks! ()
Date: January 06, 2016 02:57PM

I had an Ocwen loan that was sold to Bank of America. Ocwen falsified information that they sent to BofA and then BofA could never get it straight! I finally gave up, as I was underwater, and it wasn't worth my time, so I did a short sale.

Ocwen & Bank of America will get what's coming to them one day. Karma will win!

Posted by: What Ocwen Fears ()
Date: January 10, 2016 12:42PM

Ocwen doesn't like to be sued.

So, sue them! In your lawsuit, be sure to name CEO Ron Faris and founder William Erbey, Faris lives in Florida, Erbey has an address in the Virgin Islands.

You can also write to John West, who handles Ocwen's business at their law firm, Troutman Sanders: john.west@troutmansanders.com. This will usually put them into negotiating mode.

The thing is this, when you sue, demand that they produce documentation of how many errors they have made on other loans. It is a big number and the regulators are not happy with them.

Good luck.

Posted by: wonderland ()
Date: January 10, 2016 04:57PM

Interesting to me but then again- I'm unusual.

The thing is, this area is nothing but a bunch of corrupt assholes. They stick up for the sharks always & when a turtle is bit, injured and wailing- they don't care that the shark bit it. They only want the turtle to stop whining.

You don't understand that you're in hell surrounded by either idiots or demons do you?

The injured turtles plight will only matter if it helps further some political agenda ( for the benefit of the sharks)- if not quit whining.

Posted by: Davis ()
Date: January 14, 2016 05:52AM

Ocwen Loan Servicing is doing the same exact thing to me!

My (Option One Mortgage) loan was paid off in 2006. In 2007 (American Home Mortgage) was trying to collect on a debt that i paid off. 2008 (Homeward Resedental) was trying to collect on a debt I paid off. 2008 (Ocwen Loan Servicing) has been attempting to collect on a debt that i paid off, and is attending to foreclose on my property using fraud. I filed lawsuit and Ocwens attorney is making threats that I have no case, at the same time is trying to get me to settle dismiss my lawsuit asking me to give up all my rights too. It's been 10 years I've been harassed.

Posted by: hjksjkhsdf878989 ()
Date: February 09, 2016 02:41PM

http://www.ocwen.com

On Behalf of Owen Loan Servicing (http://www.ocwen.com) Jacqueline Muratore Investigated For Fraud Bilking Homeowners through her employment at Houser & Allison Law? Investigation of Jacqueline Muratore an attorney reveals that she may have gone overboard for Ocwen Loan Servicing to Steal yet another home as explained herein.

Records reviewed indicate that AMP Abstract & Title along with Mark K. Broyls of Fein, Such, & Crane and Jacqueline Muratore of Houser & Allison have struck again to steal a home from an entire family in the Northeast Illegally. Jacqueline Muratore represents Ocwen in a illegal foreclosure action and has utilized fraudulently obtained information from Altisource to bring the action.

Michael Petsch of AMP Abstract & Title worked with Mark Broyles to fabricate actions against a NY homeowner by falsely reporting official county records in Foreclosure Information Reports that their plaintiff used to start court action. Records indicate that the attorneys took the information and filed vexatious litigations against a family to steal their home and property when county records already stated that the family had paid off their mortgage.

Michael Petsche the local title search guy worked with Mark Broyles to falsely report county records to Altisource, and Altisource knowing the records were manipulated and falsely reported the same to Ocwen attorney Anjana Nair to file suit against the family. The family filed a Qualified Written Request and received over 8000 pages of fraudulent information from Ocwen Loan Servicing and after reading through every page discovered the fraud.

After the Homeowner contacted Altisource about its fraudulent Foreclosure Information Reports, the homeowner was contacted by attorney Jacqueline Muratore of Houser & Allison Law Firm to settle the case. Jacqueline Muratore started sending settlement releases for the homeowner to sign and in exchange for several thousand dollars asked the homeowners to give up all their rights to a lawsuit against her clients.

The releases Jacqueline Muratore asked the homeowners to sign were so broad that they required them to release her client Ocwen from over 15 violation of state and federal law.

Jacqueline Muratore was sent a copy of a court order stating that the homeowners paid off their mortgage in 2007 and the Affirmation in Support of that Order was signed by none other then Mark K. Broyles, and instead of dropping the erroneous suit against them, Jacqueline Muratore and Mark K. Broyles concocted a scheme in court papers submitted to the Judge, seeking to take there home insisting that the words in the affirmation that stated the homeowner "forwarded funds to Pay Off his mortgage and all costs associated with the action and granted by the court" said he was delinquent and never tendered any money whatsoever!

Jacqueline Muratore will get a big wake up call over the next several days as the homeowners have recently purchased over 20 web domains and are publishing the entire story online as well as the 8000 pages of phony information concocted to cheat the homeowners out of their property.

Ocwen Loan Servicing has recently owned up to defrauding hundreds and possibly thousands of homeowners in this very same way out of their homes and promised the New York Attorney General and the New York State Financial Services that they would no longer engage in these deceptive acts and practice in a signed Consent Order however, Ocwen and Attorney Jacqueline Muratore are at it again trying to steal what they are not entitled to.

Papers submitted to the Court by Jacqueline Muratore reveal that she is willing to lie to the Court to protect herself and the erroneous action hoping the homeowners will just run out of money and not be able to afford the costs of litigation however, several lawyers are now coming to the rescue who want to put Ocwen out of business for good and are seeking to put forth papers in Court disciplinary actions to have Jacqueline Muratore and Mark K. Broyles disbarred.

We will post the links to the websites here and continue to tell the story so that any unsuspecting homeowners facing the same thing can be aware of the Fraudulent Conduct of these attorneys and the firms they work for like Houser & Allison.

Posted by: Loopie ()
Date: January 22, 2021 05:30AM

I don't get what the problem was?

Posted by: Common fraud ()
Date: January 22, 2021 11:35AM

Posted by: GlicerinEBAG ()
Date: January 23, 2021 05:57AM

It is really wrong. In any case, if you want to take a loan, the best advice I could give you is to think carefully before taking a step. Why do I say that? Because, from my own experience, I did an unthinkable stupidity and after that, I felt sorry for a long time but I couldn't change anything. For this reason, it is best to turn to companies such as Mortgage Advice Hull that know how to analyze every detail and will help you choose the best loan. If I could go back in time, that's exactly what I would have done.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/26/2021 06:45AM by GlicerinEBAG.

Posted by: Averora ()
Date: February 02, 2021 08:02AM

GlicerinEBAG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It is really wrong. In any case, if you want to
> take a loan, the best advice I could give you is
> to think carefully before taking a step. Why do I
> say that? Because, from my own experience, I did
> an unthinkable stupidity and after that, I felt
> sorry for a long time but I couldn't change
> anything. For this reason, it is best to turn to
> companies such as
> Mortgage Advice Hull that know how to analyze every detail and
> will help you choose the best loan. If I could go
> back in time, that's exactly what I would have
> done.
My friend was just looking for this information. Thanks.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.