HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax dude bitches about his criminal record on LiveLeak - shows his guns.
Posted by: LeakLive ()
Date: October 21, 2015 10:31PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=871_1445463835

Shows a closeup of his criminal record and then some tools he is not allowed to use and then some guns he is allowed to use.

Odd video.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax dude bitches about his criminal record on LiveLeak - shows his guns.
Posted by: neeDzmoreINfo ()
Date: October 21, 2015 10:41PM

I didn't try to freeze frame his document but I assume it is his employment being denied for what looks to be multiple misdemeanors. Hard to know the relevance of that and his being denied. Did he disclose this ahead of his applying? Hiding stuff or not proactively mentioning/addressing it when asked is a good way to not earn the trust of a perspective employer. There's really not enough information there.

Re: Fairfax dude bitches about his criminal record on LiveLeak - shows his guns.
Posted by: e9CDD ()
Date: October 21, 2015 10:45PM

He should of covered the dates, could prob figure out who it is.

Posted by: Why? ()
Date: October 21, 2015 10:47PM

Why does he need to own guns like those? We are not in Mexico.

Posted by: Strange.. ()
Date: October 21, 2015 11:45PM

The guy in the video needs to go suck some more cocks.

I saw CONVICTIONS for hit and run, driving under suspended license, oh and a couple of marijuana. One of those marijuana convictions is for distributing drugs usually means dealing drugs. That charge started as a felony but he was convicted on a misdemeanor.

I can not believe nobody wants to hire this guy to work on their car.

As far as the guns, while legal for him to have them, it is just barely. And depending when he bought them and from where, he could have broken the law by making false statements when he bought the guns.

Posted by: Cross Czech ()
Date: October 22, 2015 03:42PM

The arrest dates and charges on his letter could be matched against the FCPD arrest log on FFXU, unless those are court dates.

Not sure if that would guarantee a match to a person.

Sounded a bit like Meade in a disturbing way.

The comments on LiveLeak are funny.

I saw one that matches a username here.

Posted by: Whocoulditbe ()
Date: October 22, 2015 07:25PM

Is it William Moreno? He does sound like Meade. Only with a voice 2 octaves lower, lol.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 22, 2015 07:27PM

I guess he thinks his arrest record makes him edgy and badass.

Posted by: MHhTy ()
Date: October 22, 2015 07:30PM

Could this be him?

"SHEPECK ","BRETT ","W","018"," 8930","LITTLETON ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","04/05/2005","DIST MARIJ>1/2OZ<5LBS "
"SHEPECK ","BRETT ","W","019"," 8930","LITTLETON ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","02/15/2006","CAPIAS FAIL TO APPEAR "
"SHEPECK ","BRETT ","W","019"," 8930","LITTLETON ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","02/15/2006","FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"SHEPECK ","BRETT ","W","019"," 8930","LITTLETON ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","04/07/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"SHEPECK ","BRETT ","W","019"," 8930","LITTLETON ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","04/11/2006","HIT AND RUN FELONY "
"SHEPECK ","BRETT ","W","021"," 8930","LITTLETON ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/08/2008","HOV VIOLATION "
"SHEPECK ","BRETT ","W","023"," 8930","LITTLETON ","ST","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/11/2005","POSSESS OR DIST CONTROLLED PARAPH "
Attachments:
cats - Copy.jpg

Posted by: Cross Czech ()
Date: October 22, 2015 07:42PM

How does it match up with court records?

Looks like they have post hearing data on his paper, not just arrest.

Why do people post shit about themselves and not expect junior g-men to research their clues?

Odd

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: October 22, 2015 07:46PM

Just search his Liveleak name for more clues....

Posted by: hEpdE ()
Date: October 22, 2015 08:20PM

"04/05/2005","DIST MARIJ>1/2OZ<5LBS - Felony quantity of marijuana, one day before the date in the video (4/6/2015).

"04/07/2006","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP " - date in video 4/11/2006 only 4 days later

04/11/2006","HIT AND RUN FELONY " - appear as fail/stop two months later on 6/15/2006 in video

"10/11/2005","POSSESS OR DIST CONTROLLED PARAPH " - a week later on 10/28/2005 in the video

These are missing from the video though.
"CAPIAS FAIL TO APPEAR "
"FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS "
"HOV VIOLATION "

Posted by: libratarian ()
Date: October 22, 2015 08:26PM

Shit from 10 years ago should not affect employment IMO. Guy has a point.

At my work I don't even bother looking up criminal background history even though I am suppose to. I feel as though it is discriminatory in nature and is none of anyone's business. Committed the crime and he did the time but now it has turned into commit the crime and pay for it the rest of your life.

Posted by: WhyNotTry ()
Date: March 12, 2016 12:19AM

Thanks for the input!

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 02:09AM by WhyNotTry.

Posted by: Hey Newb ()
Date: March 12, 2016 12:40AM

WhyNotTry Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yea, try being the person who made a video months
> ago only to find out that others are posting his
> personal information on the internet. Liveleak
> signed me up with one of their Video licensing
> punks at ViralHog for a video I made a few years
> ago, they are the ones who have all my
> information, which has been posted to this video.
>
> I should sue you people for posting my info here,
> I've had non-stop calls from advertisers and
> nefarious individuals recently. Yes, I posted a
> video comparing state laws to industry
> standards... but these assholes are literally
> trying to hurt people.
>
> I'm not sure if I should get a lawyer for this
> page; we'll see how this goes.

Get in line.

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: March 12, 2016 12:44AM

You are going to try and sue because someone posted your PUBLIC arrest records on this site?

Good luck with that!!!

P.S. Nothing like outing yourself. Keep swimming in the shallow end of the gene pool.

Date: March 12, 2016 12:45AM

Thanks for the input!

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 02:09AM by WhyNotTry.

Date: March 12, 2016 12:46AM

Thanks for the input!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 02:08AM by WhyNotTry.

Posted by: oh this gone be good ()
Date: March 12, 2016 12:56AM

Paging eesh paging eeesh paging caan

Brb popcorn

Whynottry is a fag and a loser

Posted by: Lol lawlsuits ()
Date: March 12, 2016 12:59AM

I'm sure the Leisers would be glad to take your case. Hopefully you have $250,000 to throw away for nothing

Date: March 12, 2016 01:01AM

Thanks for the input!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 02:08AM by WhyNotTry.

Posted by: Iknowwhereulive ()
Date: March 12, 2016 01:07AM

REDRUM

I

c

u

Posted by: Gd7GH ()
Date: March 12, 2016 07:07AM

I agree, MOST applications state "We only look back 10 years" yet still deny hiring people for crimes committed 15+ years ago.

I can see the person's point in that it shouldn't count- especially if it's MISD and not FELONY.

It's the tight labor market we have here in the DC metro. They literally have 50 other applications with people with NO records to choose from...but I can see his point in that rant. It SHOULDNT COUNT and one is being punished STILL for shit that happened 10+ years ago.

I am on the fence with this....depends on what the charges were and if the person has been working since then and kept clean since. People DO deserve a second chance...

Posted by: This is illegal ()
Date: March 12, 2016 04:42PM

Now consider what has happened to him after posting the video, this post is illegal with the intent of harassing the victim. Nothing horrible has been done in the video other than a controversial comparison.

This is a witch hunt.

This is DOXing.

This post is criminal.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 04:52PM by This is illegal.

Posted by: fds;fhn;dsfheuaghuerg ()
Date: March 12, 2016 06:47PM

This is illegal Wrote:
> Now consider what has happened to him after
> posting the video, this post is illegal with the
> intent of harassing the victim. Nothing horrible
> has been done in the video other than a
> controversial comparison.
>
> This is a witch hunt.
>
> This is DOXing.
>
> This post is criminal.

Odds are about 99.9% that this was posted using a proxy, and the person who posted it will never be identified.

Posted by: Chucky ()
Date: March 12, 2016 06:49PM

Have you tried emailing the admin to see if he will remove this post?

Posted by: This is illegal ()
Date: March 12, 2016 07:10PM

Nope, but I did report it as abuse. This shouldn't be here because he wasn't the one who posted his name and address, it was a user of this site.

Regardless of if the person is able to be caught, the act of doing so should be removed.

Someone probably should email an admin if he hasn't yet.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/12/2016 07:15PM by This is illegal.

Posted by: uhhh no ()
Date: March 12, 2016 07:18PM

fds;fhn;dsfheuaghuerg Wrote:
> This is illegal Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Now consider what has happened to him after
> > posting the video, this post is illegal with
> the
> > intent of harassing the victim. Nothing
> horrible
> > has been done in the video other than a
> > controversial comparison.
> >
> > This is a witch hunt.
> >
> > This is DOXing.
> >
> > This post is criminal.
>
>
>
> Odds are about 99.9% that this was posted using a
> proxy, and the person who posted it will never be
> identified.

No ones going to use a proxy to post public information. Criminal boy is a faggot, he should take a look around FFXU before he becomes the next eesh/liz/miz/meg

Posted by: I am not an employer ()
Date: March 12, 2016 07:33PM

You don't want a hassle when you employ people to get things done. You don't want bad people doing stupid things. This is not an extension of punishment for his crime. This is people not wanting to put up with hassles caused by stupid people.

This clown chose to deal/use weed, drive on a suspended license, run from the scene of an accident, and fail to appear for his court date. These things are a written record of bad character and poor decision making.

He also got caught with weed eight months after getting caught with weed. This demonstrates the inability to learn or change behavior.

An employer would have to be desperate to consider hiring him.

He should deal weed to make ends meet.

Posted by: Hbxvt ()
Date: March 13, 2016 05:22AM

All of the convictions were in a span of two years, over ten years ago. We can't all honestly say that we have never made mistakes and he sounds pretty young for it to be so long ago, who knows how much corruption plays a factor.

There is simply too little to go off of to say and do all that nasty stuff, it really shows the original intent of posting his information along with the video... haterade.

I think it's wrong to slander him like that, people are completely different people after 10 years and he has a valid point,

Does he deserve to be crucified over a video so petty?

This seems more like a personal vendetta, tbh.

Posted by: Temperance ()
Date: March 13, 2016 07:35PM

Look, I know the guy from the video. I've chatted with him on LiveLeak and I can say that he's not the demon that is being depicted here. He's a good person with stuff in his past that he's trying to get beyond. He got frustrated and made a misjudgment. It hardly merits this witch hunting frenzy.

Posted by: 74jwH ()
Date: March 20, 2016 02:35AM

Some food for thought:
Attachments:
Petting A Chipmunk.mp4

Posted by: 74jwH ()
Date: March 20, 2016 02:38AM

Here is the link for the food for those too scared to download:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4u_ksPFiNIM

Posted by: Fec3t ()
Date: March 20, 2016 04:37AM

Temperance Wrote:
> He got frustrated and made ANOTHER
> misjudgment.

criminals do this

Posted by: Yet another gun owner ()
Date: March 20, 2016 12:20PM

Typical.
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.