HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Cox Farms Management schools Fairfax FOP. "Black Lives Matter!"
Posted by: Cox Farms Fan! ()
Date: October 15, 2015 01:13PM

Cox Family Response re: Black Lives Matter Sign/Fairfax FOP Boycott
October 15, 2015 at 12:31pm
Below is a response provided by the Cox Family regarding the recent controversy about the Black Lives Matter sign displayed in the window of a residence there:

Cox Farms hosts a Fall Festival every year at our farm in Centreville, VA. We spend all year eagerly preparing for these few weeks each fall, and we love opening our farm to celebrate the season with our community.

Recently, several individuals as well as the Fairfax County Fraternal Order of Police have called for a boycott of our farm, insisting that we are, in their words, anti-police supporters of a terrorist organization that advocates killing police officers. (While the FOP deleted their original Facebook post, you can read it here:

https://twitter.com/MolaReports/status/654511007692365825/photo/1?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw, and the full comments here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByARN1OT9G_2TWFsUi1IaGE3TDQ/view.)

They have come to this conclusion because one of us (there are five owners of our business; the two founders and their three adult children) has a “Black Lives Matter” sign displayed in an upstairs window of their private residence. The home is on a separate property that is not owned by Cox Farms, but it is very visible to visitors entering the Fall Festival.

We have always believed that we had a very positive relationship with our local police department. We have contracted FCPD officers to provide security for our festival for over a decade. We have supported their fundraising efforts, donated to their Police Unity tour, employed their children, and offered discounts to officers on our Public Servants Weekends. Neither our family nor our business is anti-cop, and we are absolutely anti-violence, against anyone. For this reason, we were especially surprised that the FOP and so many local officers jumped on the call to boycott our business and make such hateful accusations against us via social media.

Black Lives Matter. As a family, we believe that Black lives matter, and we find it alarming that the statement incites such a backlash. Neither our sign nor the Black Lives Matter movement says that ONLY Black lives matter, or that Black lives matter more than anyone else, and the sign certainly doesn’t say anything about police officers. When you’re putting out a house fire, it doesn’t mean that you only care about that one house that’s burning; it just means you’re addressing the crisis at hand. Folks dedicated to raising awareness about breast cancer aren’t saying that all other cancers are unimportant. Our family recognizes that all lives are important, and because we believe that, we know that Black lives matter.

Valuing Black lives and respecting the lives and work of police officers are not mutually exclusive. Knowing and respecting as many FCPD officers as we do, we’re confident that many on our local police force know and understand this too; after all, how can they serve and protect all members of our community if they do not believe that Black lives matter? We also know that the threatening comments on the original FOB Facebook post (those referencing throwing a brick through the window of our home, or the ones implying that perhaps the police might not respond to emergency calls for help) do not reflect the values and work ethic of the Fairfax County police officers we know and respect.

Most of the people who are really mad about the sign are so offended because they believe the sign message is a direct attack on police officers. Yes, we have read the Black Lives Matter manifesto. From their website: “#BlackLivesMatter is working for a world where Black lives are no longer systematically and intentionally targeted for demise.” That statement is absolutely in line with our family values. As a family, we are anti-racist and pro-justice. We recognize that systemic racism is real, and we embrace our roles as allies working to dismantle it.

At this point, when completely mainstream presidential candidates openly embrace Black Lives Matter as a legitimate organization and a crucial voice in the conversation about racial justice and racism in this country, it was shocking to us to see the vitriol expressed about the sign in our family’s window. Is this some radical declaration from Cox Farms? No. Is the Cox family endorsing killing police officers? Of course not, and if you read anything from the actual organization, neither is Black Lives Matter.

Are there some folks on the fringe who are so angry at the state of racism and disregard for Black lives in this country that they were chanting violent words in heated emotional moments of protesting? Yes, that happened. But are there individual police officers who have unjustifiably killed innocent Black people? Yes, that has happened, too. These are both truths in a complicated conversation about race and violence and racial justice.
As a family, we embrace complicated conversation; growing up, it was part of our family dinners every night. We encourage anyone who actually wants to join a dialogue about the sign or the movement to start by reviewing information directly from the source: you can read what Black Lives Matter is actually about here.

About fifteen years ago, some visitors started a boycott of our Fall Festival because we flew rainbow flags over our hay tunnel, and they were concerned that Cox Farms was “promoting the homosexual agenda.” Our business has continued to grow, and our rainbow flags are still flying.

As a family, we know that when you’re on the right side of history, love wins. Right now, it means that some people in our community no longer feel comfortable supporting our business, and we respect that. We realize that some police officers no longer feel welcome at our business, and to them, we extend an invitation to dialogue with us about that, or to just come and play with their families. We’re a really fun and welcoming place, and it looks like a great weekend to play at the Fall Festival!

In Respect and Community,
The Cox Family
Aaron Cox-Leow, Lucas Cox-Galhotra, Lily Cox-Richard, Eric Cox, and Gina Richard

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Cox Farms Management schools Fairfax FOP. "Black Lives Matter!"
Posted by: Open your eyes ()
Date: October 15, 2015 01:50PM

I can't get past this statement, "we find it alarming that the statement incites such a backlash." Really? So the constant "pigs in a blanket" chants shouldn't incite a backlash? The celebration of members of this group that arises whenever another law enforcement official is killed shouldn't incite a backlash?

If you want to support that organization...fine. But to suggest that it's "alarming" that support may "incite a backlash" is idiotic. Get your head out of the fucking sand.

Posted by: resolution33 ()
Date: October 15, 2015 02:05PM

just throw a Molotov cocktail at the window...problem solved, and another lib who DIAF :D

Posted by: Ewwww ()
Date: October 15, 2015 02:10PM

I will venture to guess the black lives matter sign belongs to one of their ball-less beta male hyphenated last name sons.

Posted by: okay ()
Date: October 15, 2015 02:22PM

I parked along the fence directly in front of the house with the Black Lives Matter sign in the window when I visited Cox Farms on 9/26. I saw that sign and thought to myself...

Attachments:
I'm okay with this.png

Posted by: Derp gone wild ()
Date: October 15, 2015 02:27PM

resolution33 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just throw a Molotov cocktail at the
> window...problem solved, and another lib who DIAF
> :D

So what I hear you saying is Black lives don't matter?
Let's fire bomb anyone who thinks they do.

Posted by: ff dude ()
Date: October 15, 2015 02:49PM

So the Policeman who saw the "Black Lives Matter" sign was "offended?"

If you are Black you are anti-police?

Perhaps they need to really take a look at racial attitudes in the FCPD, and, Stop watching Fox News.

Posted by: ff dude ()
Date: October 15, 2015 02:49PM

So the Policeman who saw the "Black Lives Matter" sign was "offended?"

If you are Black you are anti-police?

Perhaps they need to really take a look at racial attitudes in the FCPD, and, Stop watching Fox News.

Posted by: teacherer ()
Date: October 15, 2015 02:59PM

Fairfax FOP say #blacklivesmatter sign supports terrorism, and then in Georgia other law enforcement arrests a bunch of hicks driving around with confederate flags under "terrorism" statutes. You really need to watch yourself when law enforcement starts throwing the "terrorist" term around like FOP did.

The officers munching on apple cider donuts shown on the Cox Farms facebook page a week ago didn't seem to care about the sign... looks like more fake, or at the very least over-reactive, outrage.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 15, 2015 03:30PM

I went to high school with some of the Cox family and you won't find more humanity loving people. Their parents really instilled a love for all.

Posted by: Crisis management ()
Date: October 15, 2015 03:32PM

ff dude Wrote:
> So the Policeman who saw the "Black Lives Matter"
> sign was "offended?"
>
> If you are Black you are anti-police?
>
> Perhaps they need to really take a look at racial
> attitudes in the FCPD, and, Stop watching Fox
> News.

Hooray for Cox Farms, and thank you FOP for seeing the error of your original statement. However, FOP, your apology, as well as the original blog post, was not really well thought out. You admitted you immediately took, or clung to, a negative racial connotation to simple slogan.

Got that.

If you are to look at what the FOP did in logical terms, they were given an (A) as evidence, (Black Lives matter" sign sat Cox Farms), and they concluded (D), "Cox Farms doesn't support our police officers," Cox Farms likes to "ridicule" police officers.

Logically, your reaction to a sign could not of been well thought out. Your call to action, against a beloved Fairfax County business and major property tax payer, was downright self righteous, and boneheaded. You owe Cox Farms an apology, and you need to take a hard look at how the FOP frames your arguments. as we see here, sometimes the FOP decisions and justifications for doing what they do are quick-tempered, self-centered, illogical, and could quite possibly be, dare I say it, racially motivated. I hope the FOP learns from this mistake.

Posted by: Farms With Attitude ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:05PM

I mean if they really wanna be offended...
Attachments:
2cd.jpg

Posted by: WTF Guy ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:06PM

WTF? Protestors marching in Black Lives Matter marches regularly use the chant "pigs in a blanket." Therefore it's logical to think a supporter of this movement is anti-police.

How is this so fucking hard for people to understand?

Posted by: Donkey Dong ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:07PM

resolution33 Wrote:
> just throw a Molotov cocktail at the
> window...problem solved, and another lib who DIAF
> :D

Agree, don't be shocked when when your nigger lovin business burns.

Posted by: wendal ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:07PM

Ying Ko Wrote:
> I went to high school with some of the Cox family
> and you won't find more humanity loving people.
> Their parents really instilled a love for all.

The Cox Family did not deserve what the Fairfax FOP did here. They have damaged the reputation of a wonderful family who provide a lot for our community. As an example, every spring Cox Farms "loans" my kids' school pickup trucks to move mulch around the school campus. There is so much more they do for our community, but in the case of the trucks loans, I have never heard of another company loaning schools that big of an asset.

I am sure the Cox family is not going to sue the Fairfax FOP. They are not the kind of people to seek revenge, unlike the Fairfax FOP, as they displayed with the blog post. However, I would think a full page apology published in the Fairfax Times from the Fairfax FOP would be the least the Fairfax FOP could do to right this Fairfax FOP wrong.

And speaking of Logic, Fairfax FOP, you cannot counter a specific, "Black Lives Matter," with a general, "All Lives Matter." It is called in logic "The Fallacy of Illicit Transference."

Posted by: derpers gonna derp ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:19PM

WTF Guy Wrote:
> WTF? Protestors marching in Black Lives Matter
> marches regularly use the chant "pigs in a
> blanket." Therefore it's logical to think a
> supporter of this movement is anti-police.
>
> How is this so fucking hard for people to
> understand?

No ... It's called a logical fallacy.

But congrats for trying to play the debate game.

You see, parts do not make up the whole. Because a St.Paul Minnesota chapter of Black Lives Matter said it, DOES NOT mean the person with the sign in Virginia believes the same thing.

Is that 'so fucking hard' for YOU to understand?
Attachments:
Logical Fallacy 16 - Compostion and Division.png

Posted by: really, FOP ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:19PM

Donkey Dong Wrote:
> resolution33 Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > just throw a Molotov cocktail at the
> > window...problem solved, and another lib who
> DIAF
> > :D
>
> Agree, don't be shocked when when your nigger
> lovin business burns.

Fairfax FOP, look what you started.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:21PM

Derp gone wild Wrote:
> resolution33 Wrote:
> -----
> DIAF
>
> So what I hear you saying is Black lives don't
> matter?
> Let's fire bomb anyone who thinks they do.
Attachments:
asshole sightings gag.jpg

Posted by: Derp gone wild likes cock ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:29PM

Derp gone wild Wrote:
> resolution33 Wrote:
> -----
> DIAF
>
> So what I hear you saying is Black lives don't
> matter?
> Let's fire bomb anyone who thinks they do.

Incorrect, but I do hope YOU are standing next to said molotov cocktail and DIAF.

Posted by: Cox sucks cocks ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:38PM

Cox Farms is filled with various diseases on their produce. I know people that have gotten sick from eating their shit.

Posted by: Humdinger ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:39PM

BLM is just another uber-leftist neocom bullet that George Soros has been funding through his Open Society front group to kill off America as we know it and bring about his vision of how the world should be run. The 0.01%'ers telling all the rest of us what to do, what to think and how to live. Just an extension of the Fabian Society 130 years ago when the British social elite decided the rest of the world was too stupid to exist without their direct hand running the globe.

Posted by: It's a hard nog life ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:40PM

Cox Farms?????
Attachments:
80514710.jpg

Posted by: Cocks Farm ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:40PM

Cox sucks cocks Wrote:
> Cox Farms is filled with various diseases on their
> produce. I know people that have gotten sick from
> eating their shit.

Plus it's run by fags. Stay away.

Posted by: WTF guy ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:46PM

I never said that because one person has a sign in Virginia means they believe everything a person in Minnesota believes. Never said that. What I said was that it was logical for some people to draw that conclusion.

Spend more time reading and less time googling witty clipart.

Posted by: problem with the name ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:53PM

The problem with BLM is the fury that is aroused when someone replies with "All Lives Matter"--just look what happened when O'Malley said that. Sorry, when someone adds that All Lives Matter and gets in trouble, there is a problem with the slogan.

And, yes, there were groups marching under the BLM umbrella calling for violence against police. I have a problem with that.

Time to find another slogan.

Posted by: Truther! ()
Date: October 15, 2015 04:59PM

I'm more concerned that FOP would write a statement against the sign.

Yes, I do believe that Baltimore police intentionally gave the guy a "rough ride" to jail.

That said, "Black Lives Matter" should really be "All Lives Matter."

Both police and people in poor neighborhoods need to find better ways to communicate. The problem is gangs and drug dealers in poor neighborhoods will kill anybody who talks\is friendly to the police.

As for Cox's Farm. I've been huge fan since I was a little kids. Apple cider is the best in NOVA.

Posted by: jdsfjskdlj ()
Date: October 15, 2015 05:01PM

It isn't just the anti-cop chants. Everytime you see the BLM pictures the people look like complete uneducated black trash, with the occasional annorexic hippy or fat feminist mixed in.

It's the complete hypocritical position that they take on the .001% of white on black crime while not even batting an eye at the massive inner city black on black crime.

It's their position of making martyrs out of compete thug criminal trash.

It's their constant booing when anyone dares to say "white" or "all" lives matter as a counter.

Perception matters.

Posted by: the cocks family ()
Date: October 15, 2015 05:08PM

What do you expect from a family of cocks? A cock is known for its lack of intelligence but still leading the way

Date: October 15, 2015 05:15PM

WTF guy Wrote:
> I never said that because one person has a sign in
> Virginia means they believe everything a person in
> Minnesota believes. Never said that. What I said
> was that it was logical for some people to draw
> that conclusion.
>
> Spend more time reading and less time googling
> witty clipart.

Ha! You can't even admit you're wrong!!!

Let's go back and look exactly at what you said.

You said: "WTF? Protestors marching in Black Lives Matter marches regularly use the chant "pigs in a blanket."

There is one recorded incident in St. Paul. Not regularly.

You said: "Therefore it's logical to think a supporter of this movement is anti-police.

Is there 'some people' in that statement????

Is it still 'fucking hard' for you to understand? Your whole statement is an embellishment and logical fallacy. Even your rebuttal is a lie!

There it is... all in simpleton fashion without any 'clip art'.

Own it, son. You don't know what you're talking about.

Date: October 15, 2015 05:22PM

jdsfjskdlj Wrote:
> > Perception matters.

Indeed, perception does matter.
Attachments:
502.jpg

Posted by: tell the truth, nigger! ()
Date: October 15, 2015 06:38PM

lol....nigger mike brown raises his and and is shot?
That nigger robbed a store and then attacked a police officer and got his nigger ass shot! Tell the truth you little fag!
Why don't you put the pictures of all the innocent white people murdered by niggers this year, you nigger loving homo?

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: October 15, 2015 06:53PM

tell the truth, nigger! Wrote:
> lol....nigger mike brown raises his and and is
> shot?
> That nigger robbed a store and then attacked a
> police officer and got his nigger ass shot! Tell
> the truth you little fag!
> Why don't you put the pictures of all the
> innocent white people murdered by niggers this
> year, you nigger loving homo?

I guess no pie for you.

Posted by: black lives matter ()
Date: October 15, 2015 06:54PM

Blacks are great

file.php?40,file=114712,filename=maslin.

Posted by: It's a hard nog life ()
Date: October 15, 2015 07:01PM

Attachments:
48eac7cb_47a1f24149ab8.jpg
ba4582d5ac79778cbcc10d7efff90225d91135e58c4d8c6d52e787fd9ec7137c.jpg
nigger-jokes.jpg

Posted by: Logical ()
Date: October 15, 2015 08:54PM

derpers gonna derp Wrote:
> WTF guy Wrote:
> -----
> > I never said that because one person has a sign
> in
> > Virginia means they believe everything a person
> in
> > Minnesota believes. Never said that. What I
> said
> > was that it was logical for some people to draw
> > that conclusion.
> >
> > Spend more time reading and less time googling
> > witty clipart.
>
>
> Ha! You can't even admit you're
> wrong
!!!
>
> Let's go back and look exactly at what you
> said.
>
> You said: "WTF? Protestors marching in Black
> Lives Matter marches regularly use the chant "pigs
> in a blanket."

>
> There is one recorded incident in St. Paul. Not
> regularly.
>
> You said: "Therefore it's logical to think a
> supporter of this movement is anti-police.

>
> Is there 'some people' in that statement????
>
> Is it still 'fucking hard' for you to understand?
> Your whole statement is an embellishment and
> logical fallacy. Even your rebuttal is a lie!
>
> There it is... all in simpleton fashion without
> any 'clip art'.
>
> Own it, son. You don't know what you're talking
> about.

If you never took Logic in prep school or University, then you most likely don't understand or grasp what "logic" really is. You then can feel "if it makes sense in my feeble brain, then it is 'logical.'" Little do these rubes know there are actual concrete rules in "logic," and, for example, judges have to (or should) use these rules when presented evidence or testimony.

Posted by: W6LvU ()
Date: October 15, 2015 08:58PM

Posted by: And Don't Forget ()
Date: October 15, 2015 09:15PM

The Lezzie dykes collecting African niglets in that family.

Posted by: Is Anyone Still Interested? ()
Date: October 15, 2015 09:17PM

Is the FFXU discount still good on the weekend?

Posted by: Daughter don't like cocks ()
Date: October 15, 2015 09:24PM

The daughter was on the news and let's just say she isn't a fan of cocks. Typical white guilting libtard cunt....

Posted by: crime facts 101 ()
Date: October 15, 2015 09:50PM

But for nigger violence, America would be a relatively safe country.

Posted by: Derpers gonna Derp ()
Date: October 16, 2015 01:27AM

Logical Wrote:
> derpers gonna derp Wrote:
> -----
> > WTF guy Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > I never said that because one person has a
> sign
> > in
> > > Virginia means they believe everything a
> person
> > in
> > > Minnesota believes. Never said that. What I
> > said
> > > was that it was logical for some people to
> draw
> > > that conclusion.
> > >
> > > Spend more time reading and less time
> googling
> > > witty clipart.
> >
> >
> > Ha! You can't even admit you're
> > wrong
!!!
> >
> > Let's go back and look exactly at what
> you
> > said.
> >
> > You said: "WTF? Protestors marching in Black
> > Lives Matter marches regularly use the chant
> "pigs
> > in a blanket."

> >
> > There is one recorded incident in St. Paul. Not
> > regularly.
> >
> > You said: "Therefore it's logical to think a
> > supporter of this movement is anti-police.

> >
> > Is there 'some people' in that statement????
> >
> > Is it still 'fucking hard' for you to
> understand?
> > Your whole statement is an embellishment and
> > logical fallacy. Even your rebuttal is a lie!
> >
> > There it is... all in simpleton fashion without
> > any 'clip art'.
> >
> > Own it, son. You don't know what you're talking
> > about.
>
> If you never took Logic in prep school or
> University, then you most likely don't understand
> or grasp what "logic" really is. You then can
> feel "if it makes sense in my feeble brain, then
> it is 'logical.'" Little do these rubes know
> there are actual concrete rules in "logic," and,
> for example, judges have to (or should) use these
> rules when presented evidence or testimony.

I hear ya. I think you're correct with feeble brain. I went to an art and design school after FCPS and was never taught it. Fortunately a curious mind keeps growing.

Posted by: Keep on derping ()
Date: October 16, 2015 01:37AM

Daughter don't like cocks Wrote:
> The daughter was on the news and let's just say
> she isn't a fan of cocks. Typical white guilting
> libtard cunt....

Not true. She just likes ones she can see without a magnifying glass. She told me to tell you sorry if you felt guilt for having such a teeny tiny pecker.

Posted by: Cox commercial ()
Date: October 16, 2015 07:32AM

Welcome to Cocks farms
Our cumquats are to die for
They will tickle your tastebuds

Posted by: Hector ()
Date: October 16, 2015 07:39AM

The Black Lives Matter sign perpetuates killing of police officers.

Simple as that.

If a pumpkin patch owned by conservatives had a pro-NRA bumper sticker on their pumpkin truck, libtards would be boycotting that place for reasons akin to Cox Farm saga.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Time to boycott Cox Farm albeit the rainbow flag did it for me years ago.

Libtards hate police.

Posted by: are you stupid? ()
Date: October 16, 2015 08:46AM

Hector Wrote:
> The Black Lives Matter sign perpetuates killing of
> police officers.
>
> Simple as that.
>
> If a pumpkin patch owned by conservatives had a
> pro-NRA bumper sticker on their pumpkin truck,
> libtards would be boycotting that place for
> reasons akin to Cox Farm saga.
>
> Liberalism is a mental disorder.
>
> Time to boycott Cox Farm albeit the rainbow flag
> did it for me years ago.
>
> Libtards hate police.

What a crock of shit

You OD'd on the koolaid

Posted by: SPLC ()
Date: October 16, 2015 09:04AM

BLM is a racist hate-group. No better than the KKK. Would anyone object to a sign supporting the KKK?

Posted by: Reality>ignorance ()
Date: October 16, 2015 09:52AM

SPLC Wrote:
> BLM is a racist hate-group. No better than the
> KKK. Would anyone object to a sign supporting the
> KKK?

You know ... just saying it doesn't make it true.
When Black Lives Matter groups start burning crosses, blowing up/burning down churches, lynching people while hiding cowardly behind masks. Then you get can start your ignorant, backward ass statement.

Until then, fuck off!!!

If they are a racist hate-group, somebody needs to tell the White, Asian, and Hispanic people that support them.
Attachments:
images-2.jpeg
images-3.jpeg
images.jpeg

Posted by: really? ()
Date: October 16, 2015 10:08AM

to poster at 9:52:

Ignorance? Please note that the photo at the bottom of your post has a sign that says: "Justice for Mike Brown"

You must have missed the facts here. That is the "reality".

All serious investigations have determined --after a review of the evidence and interviews with many, many witnesses--that Mike Brown attacked Darren Wilson.

"hands up-don't shoot" which was the predecessor of BLM was based on a lie.

I do not question that there is some police abuse, but it is a drop in the bucket compared to black on black crime. That is not an exaggeration.

When BLM march in the streets with large groups calling for violence against police officers, there is a problem. I realize that the whole group does not support this--but protesting against police is the basis of the movement--and it started with a lie.

Does an individual have a right to support the movement with a sign in the window? Sure. But, when you put a sign in your window, you are sending a message. If you don't like the response to your message, that is unrealistic. Did that individual consider the police officers who help them when he/she put it in the window?

Calling for a public boycott is a reaction to attacks (verbal and physical) on the police by members of BLM. Is the suggestion of a boycott too strong? I guess that depends on who you are.

Posted by: Logical One ()
Date: October 16, 2015 10:12AM

If black lives matter, why don't the activists protest Planned Parenthood Parenthood and the Democrats who have supported 42 years of state supported genocide through abortion?

Posted by: Hector ()
Date: October 16, 2015 10:28AM

Libtards are evil.
Attachments:
8.jpg

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: October 16, 2015 11:30AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Their pumpkins have a better chance at life...

LoLz!

Posted by: Reality>ignorance ()
Date: October 16, 2015 11:41AM

really? Wrote:
> to poster at 9:52:
>
> Ignorance? Please note that the photo at the
> bottom of your post has a sign that says: "Justice
> for Mike Brown"
>
> You must have missed the facts here. That is the
> "reality".
>
> All serious investigations have determined --after
> a review of the evidence and interviews with many,
> many witnesses--that Mike Brown attacked Darren
> Wilson.
>
> "hands up-don't shoot" which was the predecessor
> of BLM was based on a lie.
>
> I do not question that there is some police abuse,
> but it is a drop in the bucket compared to black
> on black crime. That is not an exaggeration.
>
> When BLM march in the streets with large groups
> calling for violence against police officers,
> there is a problem. I realize that the whole
> group does not support this--but protesting
> against police is the basis of the movement--and
> it started with a lie.
>
> Does an individual have a right to support the
> movement with a sign in the window? Sure. But,
> when you put a sign in your window, you are
> sending a message. If you don't like the response
> to your message, that is unrealistic. Did that
> individual consider the police officers who help
> them when he/she put it in the window?
>
> Calling for a public boycott is a reaction to
> attacks (verbal and physical) on the police by
> members of BLM. Is the suggestion of a boycott
> too strong? I guess that depends on who you are.

Yes, that is reality. A 'Black Lives Matter' white supporter next to a 'Mike Brown' supporter. Where's the ignorance???

"When BLM march in the streets with large groups calling for violence against police officers, there is a problem."

Where is all the evidence of the attacks (verbal and physical)? There is one recorded incident in St. Paul of 'Pigs in a Blanket' chant. It can be debated as being violent. The chanters say it wasn't.

If one wants to paint the movement and the BLM sign as violent and against police officers based on a few selected incidences, then you are painting with ignorance to the larger group that has never called for violence. And to that end, like the Tea Party, there is no formal hierarchy or structure to the group.

And to clarify they aren't 'against the police'. They started after Zimmerman was acquitted for killing Trayvon Martin. There is a unifying theme against police and vigilante brutality.

I expect the police to do their jobs. Even if it's as unsavory as helping a white supremacist with a sunstroke. Or protect a KKK member from getting his ass kicked.
Not be so childish to a sign advocating Black Live Matter.
Attachments:
Unknown.jpeg
Unknown-1.jpeg

Posted by: Zimbabe-oui ()
Date: October 16, 2015 11:43AM

Black lives matter- who's gonna pick the cotton if they aren't alive to do it?

Posted by: VLHdL ()
Date: October 16, 2015 11:43AM

I think it is safe to say the Fairfax Police Department is offended by any signs saying ANY non-uniformed lives matter. I have always liked COX Farms and now I like them even more.

Fairfax cops are bad. Hard stop. Just google John Greer or read this http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/2014/09/08/they-fought-the-law-who-won/

Shame because I know there are good cops but they have Way way too much power and they know it.

Posted by: wFyYk ()
Date: October 16, 2015 11:45AM

Hector your post is libel.

Posted by: LeT's CapiTalIze InDesCRimInaTLY ()
Date: October 16, 2015 11:46AM

VLHdL Wrote:
> I think it is safe to say the Fairfax Police
> Department is offended by any signs saying ANY
> non-uniformed lives matter. I have always liked
> COX Farms and now I like them even more.
>
> Fairfax cops are bad. Hard stop. Just google
> John Greer or read this
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/sf/investigative/201
> 4/09/08/they-fought-the-law-who-won/
>
> Shame because I know there are good cops but they
> have Way way too much power and they know it.

You seem like a fag. No offense

Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: October 16, 2015 12:13PM

Zimbabe-oui Wrote:
> Black lives matter- who's gonna pick the cotton if
> they aren't alive to do it?

Now that is some antiquated shit!

You're really clinging to joke that only makes sense before 1944?

Work at your racism!

We don't want to instill a stereotype of an old, lazy, out-of-touch racist do we?

Posted by: Libfags gonna fag ()
Date: October 16, 2015 12:25PM

Derpers gonna derp Wrote:
> Now that is some antiquated shit!
>
> You're really clinging to joke that only makes
> sense before 1944?
>
> Work at your racism!
>
> We don't want to instill a stereotype of an old,
> lazy, out-of-touch racist do we?

Attachments:
harry potter vomit.gif

Posted by: Derpers gonna derp ()
Date: October 16, 2015 12:32PM

Meh, it's ok.
Last Harry Potter was what 5-6 years ago.
But it is a giant leap in being relevant.
Still not funny.
Keep working on it.
I believe in you my little racist!

Posted by: My little libfag ()
Date: October 16, 2015 12:44PM

Derpers gonna derp Wrote:
> Meh, it's ok.
> Last Harry Potter was what 5-6 years ago.
> But it is a giant leap in being relevant.
> Still not funny.
> Keep working on it.
> I believe in you my little racist!

Attachments:
harry potter i really don't care.gif

Posted by: Que? ()
Date: October 16, 2015 01:11PM

The problem with "Black Lives Matter" isn't that wasn't inherently racist, though it is exclusionary. There is a difference. The problem with Black Lives Matter started when "Black Lives Matter" started having an issue when anyone tried to interject another race or color instead of "Black". I'm fine with you being for "your people", but when you can and I can't, that's a problem.

Plenty of white people are killed by police. Many of them are unarmed. Many of them happen in our area. So, why not, "White Lives Matter"? Because people would lose their shit because so many ignorant people believe racism only exists in one direction, which, in itself, is racism. These people are just too busy screaming, "Racist!" to realize it.

Plenty of white people are killed by black people...

So again, why not, "White Lives Matter"?

In the end, the reason "Black Lives Matter" is bullshit...and racist...is because there can be no "White Lives Matter".

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: October 16, 2015 01:22PM

The Black Lives Matter Movement has resulted in the murder of several police officers! There are many Pumpkin Patches including Burke Nursery and several other. BOYCOTT COX FARMS!!!!

Posted by: Silalry Clit ()
Date: October 16, 2015 01:26PM

I'm a dude and I'd like to say that I don't like cox.

Posted by: A-DCProf ()
Date: October 16, 2015 01:37PM

curious
Attachments:
matter2-500x399.jpg

Posted by: Control Z ()
Date: October 16, 2015 01:45PM

OK, let's have a dialogue.

Question for Aaron Cox-Leow, Lucas Cox-Galhotra, Lily Cox-Richard, Eric Cox, and Gina Richard:

Was Officer Darren Wilson justified in shooting Michael Brown?

If not, why not?

Was "Hands Up, Don't Shoot" not proven to be a lie?

Posted by: I have a headache ()
Date: October 16, 2015 02:41PM

Que? Wrote:
> The problem with "Black Lives Matter" isn't that
> wasn't inherently racist, though it is
> exclusionary. There is a difference. The problem
> with Black Lives Matter started when "Black Lives
> Matter" started having an issue when anyone tried
> to interject another race or color instead of
> "Black". I'm fine with you being for "your
> people", but when you can and I can't, that's a
> problem.
>
> Plenty of white people are killed by police. Many
> of them are unarmed. Many of them happen in our
> area. So, why not, "White Lives Matter"? Because
> people would lose their shit because so many
> ignorant people believe racism only exists in one
> direction, which, in itself, is racism. These
> people are just too busy screaming, "Racist!" to
> realize it.
>
> Plenty of white people are killed by black
> people...
>
> So again, why not, "White Lives Matter"?
>
> In the end, the reason "Black Lives Matter" is
> bullshit...and racist...is because there can be no
> "White Lives Matter".

First, you are confusing "racist" with "racial." Second, I DON"T HAVE TIME TO GIVE YOU A COURSE ON LOGIC. LEARN YOUR FALLACIES! And then we can have a civilized, well thought out, and constructive conversation.

Posted by: for the lonely ladies ()
Date: October 16, 2015 06:18PM

Welcome to cocks farm
We grow them big

Posted by: Sweet Jesus Already ()
Date: October 16, 2015 06:46PM

Why does anyone even give a crap? So cops don't want other cops to go to Cox Farms because of a stupid sign. OOOOOOOOOOH LOOGIT NEWSWORTHY

Apparently everyone else is entitled to freedom of speech but cops. I could care less what they put on a dumbass Facebook page.

Posted by: vycb4 ()
Date: October 16, 2015 06:54PM

I have a headache Wrote:
> Que? Wrote:
> -----
> > The problem with "Black Lives Matter" isn't
> that
> > wasn't inherently racist, though it is
> > exclusionary. There is a difference. The
> problem
> > with Black Lives Matter started when "Black
> Lives
> > Matter" started having an issue when anyone
> tried
> > to interject another race or color instead of
> > "Black". I'm fine with you being for "your
> > people", but when you can and I can't, that's a
> > problem.
> >
> > Plenty of white people are killed by police.
> Many
> > of them are unarmed. Many of them happen in
> our
> > area. So, why not, "White Lives Matter"?
> Because
> > people would lose their shit because so many
> > ignorant people believe racism only exists in
> one
> > direction, which, in itself, is racism. These
> > people are just too busy screaming, "Racist!"
> to
> > realize it.
> >
> > Plenty of white people are killed by black
> > people...
> >
> > So again, why not, "White Lives Matter"?
> >
> > In the end, the reason "Black Lives Matter" is
> > bullshit...and racist...is because there can be
> no
> > "White Lives Matter".
>
> First, you are confusing "racist" with "racial."
> Second, I DON"T HAVE TIME TO GIVE YOU A COURSE ON
> LOGIC. LEARN YOUR FALLACIES! And then we can
> have a civilized, well thought out, and
> constructive conversation.

Nope. He had the racist part exactly right.

Posted by: Bartman ()
Date: October 16, 2015 09:52PM

Free speech matters. Fucking get over it.

Posted by: Molitovcock ()
Date: October 16, 2015 09:56PM

Hope they have fire insurance.

Posted by: what a surprise ()
Date: October 16, 2015 10:03PM

Tone deaf police - what a surprise. The obvious admission of their own mistake is they took the post down.

Posted by: mark j ()
Date: October 17, 2015 03:44PM

Won't support Cox farm...hope they lose money ...

Posted by: FrankR. ()
Date: October 17, 2015 03:50PM

The BLM movement is full of racist tards. It was started by propagandists and is still be perpetuated by libtards and idiot blacks. If you fall for it, kill yourself.

Posted by: Libtardz!!! LoLz!! ()
Date: October 17, 2015 04:42PM

Libtardz always fall for that shit. Libtardz and niggers are stuck in perpetual victim mode.

Posted by: farmer z ()
Date: October 17, 2015 09:04PM

You will be happy to know business was BOOMING today. Boycott fail.

Posted by: Signage ()
Date: October 17, 2015 09:14PM

farmer z Wrote:
> You will be happy to know business was BOOMING
> today. Boycott fail.

Because most don't know.

If they're so strong in their support of #blackmliesmatter, then put that sign right out in the front of the place. A nice big one so everyone can see it. See how that works out.

Posted by: Bud_Hoal ()
Date: October 17, 2015 10:30PM

This is a classic example of children fighting over nothing. And after the first salvo, the polarizing douchers will start feeding on the remains.

Posted by: Buffalo Bill ()
Date: October 17, 2015 10:47PM

Signage Wrote:
> farmer z Wrote:
> -----
> > You will be happy to know business was BOOMING
> > today. Boycott fail.
>
>
> Because most don't know.
>
> If they're so strong in their support of
> #blackmliesmatter, then put that sign right out in
> the front of the place. A nice big one so
> everyone can see it. See how that works out.

Don't be an idiot. The sign was in a house , not the farm. The Cox family wasn't making a statement. At least if you aren't there, the animals won't be molested.

Posted by: Bowel Movement ()
Date: October 17, 2015 11:58PM

Buffalo Bill Wrote:
> Signage Wrote:
> -----
> > farmer z Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > You will be happy to know business was
> BOOMING
> > > today. Boycott fail.
> >
> >
> > Because most don't know.
> >
> > If they're so strong in their support of
> > #blackmliesmatter, then put that sign right out
> in
> > the front of the place. A nice big one so
> > everyone can see it. See how that works out.
>
>
> Don't be an idiot. The sign was in a house , not
> the farm. The Cox family wasn't making a
> statement. At least if you aren't there, the
> animals won't be molested.

And whose house was it again? The family's statement is clear in their letter. If they want to stand with the BS #blacklivesmatter bowel movement, then go for it. Don't act all butt hurt when people call you on it.

And anyone who uses the idiotic expression "dialogue with" deserves to be boycotted on that basis alone.

Date: October 18, 2015 05:11PM

If my kid wants to take a stand for or against something, I'd say go for. It would be better than the brain dead kids whose main goal in life is making money and sefies.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/18/2015 06:32PM by Buffalo Bill.

Posted by: the94 ()
Date: October 18, 2015 05:50PM

Buffalo Bill Wrote:
> If my kid want to take a stand for or against
> something, I'd say go for. It would be better than
> the brain dead kids whose main goal in life is
> making money and sefies.

What if it was NAMBLA? Or ISIS? You would have to draw the line somewhere.

Date: October 18, 2015 06:35PM

the94 Wrote:
> Buffalo Bill Wrote:
> -----
> > If my kid want to take a stand for or against
> > something, I'd say go for. It would be better
> than
> > the brain dead kids whose main goal in life is
> > making money and sefies.
>
> What if it was NAMBLA? Or ISIS? You would have to
> draw the line somewhere.

Why do people always pull up the "what if" card"? We can play that all day. Let's deal with the hand the that's been dealt.

Posted by: 99909922 ()
Date: October 19, 2015 10:10PM

This whole thing surprises me a bit. I worked at Cox Farms back in the mid-90's, driving the hay ride tractor and doing this and that. You're never going to meet a nicer bunch of people than the Coxes. Just very nice folks.

I do remember how the hayride ran through the cornfields they'd planted, and the smashed down and smashed open corn, the gravel paths, and the pond made for about perfect mourning dove habitat. On the first run of the day the doves would just erupt out of the fields, thousands of them. The story I heard was the Coxes had a deal with a couple FCPD cops to drive by the place a couple extra times a night, shine a light around, and keep an eye on things. In exchange the two guys got to shoot the field a couple times, and apparently they'd limit out in a couple minutes.

Posted by: EVCLvEVCLvEVCLv ()
Date: October 19, 2015 10:18PM

To distill this idiocy, I'm wondering who ever said black lives DON'T matter.

It's a colossal strawman.

And, it's racist.

Posted by: DAJAX ()
Date: October 19, 2015 10:49PM

>If black lives matter, why don't the activists protest Planned Parenthood Parenthood and the Democrats who have supported 42 years of state supported genocide through abortion?

^^^ End of all Arguments. As This is the Truth. ^^^ Abortion is Murder. Innocent Child Killed..Sorry. That's It.

Posted by: An Inconvenient Truth ()
Date: October 20, 2015 01:37PM

DAJAX Wrote:
> >If black lives matter, why don't the activists
> protest Planned Parenthood Parenthood and the
> Democrats who have supported 42 years of state
> supported genocide through abortion?
>
> ^^^ End of all Arguments. As This is the Truth.
> ^^^ Abortion is Murder. Innocent Child
> Killed..Sorry. That's It.

Golly geez, you forgot cars, guns and adult irresponsibility kill children too.
Ajax can kill too. Keep those bottles away from the kids, DAJAX.

Posted by: What Was The Tipping Point? ()
Date: October 20, 2015 04:11PM

99909922 Wrote:
> You're
> never going to meet a nicer bunch of people than
> the Coxes. Just very nice folks.

Was it their daughter choosing the gay lifestyle that did it? Or when she and the rug munch girlfriend started adopting African niglets? They must be very ashamed now.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.