HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This is what Stacy Kincaid says was "nothing wrong"
Posted by: Fairfaxian999 ()
Date: October 08, 2015 09:42PM

When a woman in distress calls the police for help and ends up like THIS, something has gone terribly terribly wrong. This is not an "oops", not a procedural lapse. This is a GROTESQUE failure of leadership. Stacey Kincaid and those who brutalized and killed this poor woman should be charged with assault and manslaughter, if not outright murder.
Attachments:
natasha hospital.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This is what Stacy Kincaid says was "nothing wrong"
Posted by: Doc Martin ()
Date: October 09, 2015 02:30AM

Wrong, fuckface. Whoever took out this trash for us should be given a promotion and raise.

Posted by: Diversity ()
Date: October 09, 2015 11:04AM

X
Attachments:
11863351_10153078343265998_8648471965071291202_n.jpg

Posted by: Arg et ah? ()
Date: October 09, 2015 08:14PM

That me and Sheriff... I luv her...I fuck up a lot but that ok..she luv me too...me go now...I crash truck like Z

Posted by: Vote the Cunt Kincaid OUT ()
Date: October 09, 2015 08:17PM

It is so simple, just vote her out of office, she could earn a living making S&M videos or something.

Posted by: ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ()
Date: October 09, 2015 08:27PM

Posted by: Doc Martin ()

Date: October 09, 2015 02:30AM

Wrong, fuckface. Whoever took out this trash for us should be given a promotion and raise.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This is a Kincaid supporter and it is sad! Even worse it is probably a Captain(Tyler) or a Colonel(Kev) or worse the woman herself or her lovely hubby. There is more to come to include a letter to supporters that throws the ENTIRE 270 YEAR history of the office under the bus. Never mind that Stan ran and won as a Democrat and won the office for them in 1999 for the first time in nearly 40 years. Or that he booted Vickery after the racist way he and Peed handled Cutts, Shabazz, and Bell. Sad, sad, sad.

Posted by: Help me ()
Date: October 09, 2015 08:36PM

Anyone with photo shop abilities- can you match her fugly face with the joker of Jack Nicholson type in Batman? Cuz it is a dead ringer....

Posted by: Lucas ()
Date: October 09, 2015 09:03PM

I am sorry for zapping you with 50 k worth of voltage that would have killed the dude on the "Green Mile". I know now that you can die from this shit!!

Posted by: what doesn't Fairfax have? ()
Date: October 09, 2015 09:07PM

Police oversight.

That's how we get the dead optometrist, the dead school teacher (and the cop who cheated on her timecards), the cop who was the Taliban spy (and who now works for the IRS) and so on.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.