HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Average FU salary
Posted by: Imrich ()
Date: September 25, 2015 06:34PM

How does the average salary of Fairfax county compare to the subset of those are this forum? I'm guessing most degenerates here have a salary that begins with a 3?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Average FU salary
Posted by: How you know?? ()
Date: September 25, 2015 07:50PM

Imrich Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> How does the average salary of Fairfax county
> compare to the subset of those are this forum?
> I'm guessing most degenerates here have a salary
> that begins with a 3?

Yupp, $325,000 a year as a principal for Booz, plus performance based bonuses if im able to fleece those dumb civil servants for a couple more mil per contract.

how'd you guess?

Posted by: Salaried? ()
Date: September 25, 2015 08:31PM

Salaried usually means you are at least minimally professional in some way. Average FFU fucktard is most likely a wage slave.

Date: September 25, 2015 08:35PM

You ask a question like that "On The Internet" LOL

OK 175 k a year...Retired .. You asked.. I told..S.S comes next year baby! Cream de la Cream! Remember its "The Internet"

Now The Truth and the Whole Truth.. Yes Retired, 50k and + S.S next year 19 k ..True! No BS . Just common white trailer trash you know.

Posted by: county emm ploy eee ()
Date: September 25, 2015 08:45PM

Imrich Wrote:
> that begins with a 3?

Only get paid 55,000 but I get Real health insurance dirt cheap and I get over two months a year off with pay.

Posted by: ffxu: entertainment for plebs ()
Date: September 25, 2015 09:05PM

Imrich Wrote:
> that begins with a 3?

There's a lot of students and unemployed people that regularly post on Fairfax Underground, which I imagine skews the average pretty low.

The reason is pretty simple. If you're making $80K+ per year, you're probably a professional and very, very busy with work. In your extremely limited and valuable downtime you have more and better entertainment opportunities available to you than trolling Fairfax Underground.

I would say OP is probably in the ballpark, except that most people who post here are likely hourly rather than salaried employees and make between $10-$15/hour in some sort of service job. Add in a few propellerheads making $60K-90K, and my favorite FFXU outlier, attorney Brian Schoeneman.

I'll cast a wide net and say the average pay of a FFXU poster is between $25,000 and $40,000 per year.

Fairfax Underground is for the Fairfax underclass; it's plebeian entertainment.

Posted by: Ffx engineer ()
Date: September 25, 2015 09:15PM

You pay me $98k a year to review plans. The benefits are probably worth another $20k. I work about 15 hours a week. This is why I vote for Democrats.

Posted by: 6 digits ()
Date: September 25, 2015 09:25PM

100,000 to the penny and wife makes 80k. Good benefits and I'm worth like 2.5 mil dead. A short 4 years ago, I left nonprofit for corporate. Started nonprofit at 26,700 in 2000 and left at 53,000. Mo money, less problems...but I've probably cut my life shorter by 20 years.

Posted by: True facts ()
Date: September 25, 2015 09:46PM

140 base plus about 20-30k bonus here but bonus not guaranteed. Stressful job with a lot of staff to manage. Wife does about 110 but her hours are reasonable and she doesn't have all the headaches I do. 6 years ago I was making 45k, had to change companies a couple of times for the major increases. Most employers don't invest a lot in their staff so you have to make the right moves yourself.

Date: September 25, 2015 10:11PM

>You pay me $98k a year to review plans. The benefits are probably worth another $20k. I work about 15 hours a week. This is why I vote for Democrats.

I too voted for Democrats early 1990's to before Nov 2011 in Fairfax for the same reason and GOP for State and Feds. I did vote for Jimmy Carter in 1976.
The only Democrat I ever voted for President.

Ernie Burger and his agenda was the reason why in FX and the GOP never got a grip in FX again. But I will still Bitch Bitch Bitch..

Posted by: he acts like a total queer ()
Date: September 25, 2015 10:51PM

Double Action Jackson Wrote:
> >You pay me $98k a year to review plans. The
> benefits are probably worth another $20k. I work
> about 15 hours a week. This is why I vote for
> Democrats.
>
> I too voted for Democrats early 1990's to before
> Nov 2011 in Fairfax for the same reason and GOP
> for State and Feds. I did vote for Jimmy Carter in
> 1976.
> The only Democrat I ever voted for President.
>
> Ernie Burger and his agenda was the reason why in
> FX and the GOP never got a grip in FX again. But
> I will still Bitch Bitch Bitch..

you sound too retarded to have a real job. you probably do the kind of jobs that most americans don't want to do.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: September 25, 2015 10:57PM

­

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/27/2015 12:30PM by chuckhoffmann.

Posted by: DAJAX Unsigned ()
Date: September 25, 2015 11:33PM

He went to Florida. In the end I believe and he's still down there "Bless You Ernie No Hard Feelings". The GOP had a run off primary at Falls Church HS. "Ernie the Supreme" had his posters up and like Obama was "Supremely Arrogant" He was going to WIN! McConnell hired droves of taxis to bring supporters to the place. Many Dems voted as they did not want Irritable Ernie in as Chair O The Board. Pranksters tore Ernies road signs down and so Ernies "Burger Brigade" tore down McConnells signs and one of them was caught on the new FX County Parkway doing it in a Jeep to add fuel to the fire.

When the dust cleared Ernie was Out McConnell Was In and she was beat by Audrey Moore the long time Springfield Supervisor. And My vote was for Audrey.

Ernie was a high up C&P executive retired who lived in McLean in a expensive home. He liked to grow Hungarian Hot Peppers in his Garden as they matched his persona. And liked the Hungarian Restaurant in McLean on 123. He was actually a nice man personally and supported the Mclean Comm Center but many including myself did not like his politics when he threw the bus mechanics "Under The Bus" In a game to put county contracts into the hands of one of his major supporters who was the Prez of Dynacorp. They bid on the job and Johnson Controls won but did not want to put up the inventory capitol for spare parts for the school bus contract and school bus service suffered badly that fall. Plus they had a hard time getting help, you don't just hire people with certain job skills in FX Co and expect people from elsewhere will come her for a blue collar job in a place that was even back then sky high to live in compared to most of the USA.

The school buses and their maintenance was the worst place Ernie could have picked to privatize. Especially with a contract takeover in the summer with little time for Johnson Controls to get up on there feet.

Ernie energized the whole county staff and teachers as they knew he would be cutting into the school budget. He had said he had no personal need for libraries, Rec centers many other FX County functions.

In the end the county has there ways of fixing school buses and doing maintenance tasks. There's no real savings with privateers and any such savings are simply "chump change talking points" compared to the money Fairfax spends . Sometimes "Sleeping dogs are best left to lay"

Posted by: DAJAX Unsigned ()
Date: September 25, 2015 11:47PM

>When the dust cleared Ernie was Out McConnell Was In and she was beat by Audrey Moore (Wrong Kate Hanley) the long time Springfield (Wrong Providence) Supervisor. And My vote was for Audrey.(Wrong Kate)

You are right chuckhoffman It was Kate Hanley, Not Audrey Moore and that was in 1995. Ernie was first elected in 1991 and came in after Lilla Richards who was also GOP.

Source : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairfax_County_Board_of_Supervisors

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.