HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tide may finally be turning on Jew Boy Snyder and his Deadskins
Posted by: Need Some Diesel ()
Date: September 15, 2015 02:06PM

It was pretty obvious there was a large contingent of Dolphins fans at the game Sunday. I'd say at least 30-40% were wearing Dolphin shit, especially in the upper tier.

Dolphin fans????? This wasn't a game against the Cowboys or the Eagles or the Giants. This was the Dolphin,s who don't exactly have a large following outside of Florida. First game of the year, beautiful weather, Skins fans hopes not crushed yet......really sad

Now I just heard there are over 18,000 tickets available for the Eagles game on StubHub. And StubHub isnt the the only ticker re seller around. I think people are finally fed up with Danny's $60 parking fees, $12 beers, $5 waters, and the Redskins in general. If these clowns lose the next 3 or 4 games (Rams, Giants, Eagles, Falcons), which is highly likely, you may see a nearly empty FedEx Field soon.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tide may finally be turning on Jew Boy Snyder and his Deadskins
Posted by: Out numbered ()
Date: September 15, 2015 02:33PM

I was there (free tickets) and there was a ton of Miami fans there. One guy told me there were more Miami fans there than usually go to games in Miami!

Posted by: highway shrubbery ()
Date: September 15, 2015 02:57PM

Don't get yer hopes up, the stadium parking price is scheduled to go up to $75 in the 2016 season.

Posted by: Holy Toledo ()
Date: September 15, 2015 03:10PM

My company has 6 season tickets and they have a hard time giving them away. Usually the people who get the tickets are fans of the visiting team. The Skins fans are either apathetic or find it more enjoyable to watch from home.

Posted by: bFYtd ()
Date: September 15, 2015 04:24PM

highway shrubbery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't get yer hopes up, the stadium parking price
> is scheduled to go up to $75 in the 2016 season.

That will just run more people away. $75 to park after spending how fucking much for tickets? The man is a money grubbing insane Jew. It's just a shame he's so young. We're stuck with his sorry ass for awhile yet.

Posted by: PHUCK ()
Date: September 15, 2015 04:24PM

highway shrubbery Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Don't get yer hopes up, the stadium parking price
> is scheduled to go up to $75 in the 2016 season.
Attachments:
n4hb4k.gif

Posted by: Parking Money ()
Date: September 15, 2015 05:41PM

Daniel is laughing all the way to the bank. Enjoy that $75 parking, it will be more in 2017.

Posted by: Last Fan Left ()
Date: September 15, 2015 05:44PM

A few Skins fans are still showing up for games. Good times in Landover. Boy does he feel dumb for spending all that moeney.

Posted by: WTF?? ()
Date: September 15, 2015 06:04PM

$75 for parking? Seriously?

Posted by: Sam Huffenburger ()
Date: September 15, 2015 06:40PM

Did anyone else notice the covered up seats at the top of FedEx on Sunday? They were painted covered in different colors. Are these the seats that were ripped out due to lack of sales or are these even more seats not being used?

Obviously with less people attending the debacles, he is going to have to charge more for parking. I expect beer and food to go up as well. Danny aint gonna let a few thousand less people wreck his bottom line.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: September 15, 2015 08:13PM

Teehee. There's definitely a contingent of fans that are turning. But it's the vast minority. Most DC-area fans are so stupid that they'll stick with this loser team until they day they die.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/dc-sports-bog/wp/2015/09/11/why-some-redskins-fans-are-rooting-against-their-team/

Posted by: Danny Boy ()
Date: September 17, 2015 12:18AM

You were dumb enough to vote for Obama twice. Of course I'm gonna bend you over. Fleecing Redskins fans is like taking candy from a baby.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.