HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Sheriff Kincaid Makes Video Statement, Releases Footage of Struggle
Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 10, 2015 10:24PM

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=108_1441925728

Fairfax County, VA - Police in Virginia, have released video showing the events leading up to the death of Natasha McKenna, a 37-year-old woman who died in February, days after she was hit with a stun gun four times while being forcefully removed from a jail cell at the Fairfax County Detention Center.

The deputies involved in McKenna’s death will not be charged, the district attorney announced this week. The video, which is more than 40 minutes long, shows a team of deputies, dressed in protective gear, removing McKenna from her cell.

The district attorney’s full report, which declared McKenna’s death an accident, not a crime, can be read here. Her death was ruled accidental by the medical examiner, caused by “excited delirium associated with physical restraint including use of conductive energy device, contributing: Schizophrenia and Bi-Polar Disorder.”

McKenna, who had a history of mental illness, was being removed from her cell to be transferred from Fairfax County to Alexandria city jail.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/video-natasha-mckenna-death_55f1cd23e4b03784e278680e

Fairfax County Sheriff Stacey Kincaid released video Thursday showing officers subduing and using a stun gun on Natasha McKenna, an encounter that eventually led to the death of the mentally ill Virginia woman. ?

The release comes two days after a criminal investigation into the officers' use of force ended with no charges being filed.

On Feb. 3, McKenna was shocked four times while she was restrained by several officers at Fairfax County Adult Detention Center in Virginia. She stopped breathing minutes later and was transported to an area hospital, where she died after five days.

In the video, Kincaid starts by exonerating the officers involved, noting that the criminal investigation against them is over.

"There is no better way for me to share what actually occurred than to make this video available to view for the community in its entirety," Kincaid said at the start of the 48-minute video.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/10/2015 10:25PM by eesh.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Sheriff Kincaid Makes Video Statement, Releases Footage of Struggle
Posted by: Pantz Up Don't Lute ()
Date: September 10, 2015 10:36PM

After how long since the event? Sheesh, as bad as FCPD covering up the Geer shooting.

Posted by: Good riddance ()
Date: September 11, 2015 09:29AM

One less burden on society.

Posted by: wdeme ()
Date: September 11, 2015 10:13AM

#whacklivesmatter

Posted by: 1LT OPIK ()
Date: September 11, 2015 08:26PM

Who gives a fuck? Tonight I am drinking a case of beer and celebrating!! Maybe later I will take a cruiser out and nail a few guard rails!! I win and you lose!! Mental health? Yeah I am fucking nuts....but I won!!

Posted by: Nathan Smith ()
Date: September 11, 2015 09:17PM

What the fuck- all I did was fuck another Dude's wife- Opic kept her job- and RANK!!

Posted by: Danny Fyock ()
Date: September 13, 2015 08:59AM

I got demoted for stealing bottled water, Opick drinks and drives a county vehicle, wrecks it and keeps her rank.

Posted by: Bob Palmer ()
Date: September 13, 2015 09:01AM

I got caught shoplifting, got to resign and get a 20 year retirement, but a first Lt. Crashes a county cruiser while drunk and doesn't get demoted or fired.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.