HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Fairfax County Employees Exposed
Posted by: Iceberg Slim ()
Date: August 28, 2015 08:46PM

Kristen Woolfenden Altieri

A "Former" staff member of Crossroads, an intensive drug rehab
Located at South Vandorn St. in Alexandria VA. Was fired from her
Job for deviating and having sexual relations with the clients (drug addicts)
These are people that needed help and were there by court order,
or walk ins with nowhere else to go.

Her best friend (Keistina)had delivered a baby under her name (Kristen Altieri) at Fairfax Hospital on heroin, and she then abandoned the baby at the hospital.
Like she used the bathroom at McDonalds and left like it was nothing. Child protective services had hunted her down and cought her friend (Kristina).

She now buys Zanax of the Internet from Mexico to support her boyfriends habits.
She is also known to be hanging around with prostitutes and drug addicts.
If you or anyone you know, knows this person? Stay the hell away from her she is
a catfish, and a stalker (full time).
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax County Employees Exposed
Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: August 28, 2015 09:40PM

Xanax, you ignorant slut.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 08/28/2015 09:41PM by Ying Ko.

Posted by: Damn car seat ()
Date: August 28, 2015 09:46PM

Another damn car seat in a picture, crazy bitches.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: August 28, 2015 09:47PM

Would hit

Posted by: Sjsjjjansn ()
Date: August 29, 2015 04:36AM

Somebody really doesn't like this lady.

But would hit if she had on a little more make-up.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: August 29, 2015 06:11AM

Damn car seat Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Another damn car seat in a picture, crazy bitches.

Well, duh. That’s what happens, isn’t it?

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: August 29, 2015 06:13AM

Damn car seat Wrote:
> Another damn car seat in a picture, crazy bitches.

well at lest we know for a fact that she uses the plumbing

Posted by: Moderate Hindu ()
Date: August 29, 2015 08:23AM

Iceberg Slim Wrote:
> Kristen Woolfenden Altieri
>
> A "Former" staff member of Crossroads, an
> intensive drug rehab
> Located at South Vandorn St. in Alexandria VA. Was
> fired from her
> Job for deviating and having sexual relations with
> the clients (drug addicts)
> These are people that needed help and were there
> by court order,
> or walk ins with nowhere else to go.
>
> Her best friend (Keistina)had delivered a baby
> under her name (Kristen Altieri) at Fairfax
> Hospital on heroin, and she then abandoned the
> baby at the hospital.
> Like she used the bathroom at McDonalds and left
> like it was nothing. Child protective services had
> hunted her down and cought her friend (Kristina).
>
> She now buys Zanax of the Internet from Mexico to
> support her boyfriends habits.
> She is also known to be hanging around with
> prostitutes and drug addicts.
> If you or anyone you know, knows this person? Stay
> the hell away from her she is
> a catfish, and a stalker (full time).

I'm sure she has some good points....

Posted by: Fairfax Employee Database ()
Date: August 29, 2015 10:21AM

Is she a travel planner for FCPS? Maybe the budget analyst for the Fire and Police Games?

Posted by: Out of luck losers ()
Date: August 29, 2015 03:34PM

I have a strong feeling that she is someone none of you will ever be able to buy a drink for.

Posted by: smacking my head ()
Date: August 29, 2015 08:19PM

Amy Kellar I suggest you retract these false allegations
That can and will be traced back to to you.
This is the same bullshit you have been trying to pass into many people
And Facebook pages.
Please don't think because you have money you can't be touched in regards to these slanderous allegations.
You my dear are playing with fire and you are going to get burned.

Posted by: so very wrong ()
Date: August 29, 2015 08:30PM

Don't forget Amy Kellar you are on here too
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-27-42_kindlephoto-35286797.jpg

Posted by: even the playing field ()
Date: August 29, 2015 08:40PM

It's only fair your picture gets put out there too
AMY Kellar
Attachments:
Screenshot_2015-08-29-20-35-07_kindlephoto-35835675.jpg

Posted by: srsly ()
Date: August 30, 2015 01:53PM

Great, now we have two fat blonde sluts fighting with each other over absolute stupidity.

Posted by: We R Annona~mouse ()
Date: September 01, 2015 12:10PM

Um, im pretty sure this thread says Fairfzx County workers exposed.
Anyone else know anyone (Fairfax County Worker wise)?
Amy Keller, Chris Bisor, or any other fake name posted is not a FFX Co. employee from what I can see, this thread is about Fairfax County workers that deviate and make the county look bad. I pay my taxes and kills me to know that my taxes pay the salery of someone like this. Spare us the he said she said BS for the street back where it belongs. Jeez, seeing the way that girl Kristen came back and responded? There is no doubt in my mind she is crazy, stiller, and way spiteful.
I know people, and she certainly don't sound like a civil person acting like that. Sounds and looks to me that she's no better than the company she keeps.

Anyway.... Anymore people out there wasting our hard earned money (worth) hearing about???

Posted by: Minnie Mouse ()
Date: September 01, 2015 02:33PM

DAN regardless what this post is about.What's good for the
Goose is good for the Gander.
This is all ridiculous
I'm not kristin and I'm not an advocate for her. I'm on the
Facebook pages where your girlfriend has been
Peddling this story and others.
When is it all gonna be enough?
When will your girlfriend be satisified
What outcome does she want for her to stop?
Attachments:
received_10206062750586682_kindlephoto-70208902.jpg

Posted by: zoinks ()
Date: September 01, 2015 02:43PM

I'd hit it.

Posted by: Ahoy, Princess Muffin-top! ()
Date: September 01, 2015 03:26PM

even the playing field Wrote:
> AMY Kellar

Ahoy, Princess Muffin-top!

Posted by: Brown Onion ()
Date: September 01, 2015 08:20PM

zoinks Wrote:
> I'd hit it.

Depending on the condition of their bowels, I might in a pinch.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: September 01, 2015 08:23PM

catfight. maybe they'll kiss

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: September 01, 2015 08:29PM

Why is xanax in such demand? Surely there is something better in the drug market.

Posted by: Ice burg slim ()
Date: September 01, 2015 10:13PM

Wrong, wrong, wrong again...
I am none of the above (amy, bisor, blake, squirrel, Matt, Cathy bisor, Dan, or anyone else mentioned thus far) I can assure you they all had -nothing- to do with this thread / post. I am everywhere, and I am everyone. I am not someone on your cell phone, screen shot,or blackmail list. Not yet.. and probably not ever. I am the ghost of Christmas past, and you have been a very naughty girl indeed.
No... I am someone else. Someone else that you made friends with. Aaand... it looks as though everyone else that you have screen shots of are already on Fairfax Underground, huh? I'm sure no thanks to you. I may have to speak with them next.

And so, for all the people in Kristen's "blackmail screenshot list" (mentioned above) I am truely sorry for her immature, crazy, outlash. I did not think that she would blame everyone in her b.m. list. With all the finger pointing you would think that she had (at least) done her homework before accusing anyone. Boy you just know how to please everyone don't you? Hahaha... Well, I guess we'll just call them collateral damage.

Posted by: CVYwJ ()
Date: September 01, 2015 11:45PM

would do her any time! she's too young to take me seriously.

i'm betting where she works

hires mostly niggers, illegals, and hindus who are like nazzi with pills

they likely stalk her to get her fired becaue they have another nigger / spic who's waiting for her job

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: Todesengel ()
Date: September 02, 2015 01:21AM

Lies about Kristin spread by Amy Kellar. Disregard.

Posted by: Dana Spilman ()
Date: September 02, 2015 02:30PM

This post about Kristen is an outright lie. Amy Keller is a jealous vindictive b**ch who needs to crawl back in her hole. For you to even publish such unsubstantiated b.s. is ignorant

Posted by: Terminix ()
Date: September 02, 2015 02:51PM

Can't wait till school opens and keeps these slowly developing pupae in their proper place all day.

Posted by: iceberg slim ()
Date: September 02, 2015 03:28PM

Ice berg slim
We was boyz back in da day
You should have used a better
Call name squirrel or do you just go
Bye your birth name Dan?

Posted by: Siren ()
Date: September 02, 2015 03:36PM

CVYwJ: What a f*ckin' clown you are. This is coming from someone who I'm sure smokes meth or give blowjobs to transvestites just to get a high. You talk so poorly about other races but you are the epitome of white trash. I bet you'd smoke your kneecaps off if you could. Race has NOTHING to do about the bullsh*t you just said. You can't even spell Nazi and you're f*ckin' racist. The f*ck?! Dude, go get your glass vase to smoke some ice in and calm it the hell down you illiterate meth addict and whites are technically "illegals" too. They illegally stole this country from the Native's so please don't act like whites are superior than any other race because we are all equal and dumb f*cks like yourself is why our society has failed us, f*ckin' peasant and Kristen is a very nice person. Would do anything to help someone out in need and what's being said about her is not true and completely wrong. She always holds herself in a professional manner. As for the racist prick...carry on with your ignorant shit and I hope someone runs you over with their car and backs up on you just to make sure your dead.

Posted by: Ice burge slimmer ()
Date: September 29, 2015 01:53AM

Actually, you are all stupid and you are all wrong. Dan Warsley, and Amy Kellar have nothing to do with this. So, Before you go backing up lying, stalking, psychotic people, make sure you know your facts "Yin" or should I say Kristen? I hear you are also accusing them of getting you fired for your laziness and your jelouse ex boyfriend (another client at your drug ex-rehab job).

Read it and weep skank!
Attachments:
image.jpeg

Posted by: Rockstar ()
Date: September 29, 2015 05:16AM

Moderate Hindu Wrote:
-\
>
>
> I'm sure she has some good points....

Maybe so, but you can't see her points in that photo. Someone upload a photo where we can see her points. Way up firm and high?

Posted by: Your not that bright.. ()
Date: September 30, 2015 02:11AM

Ice burge slimmer Wrote:
> Actually, you are all stupid and you are all
> wrong. Dan Warsley, and Amy Kellar have nothing to
> do with this. So, Before you go backing up lying,
> stalking, psychotic people, make sure you know
> your facts "Yin" or should I say Kristen? I hear
> you are also accusing them of getting you fired
> for your laziness and your jelouse ex boyfriend
> (another client at your drug ex-rehab job).
>
> Read it and weep skank!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I find it interesting that after going back and reading through these posts no one ever mentioned "Dan's" last name until this new post that is claiming he isn't Dan Warsley (yet no one mentioned Dan Warsley) so how did you know the Dan everyone was calling out unless you are Dan!!!

AND

The ss you posted of a "jelouse" ex boyfriend is the SAME EXACT SCREENSHOT AMY POSTED ONLINE THE SAME DAY!

AND just like Iceberg Slim (called out by one of your boyz from back in the day (Squirrel aka DAN aka Snakeye057 aka Anonymouse) maybe you shouldn't post using names that are attached to you in so many ways!

Don't be so obvious when your trying to pull shaddy shit!! You all make it way too easy to figure out who it is.

Oh and BTW...........neither of you pay any taxes or have jobs so how funds are spent on employees shouldn't concern you. Get a hobby that doesn't include video games and smoking pot because you aren't fooling anyone around here!

So in your own words..........Read It and Weap Cum bucket and Oozing STD!
Attachments:
Capture.JPG
FFS.JPG

Posted by: Points ()
Date: September 30, 2015 09:21AM

Can either one of 'em suck a dick?

Posted by: Betty Boop Oop E Doop ()
Date: October 08, 2015 02:25AM

I guess it is beyond your comprehension that someone screenshot it off of here before going off to prove a point else where. So what? That proves nothing. Because I know Amy. That ss picture above with Amy's name on it was screen shot from here, then used elsewhere on a fan site. Then you got a copy. So what??

Amy screen shot that off of here to prove to some people that you lied about her getting you fired. You tried to blame it on her "Amy" on top of EVERYTHING else, but your ex boyfriend "Blake Smith" (another former client at your last job)texted to someone I know and admitted his guilt. He is also the one who called CPS on you. And you know that. It pisses me off that you go around accusing Dan and Amy of your misfortunes. When "Blake Smith" is your real problem.

Only no one knows about your triangle relationship between ex fuck buddy "Matt Calendine" and jelo ex boyfriend "Blake smith". You were banging Matt, Matt got sick of it and bounced while you had Blake on the side and you were keeping him stinging along. Blake got mad about Matt and now you have that problem. Only you were jelouse of Amy for Matt is Dans best friend and helped Matt get clean off of drugs. You were jelouse of Amy because she is matts (best friends girl) and that made you mad cause he could tell her things that he could not tell you. Then for some reason, this was a problem for you cause he stayed at their house to get clean and Matt stopped talking to you cause you were buying him drugs to keep him around. Then you became a bitch and accused Amy of everything from sleeping with Matt to getting you fired to getting CPS called on you.

And as for Dan, I know that Dan is not a roll model by any means, but he at least does not pretend to be either. Like you. I will give him that much. He ain't no fake ass, lying, spiteful person like you are.

If you had beef with Dan he would not have called any authorities on anyone let alone be shallow enough like you to call CPS. That's just wrong no matter who you are. You don't mess with someone's kids. You could get your head split for some shit like that. Good lord he a better person than me, cause I don't know what I'd do if you called them on me like that. No.. You are a true snake, and a real nasty ass bitch.

Now you got some weird thing going on with Blake (called extortion: when you threaten to call someone's probation officer if they do not cooperate). You try to get him to do your dirty work by threatening to call his PO. Truth be told. Don't know what's going on with that, you must still be with him cause he ain't locked up for what he did to you, yet? I guess your still playing the Amy card then with all your new friends online? It's cool. Everyone will soon find out that EVERY bit of this was all fabricated by you to get back at someone that didn't even wrong you. That is just psychotic, and lame.. But I guess that's expected from a yuppy ass, fake me out good girl like you.

Did I mention that you are a stalker of some sort? get help bitch.. You have enough ppl out there that don't like you very much. So figure I could be one of them, or maybe someone you speak with on gossip sites.

Ps- I'm not going to sit by and watch you lie in our chat rooms about Amy stalking you when you can't for the life of you even keep her name out of your mouth. We are all sick and tired of you talking about her all the time. It's also funny how you seem to know who (ALL)of her mutual friends are. That is cause you harassed them all recently and also tried to make a fake account. That is just crazy, and scary all in itself, you need help. but it's ok.. Cause God only knows one day you'll get the help you need. "A doctor that has a license to slap the shit out of their patients".

I know Amy is your main focus because this man wanted nothing to do with you. I also know that you are going around claiming to be someone that your not. i know that you called CPS on two innocent people for your own selfish malicious agenda.. You Go around making up stories that are not true about people you know nothing about. You twist things around to make it look like you are a victim. I know you are ugly and I hope you get back everything that you did to everyone. I know that Amy is the center of your life right now even though your ex boyfriend got you fired and involved with child protective services while you accuse Amy to lie to a entire fan site. Why don't you forget about Amy and worry about real problems. Like having addicts in your house around your kids, or better yet the douche bag ex boyfriend of yours that's causing you drama. Oh I see... You need to have drama in your life cause it's so boring and lame from being a cheap flakey hoe.

Btw you look a little funky. Maybe you should learn from Amy how to do your makeup. Lmao

Posted by: Illa gorilla ()
Date: October 08, 2015 03:35AM

Actually , it looks more like you don't have a job anymore or pay any taxes anymore (not that anyone cares)cause your ex drug addict, HPV infested, non working man got you fired.

Amy can afford to not work and still pay more taxes a year than you probably make all together. Dan I know for a fact has a skilled trade also.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.