HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Employees of First Guaranty Mortgage in Vienna Smoke Pot in Parking Garage During Work Day
Posted by: WhyOhWhy ()
Date: August 22, 2015 12:32AM

Employees of First Guaranty Mortgage located on Rt. 123 in Vienna/Tysons Corner area smoke pot during the work day in their cars within the parking garage during the work days. There is no set time that they do this and it is random.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Employees of First Guaranty Mortgage in Vienna Smoke Pot in Parking Garage During Work Day
Date: August 22, 2015 12:36AM

Correction: They are on Gallows Rd.

Re: Employees of First Guaranty Mortgage in Vienna Smoke Pot in Parking Garage During Work Day
Posted by: Unemployed ()
Date: August 22, 2015 01:32AM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Employees of First Guaranty Mortgage located on
> Rt. 123 in Vienna/Tysons Corner area smoke pot
> during the work day in their cars within the
> parking garage during the work days. There is no
> set time that they do this and it is random.

Got fired huh?

Date: August 22, 2015 07:35AM

I work in the same building but on a different floor for a different company.

Posted by: shocking!!!!! ()
Date: August 22, 2015 07:53AM

Good for them. Sounds like a good place to do business at. Next time I need a mortgage that place will be my goto.

Posted by: Jealous or Chicken? ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:00AM

Either they didn't invite you or you're a chickenshit. But being a rat isn't going to earn you any brownie points.

Posted by: Justice Dept ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:11AM

Thank you, concerned citizen, for alerting us. We'll get the FBI on that right away!

Posted by: The Smoker ()
Date: August 22, 2015 08:12AM

I prefer a nicely rolled joint. Fix me up a reefer!

Date: August 22, 2015 09:38AM

Not looking for brownie points. Stoners are scum. I get pleasure out of posting this.

Posted by: makes perfect sense ()
Date: August 22, 2015 10:57AM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> I work in the same building but on a different
> floor for a different company.

Yet you are confused as to what road the building is on?

Posted by: Homie D Stoner ()
Date: August 22, 2015 02:03PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> Not looking for brownie points. Stoners are scum.
> I get pleasure out of posting this.

Wrong, stoners are not scum, stool pigeons and rats are scum.
Now go suck a dick you loser Rat.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:00PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> Not looking for brownie points. Stoners are scum.
> I get pleasure out of posting this.

What's it like being a cum guzzling faggot who doesn't even know where he works?

Posted by: Get a clue... ()
Date: August 22, 2015 03:15PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> I work in the same building but on a different
> floor for a different company.

That explains your problems with the street address alright. What a dumbass!

Date: August 22, 2015 05:52PM

You guys really need to do better with your insults. I feel like your only at the pre-k level. That or you get stoned too often. Bunch of burn outs in here apparently.

Posted by: Oh yeah??? ()
Date: August 22, 2015 05:57PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> You guys really need to do better with your
> insults. I feel like your only at the pre-k level.
> That or you get stoned too often. Bunch of burn
> outs in here apparently.

Fuck off, loser.

Date: August 22, 2015 07:32PM

As tempting as that sounds, I'm going to finish my coffee and go for a swim. Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted by: Hauptman ()
Date: August 22, 2015 07:43PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> You guys really need to do better with your
> insults. I feel like your only at the pre-k level.
> That or you get stoned too often. Bunch of burn
> outs in here apparently.

You certainly deserve plaudits for your bravery in confronting this scourge. You didn't mention the race of these reefer smokers, but I'll wager they were negroes. You might want to contact the local law enforcement office and have them stake out nearby jazz clubs for these miscreants if they can't catch them in flagrante delicto at work, smoking up their employer's profits.

We could have used more guys like you in Germany, in 1939...

Date: August 23, 2015 07:28AM

Bumping to make people aware of these irresponsible stoners.

Posted by: Yup, it's the assholes again... ()
Date: August 23, 2015 07:50AM

You only draw further attention to the degrees of your own hopeless stupidity. "Fuck off, loser." was actually good advice. You should have taken it.

Date: August 23, 2015 08:21AM

While I appreciate your concern, I don't care. The longer this stays at the top, the better. Let these stoners get the attention they deserve. Stoners are the scum of our society.

Posted by: Yup, it's the assholes again... ()
Date: August 23, 2015 08:45AM

As above, all that bumping accomplishes is to assure that more and more people learn what a total douchebag you are. Congratulations. You're doing a great job!

Date: August 23, 2015 08:50AM

Yep! It's a true worry of mine to think that people I don't know think someone going by WhyOhWhy is an asshole.

FGM employees are being noticed. Enjoy the attention.

Posted by: LOL.... ()
Date: August 23, 2015 12:06PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> Correction: They are on Gallows Rd.

Yeah. Over behind where the Olive Garden is. Not even CLOSE to 123. How could anyone make such a dumb mistake!

Posted by: Hint, hint, hint ()
Date: August 23, 2015 04:22PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> FGM employees are being noticed. Enjoy the attention.

The company goes by FGMC. That's name and addresss BOTH wrong. What an ass...

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: August 23, 2015 05:17PM

Hint, hint, hint Wrote:
> WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > FGM employees are being noticed. Enjoy the
> attention.
>
> The company goes by FGMC. That's name and
> addresss BOTH wrong. What an ass...

What do you expect from a cum guzzling faggot?

Date: August 23, 2015 08:42PM

LOL.... Wrote:
> WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Correction: They are on Gallows Rd.
>
> Yeah. Over behind where the Olive Garden is. Not
> even CLOSE to 123. How could anyone make such a
> dumb mistake!

Look at a map genius. About two blocks away.

I drive to work on 123 primarily which is why I typed it.

Date: August 23, 2015 08:43PM

Enjoy work tomorrow stoners! I'll be taking pictures!

Date: August 23, 2015 10:07PM

Go ahead and smirk at me, you dope smoking losers. Make fun of my lisp and the way I walk. We'll see who's laughing after I get my photos and you are fired!

Posted by: Fail, fail, fail... ()
Date: August 23, 2015 10:14PM

WhyOhWhy Wrote:
> Enjoy work tomorrow stoners! I'll be taking pictures!

Maybe so. But the chances that an FGMC employee will be caught in any of them seem really, really low! LOL!

Posted by: johankimmey ()
Date: December 20, 2020 04:56AM

If the property is habitable, you'll need a residential mortgage. Then you'd get full planning for a replacement dwelling, then apply for a self build mortgage. The plot would then be valued as a building site, and unless the plot with FPP is worth the same as the residential mortgage you have, then you'll have a shortfall to meet with cash.

We did exactly that, and luckily Ecology valued the plot with FPP the same as what we paid for it and was simply a matter of drawing down and paying off the residential mortgage.

I think for any project, you'll need some sort of planning permission to get anything from a self build lender.

Posted by: alibion1982 ()
Date: December 20, 2020 05:19AM

Taxes, leases and loans ... This is a very sensitive topic and I would like to discuss it with you. We all know that renting a car is expensive and pointless, but I would like to know your opinion about getting a loan for a car. It seems to me that it is not such a bad idea to find a reliable company. I have spoken to many people and most of them talk about Mortgage Advice Cardiff. I have not worked with them before and I would like to know your opinion on loans in general. Is it worth the risk and taking on such a responsibility?

Posted by: pothead 7 ()
Date: December 20, 2020 11:39AM

this is not safe. you cannot smoke pot while wearing the mask. You need to always wear the mask even while sleeping or you WILL get covid and die. wear your masks f tards.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.