HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ryan McElveen = FAILURE
Posted by: Ryan McElveen = FAILURE ()
Date: July 08, 2015 01:01PM

If Ryan McElveen is such a wonderful manager and leader, why is FCPS a hundred million in the hole?

If Ryan McElveen wants to set a good example, why did he, a married man, accept a prom date from a HIGH SCHOOL STUDENT?

If Ryan McElveen is so committed to FCPS, why does he refuse to answer emails from taxpayers?

Three questions, one answer. Ryan McElveen is a FAILURE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ryan McElveen = FAILURE
Posted by: Ryan McElveen the LOSER ()
Date: July 10, 2015 11:07AM

Ryan McElveen took a selfie with Michelle Obama. That has been such a benefit to the kids in FCPS.

Posted by: Fairfax Post ()
Date: August 01, 2015 03:43PM

Intelligent residents of Fairfax will vote AGAINST Ryan McElveen in the upcoming election.

Posted by: gethimout ()
Date: August 01, 2015 07:25PM

Where do I start about this guy?

He compared the struggle in the transgender world during the vote on the non discrimination clause to the struggle of black people during the Civil Rights movement of the late 60s. Even white and conservative people are offended by his comparison.

I cannot understand what he's thinking. He commented during the BOE meeting about how many graduation events he and his buddy "Moon-Dog" attended. Is that Mr. Moon, one of the other at-large members he's referring to? When IS his prom date? He's one of THEM! THE CHILDREN! Is "Moon Dog" going to the prom too?

He's so clever tweeting with students and announcing when schools are closed due to snow and weather, yet has he done anything helpful for the big picture for FCPS? I'm waiting.

They voted to surrender their pay as Board members and this man votes "no." I'm sure he's financially stable enough to turn the pay down as a Board member. It would have sent a message to teachers that this Board is doing all it can to uphold its word that there would be a pay raise. Nope. This guy is busy telling parents that nothing will change with the new transgender language yet four days later a sneaky and incorrectly written FLE curriculum surfaces. Coincidence? Shut up. VADOE doesn't require all that was hidden initially under health AND Dr. Garza had to correct the Board in their thinking that there's a health SOL. "If parents opt their children out of FLE and we've put VADOE Health material there, how will students pass the Health SOL given every year?" THERE IS NO HEALTH SOL. Busted.

I sure hope this incoming candidate is ready to take McElveen out during the elections. I hear she's awesome but can awesome beat stupid in this area and in this political climate? I sure hope so or we'll be in for more of this mess.

Get behind Manar Jean-Jacques? She's our only relief from this man and his childish ways.

Posted by: McElveen Must Be Voted Out ()
Date: August 01, 2015 08:16PM

If we don't get rid of him, he'll hire the entire Jenner family as transgender consultants.

Then he'll hire Eric Jensen for his new and improved "Teaching With (Trans)gender in Mind." Won't be cheap.

Posted by: Inquisitive One ()
Date: August 01, 2015 11:02PM

Don't worry. Transgender will be the yesterday issue. McElveen and his buddies on the School Board will have a new issue of the day. And another one after that. It will not stop until they are defeated and thrown out of office. Get rid of this clown!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.