HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Kim A. Gross has defrauded her neighbors of $11,892
Posted by: A. Citizen ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:02AM

Kim A. Gross of 5374C Bedford Terrace in Alexandria has been delinquent on her monthly condominium assessments for 3-1/2 years since 2012. The same year, she bought a brand new silver 4D Subaru Outback hatchback, Va. license plate #WRG-2663, which she parks on Sacramento Dr. This means she has been sticking it to her neighbors for $11,892 so far, who have not only been paying for her water and other amenities but have also been paying for her car payments (and huge grocery bill considering her massive obesity). Not only does she have a full-time job and can pay her monthly assessments, she got a free ride through college paid by taxpayers. She is a criminal who is defrauding her neighbors and committing larceny, breaking 18.2-178, 55-79.52, and other laws. And neither the condominium board, Community Management Corporation (CMC), or their law firms have done anything, like file a lien on her property, to force her to pull her own (considerable) weight and relieve her neighbors of the financial burden of paying her bills.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Kim A. Gross has defrauded her neighbors of $11,892
Posted by: N Fairfax, we r better than u ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:17AM

You live in the shittiest part of Fairfax, you should take this over the the PWC section because the nigger infested shithole Sacramento Dr/Route 1 should all be part of PWC.

What do you expect when you live around low class scum? Richmond highway is a terrible area and should be nuked, I'm surprised there aren't more people behind on their condo fees.

Oh and when it comes time for her to sell, the buyer will get her condo at a deep discount and pay off the balance owed.

Posted by: 9LGYW ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:25AM

N Fairfax, we r better than u Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Richmond highway is a terrible area and should be
> nuked...

Finally, an actual solution for the Route One corridor's crime problem. I think nuking is a little extreme though, maybe firebombing might work better.

Posted by: mjs ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:32AM

this is simple.

since its an HOA, get your hoe to hire a lawyer, get a judgement and put a lien on the condo

that money will acrue interest until the condo changes hands at which point the hoa will be reimbursed plus interests, fees and court court costs.

pretty simple actually...

Posted by: 9UeXw ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:39AM

9LGYW Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> N Fairfax, we r better than u Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Richmond highway is a terrible area and should
> be
> > nuked...

the big highway exchange around richmond was build with VA tax money at a time N.VA was suffering traffic (ie, 40 min wait going through vienna'a 20 traffic lights to get to route 7)

it was in the news as being the highway that didn't need to be built: it had very little traffic even during Richmod rush hour. i was down there after it was built i'm a witness: the road was definitely not sorely needed people didn't even bother using it after it was there !

Posted by: GkJ6X ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:43AM

$11,892 that may be in dispute (ie, fines for fees already paid) or condo services never rendered (ie, condo "treasurer" billing fake services that didn't get done or werent needed or voted on)

anyway - fx co and va in general have tons of gov workers getting more that $12,000 above what gov should be paying - which is exactly the same fraud

you may have a point but your missing the point as well

Posted by: yvLky ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:46AM

that reminds me i'm thinking of contacting the county treasurer (actually already requested) and requesting how much money has been paid out to non-residents of VA and non-citizens of the usa

i know the county is subsidizing (ie, free schooling not paid for by Mexico) but how much compared to , say minimum wage , is what i'm wondering

------------------------
how much above or below are ANY illegals / out-of-state'rs getting out of the fx co gov coffer ?

Posted by: uDd4T ()
Date: June 04, 2015 11:47AM

^^^ the fx co website contact form email request i sent to the treasurer i'm sure was laughed at and was of course not responded to in any manner

i thought it was rather funny didnt you?

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: June 04, 2015 12:19PM

So where is the fraud? Where is the larceny? Simply not paying your bills isn't either of these.

If your condo association has been letting things slide, your beef is with them. It is their job to see that the HOA fees are paid in a timely manner, and if they are not to bring enforcement actions. This is also why if you are an HOA, you have a lawyer lined up to handle these things for you.

Posted by: Law School Drop Out ()
Date: June 04, 2015 12:38PM

Bill N. is correct, it's up to the condo association to ensure its rules are enforced. They should have legal counsel on retainer, and if they don't there are plenty of real estate lawyers who could handle this at a reasonable cost.

Most condo or PUDs include a clause in their Bylaws that a unit can't be sold unless the condo fees, including any late fees, are paid in full. So if nothing else, some day when she wants to sell the condo the association will be paid.

Until then, A. Citizen, you might be better off not making it a personal issue with Ms. Gross.

Posted by: voters ()
Date: June 04, 2015 12:43PM

She is a Democrat, what do you expect? Gerry Connolly and all the Dems are endorsing her--they don't pay their bills either. This is definitely an election issue she will need to respond to.

Posted by: borys ()
Date: June 04, 2015 01:02PM

Who is her republican opponent? Any chance another dmocrat will challenge her?

Posted by: gross ()
Date: June 04, 2015 03:15PM

There is probably another side to the story. She is up for re-election this November.
http://www.pennygross.com/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.