HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dog Attack at Peterson's Ice Cream Depot
Posted by: Kimble ()
Date: May 09, 2015 05:54PM

Facebook post getting shared a lot, anybody know this girl?

"Please read and share, especially local friends.

Tonight we went to Petersons Ice Cream Depot in Clifton around 5:45-6 pm. While we were waiting on our food, we heard a siren. My 4-year old son, like always, ran to see it. He disappeared around the corner for just a moment and we heard screams. My husband ran to him and a lady came up to us and said he fell and asked if he was ok. At this point I'm worried about a broken bone or something with all the screaming. I went to ask for ice and my husband went to calm him. When I got back, my son was saying that the dog bit him. Come to find out, the lady who said he fell had a large, black dog that bit my sons arm. By the time we knew he had been bit (just a couple of minutes later) these people and their dog were gone. From what others saw, the dog was on a leash and "lunged" at my son biting his arm.

He has several bruises and two fairly large, bleeding wounds. He seems to be fine other than being a bit sore, but the fact that these people knew their dog bit my son and they didn't say anything and left so quickly really disturbs me. Please, if anyone knows anyone who has any information, please call the number on the notice below. We don't know if this dog has done this before or was vaccinated. If we don't find out, most likely my son will have to get the full rabies vaccines...

It was 2 women with the dog. The dog was described by others as a medium-large black "mutt." The name on the order that they placed was possibly Sarah."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dog Attack at Peterson's Ice Cream Depot
Posted by: Also attached ()
Date: May 09, 2015 05:58PM

Also
Attachments:
dogbite1.jpg
dogbite2.jpg

Posted by: 3dogNITE ()
Date: May 09, 2015 06:10PM

What moron brings a god damned animal to an frigging ice cream store?

Is it okay to bring my cow Daisy?

Posted by: Ethan Parker ()
Date: May 09, 2015 06:12PM

Hah. Some people just go full derp.

(You never go full derp.)

Posted by: Derp is as derp does ()
Date: May 09, 2015 06:21PM

Ryan McElveen and Tammy Kaufax epitomize derp.

Posted by: Ethan Parker ()
Date: May 09, 2015 06:23PM

...why are you bringing that in here...

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: May 09, 2015 06:23PM

Wait...this happened in CLIFTON!?!?!?

OP, where was your piece...your mohaska...your smokewagon...your gun? If somebody's dog attacks your kid? You skin that smokewagon and cut down the dog and then the owner. Right then and there. This family and their dog violated your security...you kill them. And kill them with extreme prejudice. Empty your gun, too for good measure.

Why is this so hard?

Posted by: It is called FREE WILL ()
Date: May 09, 2015 06:24PM

I am just exercising my right to free speech. Don't oppress me, I'll tell Sharon Bulova!

Date: May 09, 2015 06:39PM

Too funny. You can't supervise your demon seed. He terrorizes a puppy and pays for his impudence and you blame everyone else. Typical bitch.

Posted by: Common Sense Dog Lover ()
Date: May 11, 2015 04:06PM

Just another story about another irresponsible dog owner.

I hope they find and shoot that black dog. It's too late for the dog, because of his irresponsible owner. That dog is never going to be rehabilitated. It might as well have rabies, because it should be shot, now.

Posted by: Dalmation. ()
Date: May 11, 2015 04:21PM

most dogs that bite do it over and over again. They probably knew one more report of a bite and thier dog would be put down. Happened to a friend of mine. We all hated his fucking dog. It bit lots of us before really chowing down on a guest at his home. Not really sure if they really ever added it up that their dog was a menace till they had to put him down. Dalmation.

Posted by: 88888888 ()
Date: May 11, 2015 04:47PM

Will the store give you some images from their security camera (if they have one)? If so, post 'em on here!

Posted by: E9kEk ()
Date: May 11, 2015 04:58PM

This sucks! The owners just hurried off!!??? They should be jailed for that.

Posted by: Fucking Clifton! ()
Date: May 11, 2015 04:59PM

"Historical Clifton" allows dogs?

There should be security cameras or maybe somebody has pictures. If it was a person walking a dog then the dog is probably local to that area.

Should be easy to find. The signs will certainly get somebody to turn in the owner.

Posted by: Ying Ko ()
Date: May 11, 2015 05:52PM

Kid's a goner.
Attachments:
gangarajuchalapathi__78strange photos wolf boy.jpg

Posted by: HuntTheFuckersDown ()
Date: May 11, 2015 07:52PM

like others have said, ask for security footage. Avenge your kid. Deal with those lesbian bitches the "old way" wth a fucking bat. And then sue them if they live.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.