HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
police activity Burke center road and old keene mill
Posted by: Ragnar_INBURKE ()
Date: May 03, 2015 02:41PM

Anybody know what was going on with 10 fairfax cop cars this Sunday morning at Burke Center and old keen mill next to the Safeway?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: police activity Burke center road and old keene mill
Posted by: Burke Insider ()
Date: May 03, 2015 02:54PM

police attempted to pull someone over on the County Parkway. Suspect on motorcycle was attempting to flee. Turned down Lee Chapel and when he came to the intersection of Old Keene Mill and Lee Chapel, could not make the right hand turn onto Old Keene mill from Lee Chapel. Ate it pretty hard on the median. Now in a bunch of pain at Fair Oaks Hospital. Moron.

Posted by: Ragnar_INBURKE ()
Date: May 03, 2015 03:04PM

just saw the bike looked liked in got runner over by a SUV

Posted by: kjj ()
Date: May 03, 2015 03:41PM

Ragnar_INBURKE Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> just saw the bike looked liked in got runner over
> by a SUV

What kind of bike? Crotch rocket, Harley?

Posted by: mp ()
Date: May 03, 2015 09:59PM

I was there when it happened. Bike pieces flying 10 feet in the air and then all across both lanes of Old Keene Mill Dr. Glad to hear the guy survived...it didn't look good at the scene. I think it was a BMW crotch rocket, grayish color, lots of plastic, which was all over the place.

Posted by: Phil Latio ()
Date: May 03, 2015 10:11PM

My sister is a nurse at Fairfax Inova Hospital, in the ER there. Heard the guy got tore up quite bad, and will likely lose his testicles when he scuffed his man candy on his bike's bars/fairing.

Posted by: HArley ()
Date: May 04, 2015 09:36AM

My brother did the clean up. Motorcycle parts all over the place. Probably a Harley.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: May 04, 2015 09:55AM

My sister in law was in post op. His balls are in a jar.

Posted by: John Foust ()
Date: May 04, 2015 10:15AM

My balls were in pre-op right next his.

Posted by: InBurkeSince09 ()
Date: May 04, 2015 02:39PM

I witnessed the accident and remember seeing a woman on the bike too. Does anyone know what happened to her? He stood up right after the accident to check on her and then he fell back down.

Posted by: Tom z ()
Date: May 05, 2015 12:52PM

I saw the bike turn off the parkway onto Lee Chapel. High speed with 2-3 cops behind him. I lost them almost instantly, they were going so fast. Didn't figure it would last long. I came upon the wreck right after it happened. It wasn't until then that I realized a young lady was on the bike as well. She was laying in the gutter and I never saw her move. She might have laid there 20 mins before they packed her up and took her away. I felt so bad for her. All I could think was that could my daughter laying in that gutter.

Passengers always want out when some jerk involves them in a high speed chase. She never had a chance to get off that bike.

A cop told me he was going to be pulled over for going 70mph on the parkway. That's it. One cop bragged and told me I should see the dash cam vid. I felt like punching him out. They knew the guy was going to wreck. Bikes always do. The cops knew there was a woman on that bike. They didn't care about that girl. They knew she would be hurt when they wrecked. Sure the biker was a jerk but the cops share the blame. They should have backed off. The guy was not a bank robber or murder suspect.

Within a couple mins of the wreck, there 2 choppers in the air. The cops could have called off the chase and told the choppers to find where the guy went and then they could have picked him up with out incident.

If anyone knows how she is please respond back

Date: May 05, 2015 12:55PM

How Is the girl. I hope she is going to be ok.

Posted by: fairfax, a small community ()
Date: May 05, 2015 01:13PM

My GFs best friend works at the ICU. Apparently he will only be losing 1 ball.

Posted by: UbwX9 ()
Date: May 05, 2015 01:29PM

Tom z Wrote:
> I felt so bad for her. All I could think was that
> could my daughter laying in that gutter.

Hopefully you'd teach your daughter to make better life choices than this girl. I'm sure running from the cops on Sunday wasn't the first time that guy showed an inclination for committing felonies.

Date: May 05, 2015 02:18PM

I did teach both of my daughters to have better sense than that.

Maybe the girl just met him. Who knows. I am sure she wanted off that bike though and I assure you that the cops knew she would be injured when the jerk wrecked. They should have backed off and used the chopper to locate the guy.

Some other innocent person that did make good life choices could have been hit by that jerk or one of the cops. Happens all the time.

I would just like to know how she is.

Posted by: HJPcN ()
Date: May 05, 2015 02:30PM

Tom z Wrote:
> I assure you that the cops knew she would be injured
> when the jerk wrecked.
>
> Some other innocent person that did make good life
> choices could have been hit by that jerk or one of
> the cops.
>
> I would just like to know how she is.

This all could be true, but he was speeding. Going 70 on the parkway, especially on that stretch of road where it's usually packed during that time of day on Sundays, is dangerous enough as it is. He could've crashed or crashed into someone else with the police not even being involved. In fact, that happens much more often around here than collisions resulting from police pursuits.

The biker was already playing with other's lives the moment he went from speeding to reckless. If she was truly concerned about her health and other's, she should've told him to stop when he started doing it in the first place. Not as soon as it became apparent that they were caught.

Posted by: TomZ ()
Date: May 05, 2015 02:43PM

OK man you win, the girl is obviously a vicious criminal and deserved to lay unresponsive in a gutter 20 mins.

You are right. cops should just leave that chopper on the ground and quit wasting my tax dollars cruising for fun all the time.

You should get hold if the girl's parents and tell them what a stupid rotten daughter they have. I'm sure they would love to hear your opinion.

You have no compassion. I already told you were right and I was wrong and that you win so you don't need to address me anymore.

Thanks!

Posted by: Ck6bj ()
Date: May 05, 2015 03:47PM

You really think they should've let him continue speeding and just had the helicopter (which could've been God knows how far away at the start of the chase) follow? For what, so he could crash somewhere further down the road? Or maybe crash into some person turning in front of them as has happened too many times before in this county (RIP Timmyslaw). Whether you're speeding because you're trying to get away from the cops or you're speeding because you just want to, the danger is all the same. You can't just let dangerous behavior go on without trying to stop it.

Posted by: HdWdE ()
Date: May 10, 2015 05:12PM

Confirmed from a reliable source, both testicles were lost. Here's a candidate for the Fairfax County Transgender initiative.

Posted by: Pedro Cerrano ()
Date: May 10, 2015 11:18PM

Posted by: HdWdE ()
Date: May 10, 2015 05:12PM

Confirmed from a reliable source, both testicles were lost. Here's a candidate for the Fairfax County Transgender initiative.

He lost his marbles! That man has no marbles!

Posted by: Old French Rioter ()
Date: May 10, 2015 11:36PM

Does all of Fairfax work in this damn ICU?

Posted by: rubber necker ()
Date: May 11, 2015 02:19PM

great to know that all I have to do is visit the ER and my very private medical information could be all over Fairfax Underground...

If this is true about this guy...wow, that's disturbing that a healthcare provider would gossip about a patient like that. tsk, tsk.

Posted by: Groovy.Ghoul ()
Date: May 11, 2015 03:27PM

rubber necker Wrote:
> great to know that all I have to do is visit the
> ER and my very private medical information could
> be all over Fairfax Underground...

And even greater for all of we trolls to know that you get so butt-hurt out of us sharing your "not so very private now" medical information.

Don't want the details of your private life shared? Don't do bad shit, run from the police, crash your "2 wheels bad, 4 wheels good" motorcycle and end up in the hospital. The troll network will report out on you.

And if you do decide to go ahead and do all of that...yeah, make sure you complain about it on a two-bit internet forum when it happens. Because nothing will clear up and erase your stupid fucking mistakes...errrrr, I mean "poor choices" better than to complain about it on this forum.

Either way...zero fucks given here about what you think you're entitled to. Your job is to fuck up and die...my job is to flame your corpse.

Posted by: Dom Master Rick ()
Date: May 12, 2015 03:09AM

A casturation....excellent we now have a eunuch...it would make a nice house slave as it deserves for this selfish act.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.