HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Route 7. Auto accident.. possible shooting? Dead body in the middle of road?
Posted by: Alexandria VA ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:06AM

I was driving through the area at approximately 11 pm last night and noticed about 7-9 cop cars blocking off the intersection to Bailey's Crossroads with the Panera Bread, Trader Joes, & Best Buy in the plaza. I noticed a dead body laying in the middle of the road and saw caution tape being placed around the surrounding area. I saw a car parked away a good distance that looked abandoned. I couldn't tell if it was an auto accident or a shooting with that many cop cars present. I haven't found a post on it and do not see any threads asking the question, it also hasn't made the media and chances are it won't. Does anyone know what happened?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Route 7. Auto accident.. possible shooting? Dead body in the middle of road?
Posted by: Lake Royal. ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:16AM

A local contractor has been hiring illegals and then murdering them at the end of the job to avoid paying them. FCPD got a tip that one of the bodies was dumped at this location.

Re: Route 7. Auto accident.. possible shooting? Dead body in the middle of road?
Date: April 30, 2015 09:18AM

Are you sure this is linked to what happened? Where did you find this all out?

Posted by: Welll ()
Date: April 30, 2015 09:45AM

Alexandria VA, I realize you might be new here. The local contractor line is placed in just about any thread pertaining to any police presence mentioned on these boards. It's sort of an ongoing joke.

The next comment will come from someone calling me an asshole for telling you and/or another bullshit speculation. That's just how it is here.

Posted by: Senora Marple ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:07AM

Maybe the contractors rose up, killed the contractor, and dumped his body on Rt7 as a warning to other unscrupulous contractors?

Posted by: Senora Marple ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:08AM

I meant, the workers rose up....

Posted by: KPW ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:17AM

Well, it is right next to Culmore and the multitude of day laborers that reside there.

Posted by: ayecaramba ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:26AM

If the dead person is a liberal democrat, or an illegal immigrant coackroach...then this is just someone doing their civic duty.

If the dead person is a NOT liberal democrat, or an illegal immigrant coackroach...then this is a unfortunate tragedy.

Date: April 30, 2015 05:48PM

Thanks for letting me know about this ongoing joke. I guess some people have nothing better to do with their lives. I found more information on what happened online. I know now how this forum operates. Have fun trolling.

Date: April 30, 2015 05:51PM

Ask us where the best pizza is.

Posted by: I know I know ()
Date: April 30, 2015 10:07PM

Some idiot thought he was going to protest in the middle of the road like the idiots in Baltimore.

Guess what...a passing car had other ideas. No more protester.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: May 01, 2015 06:03AM

Now that’s a good one!

Posted by: kslls ()
Date: May 01, 2015 01:33PM

No shooting, just a pedestrian getting KILT cuz he was walking in the dark without reflective clothing. http://wtop.com/fairfax-county/2015/05/man-struck-killed-crossing-leesburg-pike/

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.