HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Want to send your kid to TJ?
Posted by: TJ 2k16 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 05:38PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Want to send your kid to TJ?
Posted by: Cer10Death ()
Date: March 18, 2015 12:48PM

Best day at TJ was when my kid graduated. She loved it. As a parent, hated every second of it. The adminstration is very condecending to the parents.

Posted by: Asian brand school insanity... ()
Date: March 18, 2015 03:07PM

If your kid isnt Asian they better be some kind of Uber Nerd. I think the only way to fit in with the Asian students that spend 70 hours a week on school is to be so immersed in the classes you wont notice the Asian brand school insanity...

Posted by: MoneyMaker ()
Date: March 19, 2015 02:37AM

I have fix for Fairfax budget gap. The food tax it is not. Do online option for TJ and expand world wide. One problem is that this would change the makeup of the supervisors and school board, resulting in one additional seat for each governing body for online representative.

Posted by: TJ... too Asian ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:00AM

Is TJ implementing measures to diversify its student body... And no, Asians don't count for diversity. I mean blacks and beaners. Can't be more than 1 percent of TJ can they?

Do we need a non culturally biased assessment, perhaps an oral test in Spanish to determine admission?

I think so. We need to allow for placement for beaners. So Asians... that will have to come out of your numbers... Too bad. You guys generally vote for Democrats so suck it bitches...

Posted by: University Prez ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:40AM

TJ should do like so many colleges that have increased Black enrollment, and create classes focused on victim studies, ebonics, and hatred of the white devil. Then they could recruit Blacks using the excuse that no one else is signing up for these classes.

Posted by: fabulous idea ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:28AM

MoneyMaker Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have fix for Fairfax budget gap. The food tax
> it is not. Do online option for TJ and expand
> world wide. One problem is that this would change
> the makeup of the supervisors and school board,
> resulting in one additional seat for each
> governing body for online representative.

That is actually a pretty fabulous idea my friend! Make it charter school dollar eligible it would generate millions

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.