HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
why are so many FHS students using vodka soaked tampons to get drunk at school?
Posted by: A+ student ()
Date: March 16, 2015 06:51AM

Seems like a very disturbing trend. It is very gross and disgusting when the boys do it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: why are so many FHS students using vodka soaked tampons to get drunk at school?
Posted by: See What I Did There? ()
Date: March 16, 2015 08:27AM

They can shove 'em up their ass for all I care!

Re: why are so many FHS students using vodka soaked tampons to get drunk at school?
Posted by: Well....... ()
Date: March 16, 2015 08:34AM

See What I Did There? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> They can shove 'em up their ass for all I care!

I think maybe that is what they are doing.....these kids are desperate. How did I make it through high school without drugs and alcohol?

Posted by: mjs82 ()
Date: March 16, 2015 09:00AM

> I think maybe that is what they are
> doing.....these kids are desperate. How did I make
> it through high school without drugs and alcohol?

You proabbly had good parents, a good head on your shoulders, and a lot less violence when you were growing up.

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: March 16, 2015 12:10PM

I feel like the people who take drugs and do alcohol and say it is a coping mechanism for "stress" take an easy classload.

Posted by: 7PyP4 ()
Date: March 16, 2015 12:19PM

my guess is that would stink

and the alcohol would partly dissolve the plastic and chemical absorberS

and in time be an organ killer

and the proximity of alcohol near skin, prolonged, would definitely cause skin burns

---------------------

who started that rumor? i dout any girl ever did it

Posted by: drunk off yer ass ()
Date: March 16, 2015 03:52PM

The trend in the US is nothing new. Russians have done it for decades because you get way more drunk on less booze when you do it that way. It saves money and you get drunk at school without detection.
Attachments:
Tampon.jpg.pagespeed.ic.Y0hoDPSZvO.jpg

Posted by: wut ()
Date: March 16, 2015 03:55PM

Why are you so judge-y? Are you mad because that wasn't a 'thing' when you were 14? I assume you're not a big fan of minding your own business.

Date: March 16, 2015 03:58PM

and by the way, I have anger issues and it mellows me out for the first 2 hours of school.

Date: March 16, 2015 03:58PM

and by the way, I have anger issues and it mellows me out for the first 2 hours of school.

Posted by: Nostradamus ()
Date: March 16, 2015 04:47PM

A wet tampon in the ass..?

Posted by: libs hate children ()
Date: March 16, 2015 06:57PM

libs hate children so they send them to public school so that they can learn to shove alcohol soaked tampons up their asses.

libs hate children.

Posted by: Dr Fill ()
Date: March 16, 2015 07:00PM

Wouldn't Vodka in vagina sting just a little? I dont have a vagina so I cant experiment.

Ladies?

Posted by: GNUec ()
Date: March 16, 2015 07:09PM

Okay "Special Kids", it's time to come back from recess for your spelling class.

Spell the word "Pants."

And let me give you a clue: there's no silent K.

Date: March 16, 2015 08:38PM

it does sting a little bit, then you ride it out and after like 25 minutes, you get your mellow on.

Posted by: money saver ()
Date: March 18, 2015 05:11AM

You can get WAY more drunk off a bottle of booze doing it this way. You just have to be careful.

Posted by: really? ()
Date: March 18, 2015 05:43AM

libs hate children Wrote:
> libs hate children so they send them to public
> school so that they can learn to shove alcohol
> soaked tampons up their asses.
>
> libs hate children.

libs hate children.

Posted by: old fashion but ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:52AM

Drinking it seems easier, but you know kids?!

Maybe they should stick their homework up their ass for better learning.

Posted by: scarystuff ()
Date: March 18, 2015 10:28AM

In my kids heath class they told him Cannabis causes cancer and aggression. As long as they are lying to the kids they cannot get any credibility. The dangers of alcohol are very very serious. Alcohol, in fact, does cause cancer and lots of other stuff too. Putting a tampon up your ass is a red flag kids. Figure out a better way to cope and have fun.

Short-Term Health Risks

Excessive alcohol use has immediate effects that increase the risk of many harmful health conditions. These are most often the result of binge drinking and include the following:

Injuries, such as motor vehicle crashes, falls, drownings, and burns.6,7
Violence, including homicide, suicide, sexual assault, and intimate partner violence.6-10
Alcohol poisoning, a medical emergency that results from high blood alcohol levels.11
Risky sexual behaviors, including unprotected sex or sex with multiple partners. These behaviors can result in unintended pregnancy or sexually transmitted diseases, including HIV.12,13
Miscarriage and stillbirth or fetal alcohol spectrum disorders (FASDs) among pregnant women.6,12,14,15
Long-Term Health Risks

Over time, excessive alcohol use can lead to the development of chronic diseases and other serious problems including:

High blood pressure, heart disease, stroke, liver disease, and digestive problems.6,16-21
Cancer of the breast, mouth, throat, esophagus, liver, and colon.6,22
Learning and memory problems, including dementia and poor school performance.6
Mental health problems, including depression and anxiety.6,23
Social problems, including lost productivity, family problems, and unemployment.6,24,25
Alcohol dependence, or alcoholism.6

Posted by: U. Ignorant Fucker ()
Date: March 18, 2015 11:30AM

really? Wrote:
> libs hate children Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > libs hate children so they send them to public
> > school so that they can learn to shove alcohol
> > soaked tampons up their asses.
> >
> > libs hate children.
>
>
> libs hate children.

You seriously have to be the most ignorant person on this board. Libs hate children? Really? Is it libs who always want to cut school lunch and even education spending? Is is libs who deny climate change and the damage it's going to do to the planet for future generations? Is it libs who want to cut assistance benefits that often go to kids? I could go on, but there's really no point. I'm sure you're too busy watching Faux News to read this.

Posted by: who_cares ()
Date: March 18, 2015 01:10PM

It's not like the inept teachers or administrative staff will teach them anything. They are spending their time making sure the ESL beaner cockroaches and rats get the bare minimum to pass the next SOL.

Might as fucking well 'drink' it up.

Posted by: frak_u_hypocrite_lib ()
Date: March 18, 2015 01:14PM

U. Ignorant Fucker Wrote:
> really? Wrote:
> -----
> > libs hate children Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > libs hate children so they send them to
> public
> > > school so that they can learn to shove
> alcohol
> > > soaked tampons up their asses.
> > >
> > > libs hate children.
> >
> >
> > libs hate children.
>
>
> You seriously have to be the most ignorant person
> on this board. Libs hate children? Really? Is
> it libs who always want to cut school lunch and
> even education spending? Is is libs who deny
> climate change and the damage it's going to do to
> the planet for future generations? Is it libs who
> want to cut assistance benefits that often go to
> kids? I could go on, but there's really no point.
> I'm sure you're too busy watching Faux News to
> read this.

Last I checked that cunt Michelle Obama was fucking up the school lunches...so go fuck yourself you dickless libtard hypocrite.

Posted by: yearbook staff ()
Date: March 19, 2015 03:51AM

we are going to have a couple pages in the yearbook about this wacky craze.
Attachments:
vst.png

Posted by: U Ignorant Fucker ()
Date: March 19, 2015 04:54AM

frak_u_hypocrite_lib Wrote:
> U. Ignorant Fucker Wrote:
> -----
> > really? Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > libs hate children Wrote:
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > -----
> > > > libs hate children so they send them to
> > public
> > > > school so that they can learn to shove
> > alcohol
> > > > soaked tampons up their asses.
> > > >
> > > > libs hate children.
> > >
> > >
> > > libs hate children.
> >
> >
> > You seriously have to be the most ignorant
> person
> > on this board. Libs hate children? Really?
> Is
> > it libs who always want to cut school lunch and
> > even education spending? Is is libs who deny
> > climate change and the damage it's going to do
> to
> > the planet for future generations? Is it libs
> who
> > want to cut assistance benefits that often go
> to
> > kids? I could go on, but there's really no
> point.
> > I'm sure you're too busy watching Faux News to
> > read this.
>
> Last I checked that cunt Michelle Obama was
> fucking up the school lunches...so go fuck
> yourself you dickless libtard hypocrite.

You mean by trying to make them healthier? You're a fucking idiot who probably, like Ronaldo Reagan, thinks ketchup is a vegetable.

Posted by: libs hate children ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:11AM

libs legalized the murder of their own species.
libs condone the slaughter of children with their massive wars and drone strikes.
libs send their children to public school.
libs hate children.

Posted by: libs just hate PERIOD ()
Date: March 19, 2015 01:24PM

Kid gets beat up on bus over and over by the same thug. lib policies punish the victim and reward the thug by kicking the victim off of the bus and no repercussions to the thug.

libs hate.

Posted by: Dine at the ( Y ) ()
Date: March 19, 2015 01:52PM

I imagine it would make a rotten vagina taste a little better too!

Posted by: vaj dranker ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:44PM

Dr Fill Wrote:
> Wouldn't Vodka in vagina sting just a little? I
> dont have a vagina so I cant experiment.
>
> Ladies?

Stings a little at first but then serious relaxation kicks in.

Date: March 23, 2015 07:50AM

I assumed you were talking about boys? I don't know any girls that do it.

Posted by: justmythoughts ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:16AM

If my kid were to want to get drunk, I'd sit him/her down with a bottle of jack and go shot for shot until they throw up and pass out (giving gatorade between shots I'm not a total monster).

Wake them at 5am and make them mow the lawn with the old school push mower (so it doesn't wake the neighbors), pull weeds, chop firewood, manual labor to sweat it out. Repeat all weekend long every weekend until they are sick of drinking.

What my dad did to me (at 14 years old)- and it worked. I don't touch booze except in social situations (like at work where it's rude to turn down a drink in front of a client).

Abuse? THEY asked to drink. Tough love? Yes.

Posted by: justmythoughts ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:18AM

To add- I had to smoke an entire pack of cigarettes in one night too with him.

I don't smoke now!!!

Posted by: AHA ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:26AM

That explains it. Last few times I've hooded up up with high school girls I got a stinging sensation in my dick. I wondered what was causing it, as a VD infection would not be so immediate. Now I can relax. Thanks for the info.

Posted by: AHA ()
Date: March 23, 2015 09:32AM

I meant "hooked" up.

Posted by: you're ignorant ()
Date: March 23, 2015 10:06AM

@justmythoughts - your idiotic post tells us so much about you. If only we knew more now about raising healthy children than they knew in the 1950's!

Posted by: bungwater ()
Date: March 24, 2015 01:17AM

People in VA should stop breeding so this shit will quit happening.

Posted by: alkie ()
Date: March 24, 2015 02:16PM

Great way to get drunk! No smell on your breath and no weight gain. Butt chugging is cool also.

Posted by: snopes ()
Date: March 24, 2015 02:36PM

Boozing It Up (the Butt)

Claim: Young people are inserting vodka-soaked tampons a furtive way of getting drunk.

Origins: Although whispers about young women trying to furtively get their alcohol buzzes on by inserting vodka-soaked tampons into themselves have existed for more than fifteen years (our oldest printed reference dates to 1999, but the rumor is likely a fair bit older than that), cases documenting instances of women actually engaging in such a practice are rare to non-existent and well short of proving it to be the widespread phenomenon rumor makes it out to be. Nonetheless, as with so many other stories about supposedly worrisome teen crazes, news outlets periodically run stories proclaiming insertion of "vodka tampons" to be a real and common activity, stories based on little or nothing more than mere repetition of rumor (e.g., "We've heard teens are doing this").
Read more at http://www.snopes.com/risque/kinky/vodka.asp

Posted by: butt chugger2 ()
Date: March 24, 2015 08:29PM

Posted by: HS Burnout ()
Date: March 24, 2015 10:42PM

i miss my high school days of carrying around a Big Gulp with vodka and coke and sipping it all day long at my leisure.

Or, shot gunning a beer in the school parking lot.

Or, leaving sixth period for my "class" and driving to my boyfriend's house for a private party.

I should clarify that I'm a chick.

Why can't teenagers just get drunk the normal way?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.