HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Darwin Bowman - arrested for murder
Posted by: Topper ()
Date: April 25, 2009 05:52PM

He's one of at least 4 gangstas involved in the recent Lansdowne murder and countless other crimes. I'd like to witness the state inserting the needle and activating the deadly IV drip.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Darwin Bowman - arrested for murder
Posted by: Topper ()
Date: April 25, 2009 05:59PM

Posted by: Sneed Hearn ()
Date: April 25, 2009 06:01PM

Give him a Darwin award!

Posted by: Whiskey Man ()
Date: April 25, 2009 06:02PM

Any relation to the Bowman's that operated the old Virginia Gentleman's whiskey distillery in Reston?

http://www.asmithbowman.com/home/index.htm

Posted by: GMU Hokie ()
Date: April 25, 2009 11:40PM

I don't think so. The Bowmans were all Southern gentlemen. This guy does not look like one.

Posted by: unknown ()
Date: April 26, 2009 11:40AM

Topper Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/news/2009/a
> pr/25/sheriffs-office-announce-details-lansdowne-m
> urder/

i think that this is gang initiation and i think that the 18 years old darwin bowman shouldnt be charged with capital murder because they have no evidence of him.I dont think that iv drip is necessary in this case. Hes a 18 years old kid who was probably in gang activity and might even have problems in his head.. Its Said that Anthony Roberts been involved in many crimes in the past few years.

Posted by: Unknown ()
Date: April 26, 2009 11:55AM

I think this is a very serious case and law enforcement should not just point out fingers to who they "think"did it. They have no evidence that this kid Darwin Bowman was involved. the news will make up many stories. they have many in custody and why didn't they release the names of the other suspects. it was said to be four..correct??? we are free in this country and we have the right to have a trial and until proven guilty one is innocent! I understand we want to be safe with out criminal but in this case i believe that the criminal is on the lose and they have the wrong kid. According to the media, Anthony Roberts is in custody for unrelated charges and for the robbery of guns. Think a second and put the pieces together. Loudoun county authorities had no other choice than to arrest this trouble kids because they felt helpless when they could not find the criminal, so they will try to blame this kids. Only god knows and he can judge so wait until court and the trial, then u can start pointing fingers. They are suspect so we have to wait for the conclusion of this. For the people that think Darwin Bowman should get the deadly IV drip you need to think a second and realize that this is not the best this kid needs serious help!

Posted by: Sculler ()
Date: April 27, 2009 07:38AM

The future. Weep for it.

Posted by: noyb ()
Date: April 27, 2009 08:33PM

I know Darwin and he would never do something like this. You all will soon see that this is a mistake and the ******* loudon police is just trying to act like they can solve a crime.

Posted by: jdcBLOWS ()
Date: April 28, 2009 04:12AM

i know darwin too...he's a fu**in bag of beans and deserves the worst for doing something this sick and twisted

Posted by: Rooster ()
Date: April 28, 2009 09:16AM

Well! what does loundon Co public schools and police expects they see wrong goin on and dont do nothing about untill something like this happens!!!why not prevent crimes instead of solving? LOUDON CO PUBLIC SCHOOLS AND POLICE ARE *****♫**♫**♫**!

Posted by: Lippy ()
Date: April 28, 2009 09:18AM

I hate the name Darwin, convict the guy.

Posted by: unknown is silly ()
Date: April 28, 2009 09:27AM

Unknown - you have no idea what evidence the authorities have in their possession.

So your rant is speculation.

Sculler's post is spot-on.

The Atlantic Monthly about a year ago ran an article about how the movement of Section 8 housing into the suburbs was going to cause real crime and social problems, particularly because the police forces are not used to dealing with this level of social dysfunction.

And unfortunately all too often the proxy for the criminal threat is race - violent crimes are being committed in gross disproportion to the relevant numbers.

Thank you Great Society for casting aside the central notion of personal responsibility so freely. And rest in peace Senator Moynihan, you were right all along.

Posted by: dont fear the reaper ()
Date: April 28, 2009 04:04PM

Bury all 4 of these pieces of shit reponsible for this atrocity in a mass grave.....alive

Posted by: none of damn business ()
Date: April 29, 2009 03:57PM

For the person who said that Darwin is a fuck in a bag of beans n he deserves the worst happen to him. U need to watch what the fuck u say cause I know Darwin and his family and he would not do something like that. Just for u wantin something bad to happen to him it's all going to come to u. Ur little bitch azz is going to get something bad happening to u. There is a God n he's the one that knows the truth That Darwin is not guilty.

Posted by: Grammar Police ()
Date: April 29, 2009 04:22PM

none of damn business Wrote:
> For the person who said that Darwin is a fuck in a
> bag of beans n he deserves the worst happen to
> him. U need to watch what the fuck u say cause I
> know Darwin and his family and he would not do
> something like that. Just for u wantin something
> bad to happen to him it's all going to come to u.
> Ur little bitch azz is going to get something bad
> happening to u. There is a God n he's the one that
> knows the truth That Darwin is not guilty.

Ok, so first off, congratulations on being either a westfield or south lakes graduate. Your command of grammar, spelling and diction is making me proud to have my tax dollars going toward your education.

You said that you know Douchebag, I mean, Darwin, and he would not do something like that. Yet, you also say that God is the one who knows the truth. So which one is it? Based on your logic, you know he didn't do it, and only god knows the truth, so you must be God. Can you please shower me with money, cars, and vaginas that are attached to women with enormous breasts.

You (being God that is) have also stated that horrible things are goign to be happening to the people who have used the Free Will that you bestowed upon us to speculate on Douchebag's guilt. So does that mean you will be ammending the 10 commandments so that we shall not think poorly upon another one of your creations? I have a hard enough time dealing with the 10 commandments, so can you please get rid of one of the lesser ones so I don't need to think too hard.

I'd also like to know if you are changing from a loving and accecpting God to a vengefull god who shall smite my enemeies for me. Based on your observation that "something bad happening to u" I'm assuming that you're back to the old testament of an eye for an eye. Can you give us some clarification on which religion is the one true religion, so I don't get smote (smited? smutted? Smeeted?) when you lay your vengeance upon us at the day of reckoning.

Thanks.

Your Humble Servant.

Posted by: todd ()
Date: April 29, 2009 05:18PM

Dude, your a homo, you probaly toss his salad!!!! But thats okay He will be tossing salad until he gets the needle he fucking deserves- bitch!!!

Posted by: dont worry abuot it ()
Date: April 29, 2009 06:19PM

fuck all yall bitches yall tlk shit cuz yall dont noe but if u did u wouldnt say shit!!

Free Darwin!!!!!!

Posted by: Boo ()
Date: April 29, 2009 06:35PM

Yo Darwin dawg dis Boo fuck tha hataz u no u did rite nigga plz

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: April 29, 2009 07:01PM

If this Darwin Bowman would not do anything like this, then why has he been hanging out with the man who has been involved in nearly every crime in recent history in Loudoun? His choices make me believe otherwise.

Posted by: we own the night ()
Date: April 29, 2009 07:09PM

dont worry abuot it Wrote:
> fuck all yall bitches yall tlk shit cuz yall dont
> noe but if u did u wouldnt say shit!!
>
> Free Darwin!!!!!!

Sheriff Simpson's FRIENDS will be contacting you and the rest of your friends shortly, they are securing the necessary paperwork as we speak, the welcome wagon is always a crowd pleaser, Please keep your hands where they can see them,,,,or not...

Posted by: russ ()
Date: April 29, 2009 10:19PM

good more go hard teens off the streets.

Date: April 30, 2009 04:59AM

Boo Wrote:
> Yo Darwin dawg dis Boo fuck tha hataz u no u did
> rite nigga plz

I really hope that they bring you up as a character witness for Douchebag. Not even the re-animated corpse of Johnny Cochrane could save him. They'd just put his feet in a pot of water, and hand him a toaster right there at the defense table.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 30, 2009 06:12AM

Grammar Police Wrote:
> Not even the re-animated corpse of Johnny Cochrane
> could save him.

this is why we invented the time machine. we'll just pick him up while he's alive and after the trial, take him back.

speaking of which... anyone have a spare delorean? :)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Truthrider ()
Date: April 30, 2009 01:52PM

Topper Wrote:
> http://loudounextra.washingtonpost.com/news/2009/a
> pr/25/sheriffs-office-announce-details-lansdowne-m
> urder/

I hate like hell to see scum like these guys creep westward into our community. The cops should conduct regular roundups of these punks and drown them like rats. Personally, though, I think the four of them should be lined up in a ditch and machine gunned. Eye for an eye and all that -

Happy Trails

Posted by: el magico ()
Date: April 30, 2009 02:17PM

FREE DARWIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 30, 2009 02:56PM

Grammar Police Wrote:
> Boo Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Yo Darwin dawg dis Boo fuck tha hataz u no u
> did
> > rite nigga plz
>
>
> I really hope that they bring you up as a
> character witness for Douchebag.

Lurk moar, newfag.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Date: April 30, 2009 03:05PM

When are the going to arrest David Bowman for murder?

SCG-9664.jpg

HAL may have had it coming, but c'mon.

Posted by: ........? ()
Date: April 30, 2009 05:31PM

All yall got no life ... sittin on your computers arguing about darwin dat nigga dont give a fuck about u or wut u think ... i bet if he wus in front of u ... den ur bitch ass's would b on quiet time ..

Date: April 30, 2009 05:52PM

........? Wrote:
> All yall got no life ... sittin on your computers
> arguing about darwin dat nigga dont give a fuck
> about u or wut u think ... i bet if he wus in
> front of u ... den ur bitch ass's would b on quiet
> time ..

It is a matter of public record that Darwin Bowman eats dicks for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Date: April 30, 2009 08:48PM

........? Wrote:
> All yall got no life ... sittin on your computers
> arguing about darwin dat nigga dont give a fuck
> about u or wut u think ... i bet if he wus in
> front of u ... den ur bitch ass's would b on quiet
> time ..

No, Douchebag won't give a fuck about us, he's going to be too busy trying to keep his cellmate from knocking out his teeth so he can give a better blowjob.

The only time he's going to be in front of me is if I get called up for jury duty. I'm not planning on visiting him in prison, so it's pretty unlikely.

Posted by: Johnny ()
Date: May 01, 2009 02:58AM

I love how all these little wannabe gangsters like to talk tough behind their keyboards. They try so hard to sound all hard...all their ebonics and gangsta slang and they live in NOVA...its just cracks me up man...this is not South Central fool...your in the south alright...but you know what...this south is where some people don't think the war is over yet (as in Civil War)...your in Johnny Reb territory son...funny thing is that they would not last one day in the pen...and the only bitch I see is Darwin and all his little bitch ass friends when they start getting passed around...if all you fools love him so much why don't you just go and join him?........ That kid is done and good riddance...fools like you and these other punk ass kids will not be taking MY community from me...all that you little wannabe and over-privileged pussies have accomplished is making people like me conceal and carry...

Posted by: irun ()
Date: May 01, 2009 04:06PM

Why don't you think what the victim is going through with as much concern. There is certainly info about her injuries that is not released as in most cases...and you will most certainly not feel ANY compassion for these "kids" if you knew what they did. The death penalty would be too kind, but better than nothing...

Posted by: Carolina A. ()
Date: May 02, 2009 05:54PM

i know Darwin really well. i've known for a long ass time.! he is not a bad person at all.! so i think all yuh shit talkers should shut the fuqk up.! real talk.! i think charging him for capital murder and giving him the death penalty is really not necessary.! cuz first; they police have no proof that he was the one who actually killed the man. (( hint hint: police should be looking at Anthony )) just because Darwin has had a past juvenile record doesn't give the police to say he was the one who did it.! that's bullshit.! buh newho... the police should really have proof that he was the one who did it. that's why i scream FUCK THE LAW!! so i say to they people who are reading this; don't always believe what you hear or read.! *FREE DARWIN!! i miss you.

Posted by: The Fairfax Observer ()
Date: May 02, 2009 06:06PM

That "doesn't" kind of blows the cover on your faux negritude.

Posted by: dont fear the reaper punks ()
Date: May 02, 2009 06:15PM

I wouldnt be surprised if all the defendants dont misteriously come to an untimely demise (suicide???) in their cells. I understand some of Bennetts buddies from the AGENCY are not too happy about things, remember what happened in the PG Jail last year, No real cause found and no one charged,,,hmmmm

Posted by: John Coyote ()
Date: May 02, 2009 06:17PM

Carolina A. Wrote:
> just because Darwin has had a past
> juvenile record doesn't give the police to say he
> was the one who did it.! that's bullshit.!

Dickwin was arrested because of witness testimony or physical evidence

> newho... the police should really have proof that
> he was the one who did it.

The jury will determine this, not the police.

> *FREE DARWIN!! i miss you.

You will likely never see him again.

Posted by: Judgment Day ()
Date: May 02, 2009 06:31PM

Attachments:
Bowman.jpg

Posted by: jimmy jingles ()
Date: May 03, 2009 02:31AM

you and he are a shame to your race

Carolina A. Wrote:
> he is not a bad person at all.!

Posted by: loudon county redemption ()
Date: May 03, 2009 11:34AM

jimmy jingles Wrote:
> you and he are a shame to your race
>
> Carolina A. Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > he is not a bad person at all.!

Thats what his cellmate said, they had quite a romantic evening

Posted by: kill the criminals one by one ()
Date: May 04, 2009 01:09PM

Note to Darwin's family and friends:

Darwin will soon be convicted for the murder he committed. Oh sure, there will be a long drawn out appeals process. Doesn't matter.

On one side you have all the resources of law enforcement and the state. And public opinion. There are many law enforcement and prosecution personnel who get paid to follow the evidence, and convict and punish Darwin if that's where it leads. They do their job and go home at night. They will work on the case for years if necessary. And someone will pick up and carry on if need be. The forces against you Darwin are overwhelming and relentless.

On the other side, Darwin has a bunch of friends who typically identify themselves as "niggaz" and who probably are. Darwin, you in a heap of trouble, boy. And so are you other boys.

I think it is justice that Darwin's mom, dad, and friends will watch this play out, watch Darwin get convicted, and watch Darwin die by execution. Yes, Darwin, you will soon enough die like a dog being put down. Just kill yourself now Darwin and save us taxpayers the expense of a trial and keeping you alive for a few more years until we put you down.

Posted by: Maria ()
Date: May 05, 2009 11:21PM

I honestly think that everyone shouldn't make harsh judgement on what is not known.
It's extremely hard to make unbiased judgement on a crime so malicious, but how else would the standards of our society be worth the fight?

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: May 05, 2009 11:38PM

Since when has Fairfax County had such a disturbing underbelly of racism? Is it a Priveledged Fairfax County White Anykid thing? Not having to work for anything giving you time to use your thoughts constructively? An innate feeling of superiority stemming from generations of racism and discrimination? Never leaving this area? WHAT IS IT?

Am I alone on this?

Posted by: jimmy jingles ()
Date: May 05, 2009 11:41PM

Really? Wrote:
> Since when has Fairfax County had such a
> disturbing underbelly of racism?

Its not the county, its just this forum. Anonymous posting with a total lack of any repercussions brings out the worst in people.

Posted by: Curmudegon10 ()
Date: August 12, 2009 10:03AM

I was doing some Google work trying to ascertain the ethnic roots of the three scumbags arrested in the Landsdowne murders, and lo and behold, I discover this great blog!!

So many tough guys, so few abbreviations! So much blather, so little intelligence! It's BET on steroids! It's wannabe rappers with keyboards! It makes me what to buy (even more) guns.

It appears the two "older" scumbags are African American, but I still can't find out Mr. Ayala's roots. Someone scolded me for thinking he was an illegal, telling me he was born right here in Virginia.

I guess that's what I get for assuming a gang war involving MS-13 is primarily one involving illegals.

Date: August 12, 2009 11:36AM

wow. that darwin kid is FUGLY !!!!!

Date: August 12, 2009 03:10PM

Curmudegon10 Wrote:
> So much
> blather, so little intelligence! It's BET on
> steroids! It's wannabe rappers with keyboards!

We here at ffxu like to call that the "boo effect" (please refer to boo thread for further details) The uneducated come out of their caves to post about how good of a person their murderous/drunk driving/idiot/gang affiliated friend is.

Posted by: brenda walsh ()
Date: August 16, 2009 02:50AM

fuck all you white bastards
i know you're all the same person
how dare you wish death upon someone
go check on your wife, shes fucking your son
xo, brenda
may darwin find peace in his troubled world
and may all of you die a slow fucking painful death in the arms of an obese, flaming homosexual

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: August 16, 2009 07:15AM

Re: Darwin Bowman - arrested for murder new
Date: August 16, 2009 02:50AM

fuck all you white bastards
i know you're all the same person
how dare you wish death upon someone
go check on your wife, shes fucking your son
xo, brenda
may darwin find peace in his troubled world
and may all of you die a slow fucking painful death in the arms of an obese, flaming homosexual

Brenda, go back to your black buck boyfriend and stfu

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: Harry Tuttle ()
Date: August 16, 2009 07:50AM

Oh no! All of my greatest fears summed up in one post! I'm glad I learned about "projection" today...

brenda walsh Wrote:
> fuck all you white bastards
> i know you're all the same person
> how dare you wish death upon someone
> go check on your wife, shes fucking your son
> xo, brenda
> may darwin find peace in his troubled world
> and may all of you die a slow fucking painful
> death in the arms of an obese, flaming homosexual

Date: August 16, 2009 12:29PM

stfu graymoose and harry tuttle, i bet both of you are gay lovers who suck on each others dick fuck both of you may you die die die die

look at me im a white man who has nothing better to do then go on fairfax underground because my wife is fucking my gardener and my son is fucking his gay boyfriend in the basement while doing coke lines

may darwin find peace

Date: August 16, 2009 12:29PM

harry, by chance are you related to the negro by the name of lisa turtle on saved by the bell?? just wondering.

Posted by: Jennylynne ()
Date: August 18, 2009 01:11PM

Brenda Walsh,

You are making a fool of yourself. Darwin is a RAPIST MURDERER

Posted by: ITRADE ()
Date: August 18, 2009 01:14PM

I wonder if the phrase "bukkake" means anything to Brenda Walsh.

Posted by: notme ()
Date: August 18, 2009 01:52PM

"News of the arrests in the Bennett attacks came as little solace to neighbors, who said they had been on heightened alert since the killing."

Too late to be on heightened alert now.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: August 18, 2009 03:17PM

So does Darwin get the Darwin award?

Posted by: God is great! ()
Date: August 30, 2009 12:35AM

I come to believe all of you you are judging this kid will go to hell as well. Darwin Bowman is not black stupid idiots. i know his background and family.

Suggestion: Find God he will change all of you one by one instead of wishing someone death, He didn't kill or rape anybody. Evidence will show. He might have been with the wrong crew at the wrong time but does not mean he did that.

Darwin's family may God be with you all and help you get through this.

What would you say to this this:
Mr Bennett was involved in a bombing years ago and killed many people. hMMM

IF killing is so bad than why do you want the same for Darwin??
Killing is killing!
If Darwin get the death penalty that puts society on the same level as him.

Blessing!
may God be with all of you and help you find peace.

Posted by: Hoya Kid ()
Date: September 02, 2009 12:29PM

Like a lot of people, I went to school with Darwin Roberts. Now I know 95% of those reading this just made a judgement against me but thats okay. Fact of the matter is, I am now in my sophomore year at Georgetown studying Biology so anyone who just made a judgement on me can now kiss my ass cause I'll bet you didn't go to a school like that seeing as how your on the internet probley looking for a job in this unstable economy cause you lost your other one and can't support your family. But anyways thats beside the point. For one, I think anyone who wants to blame his parents are fucking idiots. Because I can guarantee you that the sweet son you have playing on a Loudoun County football team gets trashed every weekend and drives the $30,000 car you bought him and could very easily one day kill a women and her 2 babys coming home from a night at grandmas house. And your precious little daughter in her Hollister jeans and abercrombie and fitch jackets is a whore and has probley fucked more people than you have. No one has the right to blame his parents for anything. While Darwin is still technically a "child," do you think if he seriously is capable of murdering someone that he is going to give a fuck that his mom said he had to be in the house by eleven o'clock? Don't think so. What did you expect the women to do put him in foster care? Give his family a break. They are going through enough right now than to be criticized by people with the aformentioned children I just described. For two, the Loudoun County Police. Oh man oh man where do I even begin with these absolute freaking...idiots. Idiots is just not a strong enough word. So they say Darwin and Anthony were terrible spawns of Satan, well perhaps if that were true and they did all these terrible things previous to this incident, why were they not in the Loudoun county juvenile detention facility? Some judge in a Loudoun County court deemed that these two individuals had a right to be on the streets the night these events occured. So you wanna blame someone, how about them. For three, these people the Bennetts, who in the fuck walks their dog at two in the morning? Surely two individuals of their age should know that NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS AFTER 11 OCLOCK. Surely, you live in Lansdowne, you have a back yard. Let the fucking dog out in your yard at 2 in the morning! What are you stupid? Or dumb? Which is it? This whole thing could have been avoided. The Bennett's were NOT targeted. They were victims of their own bad decisions. There are bad people everywhere. No matter where you are ANYWHERE in this world. Do you have a right to walk around your nieghborhood at 3 in the morning if you choose too? Yes you do. Should you feel safe? Yes you should. But THAT IS NOT REALITY. Use your brain. You would think this elderly couple at some point in their lives would have that common sense but unfortunately for them, they learned the hard way. As for these children who did this, and yes they are children, I can promise all you retards that NONE of them will be lethally injected. In fact, I'll bet money that Darwin at least, I can't speak for the Anthony kid because I believe he is in fact an adult, but as far as Darwin and the rest of them go, juvenile life. That means in jail in a juvenile facility until the age of 21. Just like that kid a few years ago in Ashburn, the 15 years old Matt Laythram who shot and killed someone while off of cocaine. He'll be out walking the streets of Loudoun County very soon now and no one can do a damn thing about it. This is a very sad story but like I said, it could have been prevented. It may sound harsh but hey, the truth hurts sometimes and some people feel better by placing blame on parents and things like that but that is not reality. Attend the hearing for these kids if you want. Someone will have to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that these individuals did this crime, and which did what. And it is going to be very hard. Especially I'm sure for the retarded state prosecutors and district attorneys Loudoun County has. What a bunch of losers. So if they don't get as much time as you think they should get, well I don't know. Blame the prosecutors. Quit paying your taxes cause thats what pays them to do what they do. Do whatever you want but I think the moral of this story is: There are bad people everywhere. Far more bad than good I'm afraid. So do yourselves a favor, don't be out at stupid hours of the night because you may end up dead on the side of the road.

Posted by: Dean Wormer ()
Date: September 02, 2009 12:37PM

Wow,I didnt know they loweered the admissions standards that badly at Georgetown! Beware seniors, do not walk around when and where you want, and if you do please start packing as to avoid the costs of a trial for taxpayers.

Posted by: can't follow hoya kid ()
Date: September 02, 2009 12:43PM

I can't follow your long winded missive.

You seem to be saying you know Darwin Bowman and yet refer to him as Darwin Roberts. This doesn't make you very persuasive or credible.

And assuming you are correct in your sweeping statement about spoiled drunk Loudoun county football players. How does that make them in league with murderers? Distinctions matter.

You also seem to be saying that Bowman's parents are not to blame. Ok, maybe not. But if they are decent people, rest assured that they are horrified that they have an alleged murderer on their hands and they themselves wish they had done things differently.

And you also seem to be saying that if even if you live in a so-called safe neighborhood, never go out late at night unless you want to risk being murdered. If that is true, and some how you can present data that makes it clear the risk is far from rare, well, then, present it, because it would make sense for everyone to get a concealed carry permit and use the firearm.

And I don't understand the rant about the suspects being deemed children. One one hand, you strive to exonerate the parents and yet on the other call them children, which implies parental responsibility. Which is it?

How about a do-over for your rant? And one would hope Georgetown could do far better.

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: September 02, 2009 01:35PM

I can't figure out who is the bigger fucking idiot: "God is great" or "Hoya kid."

Listen, you two stupid pricks, the suspects (including Bowman) having already started squealing on each other, and Bowman has been charged with capital murder (ie. death penalty case). There is no question that Bowman was involved in the murder/rape. Your friends beat William Bennett to death while his wife was just a few yards away being raped. By the way, they were walking at 5:30AM. Yes, that's early, but not a capital offense.

Hoya Kid, I know of third graders who write better than you. That was a masterpiece of shit. Your parents and "Georgetown" should be proud of you.

Posted by: anonymous_xo ()
Date: September 03, 2009 10:49AM

personally, i too know darwin as others do. and yeah i was friends with him at one point and he was an okay guy. but shit happens, and you think you know someone and you turn out to be completly wrong about them and im sure alot have seen this too. alot of people try to blame this on his choice of lifestyle (gang life) but he didnt need to be in a gang to do this. this wasnt a gang related crime, this was a random act. the bennetts were basically at the wrong place at the wrong time. yes, it could have been anyone. and knowing darwin in the past and seeing whats going on with him now, i can still agree with most in saying that he deserves whatever he gets, and if possible more. as for anthony, i dont know him at all, but i know of him through others. and i know he too isnt your ideal kid. so as for him, i hope he gets as much possible in punishment as well. and now for Jaime Ayala, the 17 year old juvenile that was arrested for involvement and is being charged with capital murder; he's one of my really good friends but thats not changing my judgment on what i think. i know this boy and i know he's the kindest and funniest person i know. he may be in a gang but that doesnt mean hes a cold hearted person he just chose the wrong way of life. alot of people who dont know much about what happened wish the worse of him, but i dont. he wasnt involved in the murder. yes, he was the driver, but he didnt know it was going on till darwin and anthony came back covered in blood. was it wrong that he helped them burn their clothes? yes. should he have gone to authorities? yes, but come on now people. lets be realistic. in this day "telling" or "snitching" could end up in a worse punishment then what the law could give you. especially if you're involved in a gang. i mean i dont condone this. but i know some of you have probably experienced not wanting to tell on someone for something. kay, that is all.

Posted by: anonymous xo ()
Date: September 03, 2009 02:28PM

Kind and funny person this Mr. Ayala? Really. He was involved in supporting a brutal rape,beating and murder, and that meets your definition of kind and funny? Just chose the wrong way of life? You bet. And kind and gentle people don't make these choices. And he did far more than refrain from snitching - he furthered the despicable crimes by both waiting for and driving the perpetrators from the scene. Your warped way of looking at the world actually hurts, rather than helps your friend (if indeed you know him).

And Hoya kid - no way you go to Georgetown. Probably was a pipe dream of yours until you realized you were a point and half grade point away as well as 700/800 points shy on the SAT.

Posted by: Let me push the syringe ()
Date: September 03, 2009 02:48PM

You can argue with retards until you turn blue in the face and they just won't see someone elses valid viewpoint.

It's all a moot point anyway. Murderers in Virginia are eventually put to death. Buh-bye.

Posted by: anonymous xox ()
Date: September 18, 2009 09:13PM

Jaime Ayala can't avoid culpability by merely claiming to be the driver. If he didn't stop the van when he knew they were going to rob people, then William Bennett would still be alive and his wife would not have gone through the enormous amount of suffering she has. He also sat there knowing someone was being beaten to death because, yes, he saw it. He also chose to drive back and help gather evidence to burn. No "kind and funny" person would ever think to do these despicable things. Of course, no kind person would ever hang out with someone like Anthony Roberts either. The death penalty would be too kind for these thugs, I hope someone does the same things to them in prison that the Bennetts were forced to endure.

Posted by: Seann ()
Date: September 18, 2009 09:41PM

Anyone interested in "FREE AYALA/Kind and Funny" tshirts??
fry these F%$#s

Posted by: Elizabeth M. ()
Date: October 01, 2009 07:11PM

I HAVE ONE THiNG TO SAY.....
ALL OF YOU PEOPLE "NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP"!!!!! NONE OF YOU PEOPLE KNOW SHiT! WHAT EVER YOU PEOPLE SAY iS SO FUCKED UP! WHAT iF THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER, SON, OR GRANDSON GOiNG THROUGH THiS BULLSHiT! HUH??? YEA YOU GUYS DONT THiNK ABOUT THAT DONT YOU!!!!
I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY, YOU CAN GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!!! OK, DARWiN BOWMAN & JAMiE AYALA ARE "NOT BAD PEOPLE"! WHO ARE YOU GUYS TO JUDGE THESE GUYS?!?!?!? I GOT A ANSWER, "NOBODY"! I KNOW THEY DiDNT DO THiS! THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND WiLL MAKE YOUR ASS LAUGH ALLLLL DAY. BELiEVE ME, i KNOW! I BELiEVE iN THEM! THEY WiLL COME OUT "iNNOCENT". JUST WATCH. AND YOU GUYS WiLL FEEL STUPiD. AND YEAH JAMiE AYALA WAS THE DRiVER. HE LOVES TO DRiVE SO I DO BELiEVE THAT PART! AND ALL THAT RAPiNG SHiT, NAHHH i DONT BELiEVE THAT AT ALL!
I KNOW GOD iS A GOOD PERSON, AND HE WiLL HELP BOTH OF THEM iN THEiR SiTUATiON. MY PRAYERS ARE WiTH THEM. I KNOW EVERYTHiNG WiLL BE OKAY, THEY DO NOT DESERVE THiS.

*AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYiNG THOSE SHiT ABOUT THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD DiE, YOU ALL CAN GO TO HELL!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT KNOW THE STORY AND YOU DONT KNOW THEM. ALL YOU GUYS ARE BEiNG "BRAiN WASHED"! WHO THE FUCK ARE YALL TO BE JUDGiNG THEM!!! FOR REAL, LiKE i SAiD iMAGiNE iF THAT WAS YOUR BROTHER, SON, OR GRANDSON.... THiNK ABOUT iT. "iNNOCENT UNTiL 'PROVEN' GUiTLY*

FREE DARWiN BOWMAN & JAMiE AYALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Judgement Day, bitch. ()
Date: October 01, 2009 07:24PM

Elizabeth M. Wrote:
> I HAVE ONE THiNG TO SAY.....
> ALL OF YOU PEOPLE "NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP"!!!!!
> NONE OF YOU PEOPLE KNOW SHiT! WHAT EVER YOU PEOPLE
> SAY iS SO FUCKED UP! WHAT iF THAT WAS YOUR
> BROTHER, SON, OR GRANDSON GOiNG THROUGH THiS
> BULLSHiT! HUH??? YEA YOU GUYS DONT THiNK ABOUT
> THAT DONT YOU!!!!
> I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY, YOU CAN GO FUCK
> YOURSELF!!!!! OK, DARWiN BOWMAN & JAMiE AYALA ARE
> "NOT BAD PEOPLE"! WHO ARE YOU GUYS TO JUDGE THESE
> GUYS?!?!?!? I GOT A ANSWER, "NOBODY"! I KNOW THEY
> DiDNT DO THiS! THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND WiLL MAKE
> YOUR ASS LAUGH ALLLLL DAY. BELiEVE ME, i KNOW! I
> BELiEVE iN THEM! THEY WiLL COME OUT "iNNOCENT".
> JUST WATCH. AND YOU GUYS WiLL FEEL STUPiD. AND
> YEAH JAMiE AYALA WAS THE DRiVER. HE LOVES TO DRiVE
> SO I DO BELiEVE THAT PART! AND ALL THAT RAPiNG
> SHiT, NAHHH i DONT BELiEVE THAT AT ALL!
> I KNOW GOD iS A GOOD PERSON, AND HE WiLL HELP BOTH
> OF THEM iN THEiR SiTUATiON. MY PRAYERS ARE WiTH
> THEM. I KNOW EVERYTHiNG WiLL BE OKAY, THEY DO NOT
> DESERVE THiS.
>
> *AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYiNG THOSE SHiT
> ABOUT THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD DiE, YOU ALL CAN GO
> TO HELL!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT KNOW THE STORY AND YOU
> DONT KNOW THEM. ALL YOU GUYS ARE BEiNG "BRAiN
> WASHED"! WHO THE FUCK ARE YALL TO BE JUDGiNG
> THEM!!! FOR REAL, LiKE i SAiD iMAGiNE iF THAT WAS
> YOUR BROTHER, SON, OR GRANDSON.... THiNK ABOUT iT.
> "iNNOCENT UNTiL 'PROVEN' GUiTLY*
>
> FREE DARWiN BOWMAN & JAMiE
> AYALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy shit, are you some kind of goddamned retard? Who the fuck taught you how to write?

As for your heartwarming claim that they're "great people" who will make you "MAKE YOUR ASS LAUGH ALLLLL DAY," does having a sense of humor mean you're not a douchebag whom kills and rapes the elderly? From what I've heard, Ted Bundy was a fairly charming individual himself, but he committed some fairly heinous crimes, no?

I would recommend buying a douche, replacing the contents with potassium cyanide, and going to town on yourself. Also, for the love of Jesus Horatio Christ, do not, under ANY circumstances, procreate. I hate to think you'd help bring on the Idiocracy any sooner.

Posted by: darwinRIP ()
Date: October 01, 2009 07:43PM

I heard about this kid....Hes been doing some snitching that got certain ppl heated.Im just waiting for a post to announce his body being found in his cell...cause of death:shank or head trauma.

mark my words

Date: October 02, 2009 09:16AM

any relation?
Attachments:
mnkee.bmp

Posted by: maggie ()
Date: March 12, 2010 06:57PM

wow i had no idea ppl felt so strongly about this murder.
but yes the crime was very vicious but we should give them the benefit of the doubt the laws of jurisprudence guide us through daily living so we don't become unabombers or religious zealots.

Posted by: unknown ()
Date: March 12, 2010 07:14PM

omg i lost my virginity to this guy i would have never imagine he would do such a thing...

Posted by: DB ()
Date: March 12, 2010 08:17PM

is this the same Darwin Bowman that was a janitor at Floris Elementary in Herndon like 15 years ago?

Posted by: Sweeney Todd ()
Date: March 12, 2010 08:57PM

DB Wrote:
> is this the same Darwin Bowman that was a janitor
> at Floris Elementary in Herndon like 15 years ago?

Yes. Darwin was famous for being "The World's Youngest Janitor" at the ripe age of 4.

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: March 13, 2010 03:56AM

Re: Darwin Bowman - arrested for murder new
Posted by: maggie ()
Date: March 12, 2010 06:57PM

wow i had no idea ppl felt so strongly about this murder.
but yes the crime was very vicious but we should give them the benefit of the doubt the laws of jurisprudence guide us through daily living so we don't become unabombers or religious zealots.

You make a unabomber sound like a bad thing

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo

Posted by: Reed5 ()
Date: March 13, 2010 09:50AM

Fuck him. The state needs to send this animal to hell.

Posted by: SquirrelGut ()
Date: April 30, 2010 03:09PM

Has Darwin been crispy fried yet?

Posted by: gsng hater ()
Date: May 11, 2010 04:13PM

Yet another senseless bullshit gang crime. All gangs can burn in hell wanna be stupid shits

Posted by: earl ()
Date: May 11, 2010 05:24PM

Hopefully he is getting raped in the shower tonight, lucky for you it wasnt my parents, they wouldnt even find you, like anybody would care.

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 15, 2010 11:32PM

gsng hater Wrote:
> Yet another senseless bullshit gang crime. All
> gangs can burn in hell wanna be stupid shits

This guy was an extra retard, because none of the gang bangers I ever knew would've done what he did.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: May 15, 2010 11:34PM

maggie Wrote:
> wow i had no idea ppl felt so strongly about this
> murder.
> but yes the crime was very vicious but we should
> give them the benefit of the doubt the laws of
> jurisprudence guide us through daily living so we
> don't become unabombers or religious zealots.

Because we all know that the law stopped 9/11.

==================================================================================================
"And if any women or children get their legs torn off, or faces caved in, well, it's tough shit for them." -2LT. Bert Stiles, 505th, 339th (On Berlin Bombardier Mission, 1944).

Posted by: ur first ()
Date: October 27, 2010 02:36AM

People on here who say he shud die ur stupid u don't know this person for u to judge!!! I knew this guy he was one of my very close friends nd bf this incidence happened I remember talking to him nd he said all I want to do is change nd b a good person... now Idk wat happened that morning Idk if he did or didn't do it but all I know is that he wanted help nd no one gave it to him .. u guys sit here nd judge but wat is a hill to someone can be a mountain to others everyone is different and everyone here has some kind of past nd secretly needs some sort of h3lp!

Posted by: Taylor ()
Date: October 27, 2010 03:14AM

ur first Wrote:

> everyone secretly
> needs some sort of h3lp!

Much like you desperately need some help with spelling, punctuation, grammar, and a basic, rudimentary understanding of the English language, my Friend.

Posted by: Peter G ()
Date: October 27, 2010 08:28AM

Shock the monkey tonight.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: October 27, 2010 09:13AM

ur first Wrote:
> People on here who say he shud die ur stupid u
> don't know this person for u to judge!!! I knew
> this guy he was one of my very close friends nd bf
> this incidence happened I remember talking to him
> nd he said all I want to do is change nd b a good
> person... now Idk wat happened that morning Idk if
> he did or didn't do it but all I know is that he
> wanted help nd no one gave it to him .. u guys sit
> here nd judge but wat is a hill to someone can be
> a mountain to others everyone is different and
> everyone here has some kind of past nd secretly
> needs some sort of h3lp!

Retard says what?

Posted by: novaresident1 ()
Date: October 27, 2010 09:37AM

I'M SO HAPPY THEY CAUGHT THESE FCKN PUNKS!!! They ALL should stay behind bars until they die or have the death sentence given to them. How sick can you be to kill an old helpless man. Disgusting.

AND ANYONE WHO IS DEFENDING THESE KILLERS - GO FCK YOURSELVES!!! OR BETTER YET GO HANG YOURSELF.

Date: October 27, 2010 10:03AM

ur first Wrote:
> I knew this guy he was one of my very close friends nd bf
> this incidence happened I remember talking to him
> nd he said all I want to do is change nd b a good
> person...

Well, he fucked that up, didn't he?

> now Idk wat happened that morning Idk if
> he did or didn't do it but all I know is that he
> wanted help nd no one gave it to him

Help for... his homicidal impulses? As in, he has a tendency to kill people, and needed intervention to prevent him from doing so?

Well, he's getting a lot of assistance with the "not killing people" thing in jail.

Posted by: reaper ()
Date: October 27, 2010 10:13AM

Hopefully they keep him alive long enough for justice to be dealt accordingly

Posted by: lolwtf ()
Date: July 30, 2013 09:43AM

Just thought I'd bump this thread since there's so many douche bags in here who wanted to defend Darwin G. Bowman as not being involved. We can all now just hope he dies in prison.

Posted by: Rocco ()
Date: July 30, 2013 01:25PM

Fry all of these scum bags. This is the perfect example of a nice, safe community being terrorized by peices of human garbage.

And for all you fools coming on here with your silly "you can't judge somoene".."Only god can judge me.." BS..go back to ES with that simple Simon attitude. We have rules in the USA. You are judged on your actions and if you are partaking in beatings, robbings, murders then ummmm yeah we can and will judge you.

It's unfortunate that our communities cannot just judge you in the street and hang you, because that would save us all time and money.

Posted by: Wha ???? ()
Date: July 30, 2013 07:54PM

Elizabeth M. Wrote:
> I HAVE ONE THiNG TO SAY.....
> ALL OF YOU PEOPLE "NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP"!!!!!
> NONE OF YOU PEOPLE KNOW SHiT! WHAT EVER YOU PEOPLE
> SAY iS SO FUCKED UP! WHAT iF THAT WAS YOUR
> BROTHER, SON, OR GRANDSON GOiNG THROUGH THiS
> BULLSHiT! HUH??? YEA YOU GUYS DONT THiNK ABOUT
> THAT DONT YOU!!!!
> I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU ALL SAY, YOU CAN GO FUCK
> YOURSELF!!!!! OK, DARWiN BOWMAN & JAMiE AYALA ARE
> "NOT BAD PEOPLE"! WHO ARE YOU GUYS TO JUDGE THESE
> GUYS?!?!?!? I GOT A ANSWER, "NOBODY"! I KNOW THEY
> DiDNT DO THiS! THEY ARE GREAT PEOPLE AND WiLL MAKE
> YOUR ASS LAUGH ALLLLL DAY. BELiEVE ME, i KNOW! I
> BELiEVE iN THEM! THEY WiLL COME OUT "iNNOCENT".
> JUST WATCH. AND YOU GUYS WiLL FEEL STUPiD. AND
> YEAH JAMiE AYALA WAS THE DRiVER. HE LOVES TO DRiVE
> SO I DO BELiEVE THAT PART! AND ALL THAT RAPiNG
> SHiT, NAHHH i DONT BELiEVE THAT AT ALL!
> I KNOW GOD iS A GOOD PERSON, AND HE WiLL HELP BOTH
> OF THEM iN THEiR SiTUATiON. MY PRAYERS ARE WiTH
> THEM. I KNOW EVERYTHiNG WiLL BE OKAY, THEY DO NOT
> DESERVE THiS.
>
> *AND FOR ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYiNG THOSE SHiT
> ABOUT THEM, THAT THEY SHOULD DiE, YOU ALL CAN GO
> TO HELL!!!!!!!!! YOU DONT KNOW THE STORY AND YOU
> DONT KNOW THEM. ALL YOU GUYS ARE BEiNG "BRAiN
> WASHED"! WHO THE FUCK ARE YALL TO BE JUDGiNG
> THEM!!! FOR REAL, LiKE i SAiD iMAGiNE iF THAT WAS
> YOUR BROTHER, SON, OR GRANDSON.... THiNK ABOUT iT.
> "iNNOCENT UNTiL 'PROVEN' GUiTLY*
>
> FREE DARWiN BOWMAN & JAMiE
> AYALA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're all a bit stupider now for having read this. My head hurts-

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.