HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
getting harassed by FX CO GOV and family on valentines - again
Posted by: not your valentine ()
Date: February 14, 2015 10:29AM

a male member of my family who i dont talk to wishes me valentines days loudly. same one tampered with my (ex) date - pissing off on valentines - each one he knew of (at least a few valentines i had).

Fairfax County Virginia. Arrested me once on valentines day - without doing any investigation first. Then, after that, they continually sent me legal mail and also had calls to the house hanging up: on valentines day.

that's not a matter of opinion: i have allot of legal evidence / mail of EXACTLY that.

------------------------
so nice to be in an area where your family and the county have nothing constructive to do - nothing nice to say , and only a pointed monologue to injure at that: all they can thing to do is obstruct and break things - especially on holidays

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: getting harassed by FX CO GOV and family on valentines - again
Posted by: Sheriff Joe ()
Date: February 14, 2015 10:32AM

Just hope they don't send to your house the same cop that showed up at Geer's.

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.