HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Snow Removal in Fairfax Count
Posted by: Mr. Gardener ()
Date: January 09, 2015 09:49AM

Is the street in front of your home a block ice?
Most shaded neighborhood streets are, given that VDOT appears to have made an executive decision not to treat or plow neighborhood streets anywhere in Fairfax County.

To get your street plowed, call this number and complain loudly:
1-800-367-7623

VDOT Fails Again!

With six inches of untreated snow on unplowed, untreated, untouched neighborhood roads throughout Fairfax County, VDOT has again succeeded in totally failing the citizens who pay more into road tax funds used by VDOT than any other constituency.

At some point a class action willful negligence lawsuit will be appropriate, to prosecute the abdication of responsibility by VDOT in regard to clearing snow and ice from neighborhood roads after the Jan 6, 2015 snowfall. The only question is how many accidents, injuries, or deaths have to occur before VDOT is prosecuted for their behavior.

It is a sad state of affairs when State Government has to be hauled in front of a Judge in the Court System to be forced to execute the duties of their offices, but that appears to be the case this year.

It is ridiculous that we pay the amount of taxes we pay and get no neighborhood road service at all for those taxes. Perhaps our best choice is to seek out legal loopholes by which we can execute tax avoidance legally, and then redirect those funds to our personal neighborhood cleanup efforts. We can buy home snow blowers orindustrial strength small farm tools (tractors) for each neighborhood, maintain, and operate those devices on the roads if VDOT continues to abdicate it's responsibilities.

Thanks!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Snow Removal in Fairfax Count
Posted by: You got HOT lanes for your ()
Date: January 09, 2015 09:50AM

Billion plus.

Suck on that.

Posted by: WYcN6 ()
Date: January 09, 2015 01:58PM

no one owes to clear the road every light snowfall

your a fuckign communist facist. telling me i have to pay to come clear the way for you to what ? steal from me likely

Posted by: Fp7JW ()
Date: January 09, 2015 01:59PM

Attachments:
img.jpg

Posted by: JPcKk ()
Date: January 09, 2015 01:59PM

ever think of using your feet ?

Posted by: Xkcku ()
Date: January 09, 2015 02:01PM

i have to agree if you argue some mc'mansion gov workers have ordered the spics to salt their roads and leave you stranded and without power

but i hardly see a case for that

i know near me they salted but for a day or two it would have cleared itself - and durign the day there would be no ice

so an army of imported salt and mac trucks driven by foreigner gov workers ?

no thanks. i'm not signing up. you spent not me.

Posted by: bFxUn ()
Date: January 09, 2015 02:03PM

needed to have a much thinner coat of black ice to drive on at night ? oh i see

it's january anyone knows during the day it will be slush if not in 1 day in two

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.