HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPD Nabs Banks Robber... He's White
Posted by: Stereotype Breaker ()
Date: January 05, 2015 03:44PM

Oh my God, did you actually believe that?

https://fcpdnews.wordpress.com/2015/01/05/bank-robbery-suspect-apprehended/

Following a joint investigation with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, U.S. Marshal’s Service, and FCPD Robbery Section, detectives arrested a 30-year old Fairfax County man and have tied him to two area bank robberies in recent months.

Jason Sharpe, of Blueberry Lane in the Reston area faces bank robbery charges for crimes that took place on December 10 and 15, 2015.

Sharpe was arrested at around noon on Wednesday, December 31 while leaving a friend’s home in the Reston area. In addition to the bank robbery warrants, he was also charged with probation violation, and forgery and identity theft, stemming from warrants in Fredericksburg, Va. in October 2014.

Detectives are continuing to investigate; Sharpe is being held at the Fairfax County Adult Detention Center.

There were a total of 8 bank robberies in December 2014; bringing the yearlong total to 20. So far, in 2015, there has been one that took place on January 2.

(posted Dec. 31, 2014) Bank Robbery in Reston; 7th in December

The PNC Bank, located inside of a Giant grocery store at 1450 North Point Village Center in Reston, was robbed at around 4:45 p.m. Monday, December 29.

The suspect reportedly threatened the teller, demanded cash, took it and fled. There were no injuries. This is the 7th bank robbery in Fairfax County in December 2014; and the 19th so far in all of 2014. There were a total of 19 in 2013, 8 in 2012, 27 in 2011 and 20 in 2010.

The suspect was black, around 5 feet 11 inches tall, 170 pounds and unshaven. He wore a red Nike hoodie and the hood was on his head during the crime.

The FBI investigates bank robberies, along with local law police personnel. The FBI issued an update on bank robberies in the Northern Virginia region on December 15 that stated there was an increase in bank robberies this month; http://www.fbi.gov/washingtondc/press-releases/2014/regional-bank-robberies-update.

Detectives and agents are investigating whether or not any of these bank robberies, including last night’s in Reston, are linked. Help police solve these cases; if you see something, say something.

Anyone with information is asked to contact Crime Solvers by phone at 1-866-411-TIPS/8477, e-mail at www.fairfaxcrimesolvers.org or text “TIP187” plus your message to CRIMES/274637 or call police at 703-691-2131.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPD Nabs Banks Robber... He's White
Posted by: Corrections ()
Date: January 05, 2015 03:50PM

Blueberry lane is in Fairfax/Chantilly, not Reston.

Please don't defame Reston by implying such a ridiculous street.

Posted by: MN77 ()
Date: January 05, 2015 03:56PM

lol.....I was shocked. I wanted to see a picture of the guy just to see if he was really white.

Posted by: Xjixx ()
Date: January 05, 2015 03:56PM

Oh you devilish rascal! You got me good.

Now comes the MEN-goober.

Posted by: Vienna Man... ()
Date: January 05, 2015 03:57PM

Xjixx Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh you devilish rascal! You got me good.
>
> Now comes the MEN-goober.

+1

Goob-tard!

Posted by: Warning... ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:11PM

All posts above were authored by F. King Butthurt of the Seven Corners area of Falls Church, a pre-eminent loser who has had his sorry ass lathered in one thread after another these past few days and is being driven to madness by the increasing levels of pain and humiliation. Hahahaha! What a useless fucktard.

Posted by: Nig Nog ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:13PM

OP: you got me that time. Good one.

Posted by: off your target ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:15PM

Warning... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> All posts above were authored by F. King Butthurt
> of the Seven Corners area of Falls Church, a
> pre-eminent loser who has had his sorry ass
> lathered in one thread after another these past
> few days and is being driven to madness by the
> increasing levels of pain and humiliation.
> Hahahaha! What a useless fucktard.

Nope. Not a single post and nowhere near 7 Corners. It truly is amazing how often you think about me. It's OK, it's just more affirmation that I've owned your sorry ass since day 1. You see me where I don't even exist. I mean, just how butt hurt are you? Truly pathetic. Hilariously funny, but pathetic.

Posted by: Jay-D ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:25PM

OP, that was good, & you are funny!
Obama's kids think they can get away with anything!

Posted by: Jfkfkfkf ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:34PM

Oh you got me.

I've got egg on my face. It's like falling for:

Nobel Prize Winner in Physics - He's Black

Or

Child Support Payor - He's Black

Posted by: Djfjjv ()
Date: January 05, 2015 05:36PM

Man tips at Restaurant - He's Black

Posted by: The Estradas ()
Date: January 05, 2015 07:31PM

I wasn't fooled.....I knew it was gonna be a nigger. Not that that's an achievement of any kind; just common sense.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.