HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Power goes out at at 3am then helicopter circles for hours in Burke. Anyone know what's going on?
Posted by: Exhausted ()
Date: January 03, 2015 06:57AM

Anyone listening to a police scanner? Power came back on around 4am but the helicopter's been circling for hours.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Power goes out at at 3am then helicopter circles for hours in Burke. Anyone know what's going on?
Posted by: TN73K ()
Date: January 03, 2015 07:51AM

Only heard the tail end of things.

Something about money and 9mm casings on the ground, a possible hotel and something along the train tracks.

K9 was involved as well.

Not sure the power outage was related.

Sounds like something fishy went down in a sleazy hotel.

Meth/heroin involved would be my guess.

Re: Power goes out at at 3am then helicopter circles for hours in Burke. Anyone know what's going on?
Posted by: Hmmm... ()
Date: January 03, 2015 09:24AM

Burke has sleazy hotels? TripAdvisor doesn't show any Burke hotels at all.

Posted by: B8 ()
Date: January 03, 2015 09:40AM

Police said accident and someone fled on foot. Not sure if accident was related to power outage

Posted by: JustinS ()
Date: January 03, 2015 09:44AM

There is a big crane between the high school and the library. Maybe the accident involved hitting a power pole.? (like crane fixing it). Lots of police still there now. I think someone screwed up badly.

Posted by: Prince Billy ()
Date: January 03, 2015 10:20AM

LOL. Third-world power distribution, meth hotels. Please, tell me again how superior Fairfax is to the rest of NoVA.

Posted by: JustinS ()
Date: January 03, 2015 01:33PM

Burke Lake Road is STILL closed!

There are no hotels in Burke Prince Billy. Haven't noticed a meth problem and the power is very rarely out. Aside from being too busy/expensive and traffic lights don't seem to be in sync, Burke is a very nice place to live in my opinion.

Posted by: Ralph Pootawn ()
Date: January 03, 2015 01:43PM

I had heard something about a contractor not wanting to pay illegals for their work so he kills them and dumps their bodies around Burke.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.