HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
At the beach
Posted by: He carried me ()
Date: January 09, 2023 08:45AM

Trump and I went walking on the beach. I observed the beach from a cliff and noticed at times there were only one set of footprints. I said Oh Trump why have forsaken me. He replied that the single foot prints were his own, when he carried me through the storms of life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: At the beach
Posted by: Beachcomber Cal ()
Date: January 09, 2023 01:08PM

I saw Trump at the beach. No wait, that was a beached whale.

Re: At the beach
Posted by: Cult of Trump. ()
Date: January 09, 2023 01:46PM

He carried me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Trump and I went walking on the beach. I observed
> the beach from a cliff and noticed at times there
> were only one set of footprints. I said Oh Trump
> why have forsaken me. He replied that the single
> foot prints were his own, when he carried me
> through the storms of life.

This is what a sap you are - when there was only one set of footprints, that is from when YOU were carrying HIM.

in the hallowed halls
Posted by: Classified story ()
Date: January 10, 2023 02:19PM

Biden,Harris,and Pelosi were walking in the Capitol. Biden stops for a moment and grunts. Harris looks at Pelosi and laughs. Pelosi turns to Slow and says "Damn it Joe" did you shit yourself again? Joe says "nope" and then mumbles something else that no one could understand. Harris laughs again and say "com'on man Joe I know you like to lie but something really smells and it stinks worse than all the executive orders you have signed!" Pelosi while used to the stench of her own politics chimes in. "fess up Joe you senile old fool, I know well the smell of your shit" Slow looking confused as normal says "Really I didn't shit myself today but I did yesterday". Harris laughs and says "I guess the wind has shifted and now we can truly tell how rancid you are". This is a true story as related in the classified papers found illegally stored in Biden's old office.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.