HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
BB&T on stone Rd robbery???
Posted by: CN ()
Date: September 26, 2014 03:09PM

The new BB&T on stone rd in the giant shopping center has police all over it and a police helicopter is flying around in circles!!! Was this a robbery???

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: BB&T on stone Rd robbery???
Posted by: KPW ()
Date: September 26, 2014 03:13PM

Just a local contractor doing his thing.

Posted by: deedledee ()
Date: September 26, 2014 04:23PM

yes its was robbed suspect was apprehended on stone road near fire station police officer tried to subdue suspect with tazer but didn't work suspect began hitting police officer securing tazer from officer when a good samaratin came up from behind and put suspect in choke hold and at gun point until more officers arrived.

Posted by: RydelllRoad ()
Date: September 26, 2014 04:24PM

It's not open yet so if it is a robbery it must be construction related.

Date: September 26, 2014 04:24PM

police had gun drawn not good samaratin

Posted by: TROLLALERT ()
Date: September 26, 2014 04:34PM

There was NO police activity in that area at the times you indicate.

Posted by: sully guy ()
Date: September 26, 2014 07:47PM

It isn't a troll post, something happened there and they sent a helicopter out. I'm nervous about that bank, BB&T is a "gun free" bank and frequently robbed. If it isn't open yet they're just practicing.

This all went down 2-ish or 2:30 I think.

Date: September 26, 2014 08:06PM

its not a troll it happened on stone road around 2

Date: September 26, 2014 08:08PM

and that bbt is definatly open drove by it around 430 has a big now open sign

Posted by: newgatedenizen ()
Date: September 26, 2014 09:11PM

Construction photos...
Attachments:
Stone Road BB&T Vault.jpg

Date: September 26, 2014 09:12PM

June 5
Attachments:
BB&T June 5 2014.jpg

Date: September 26, 2014 09:13PM

June 14
Attachments:
BB&T June 14 2014.jpg

Date: September 26, 2014 09:14PM

June 26
Attachments:
BB&T June 26 2014.jpg

Date: September 26, 2014 09:15PM

July 26
Attachments:
BB&T July 26 2014.jpg

Date: September 26, 2014 09:16PM

August 16
Attachments:
BB&T August 16 2014.jpg

Posted by: CN ()
Date: September 27, 2014 02:20AM

I was working in the shopping center at the time of the robbery. The bank is open. It opened not too long ago. It was definitely a robbery after talking to one of the officers one duty at the that time.

Posted by: bank security ()
Date: September 27, 2014 08:34AM

anyone see a nigger running from the bank?

Posted by: billwrgt ()
Date: September 27, 2014 10:35AM

Saw taser didn't work well. Saw 1 guy go over to help. Wrapped guy up. Then some other people came over. Backup came and piled on top of suspect and the guy holding onto suspect. Fox news says something different than what I saw but that's fox news. I know the guy that was on the the news that helped didn't look like who I saw but I didn't stick around so maybe he came around later. Turns out this guy goes into bank wearing a mask..huh? Then, changes his mind and decides not to rob the bank. Don't know what else happened but it's crazy seeing dude get tazer more than once and he just got up and attacked the cop. The one cop who turned around to check guy out while others passed him by. Cop needed backup looked like he needed help This is good neighborhood but we've had our share of messed up sh*t

Re: BB&T on stone Rd robbery??? hey bank security
Posted by: elliotbe ()
Date: September 27, 2014 12:36PM

Dear bank security,
I'm betting you are eligible for federal student aid for college.Maybe.A lot of good people are, as well as people like you. The bad news for is you have to have a high school diploma or a GED. I'm assuming your parents are as ignorant as you are, so I thought I'd pass this news on to you. Sorry I mean parent,or whomever raised you.

Posted by: bank security ()
Date: September 27, 2014 01:22PM

Dear elliotbe,
I assume your parent, or whomever raised you, is as ignorant as you are.
Try reading the crime statistics in this country and wake up, whiteboy.
There's a dead white girl in Charlottsville, a beheaded white woman in Oklahoma, a man in a coma in a Baltimore hospital, and these are just a few of the thousands of whites murdered or beaten by your nigger friends.
Now, start paying a little closer attention to the world around you, you ignorant fool.

Re: BB&T on stone Rd robbery??? bank security
Posted by: elliotbe ()
Date: September 27, 2014 04:04PM

I apologize, as I was being arrogant. Sorry I just think anybody who hurts anybody is trash no matter what they look like. It sickens me what’s going on with the crime in this country. It’s true there are a ton of crimes committed by black people against white people, there are crimes against black people committed by white people. However I think, (I might be wrong, but) that a lot of the crime that is committed by African Americans is against other African Americans. Again, the motherfuc*ers that took that girl in Charlottesville and the other crimes you mentioned, those criminals need the death penalty. That is just my view and I do not want to get into debate about the death penalty. I’ve also heard a lot of crime is coming from people that have illegally entered our country and most of those people aren’t black, and no, I’m not saying everyone who is here illegally is a criminal, just that there is a lot of crime committed by that group. Maybe I am wrong there too. I don’t know. There’s plenty of trash out there that needs cleaning up and they come in all colors. How about that Jodi Aries? She’s a hot white girl that stabbed and shot her boyfriend. Trash. I don’t think calling people n word does any good just causes more hate and that kind of thing. I should have just stated my opinion and not tried to be insulting. Peace.

Posted by: Fox news umm ()
Date: September 27, 2014 07:29PM

Fox news gives BS account of what took place. Don't know who is smoking the best shit,either the freak who tried to rob the place or "witness" who says he helped take suspect down. I dont get it. I saw who jumped in and he wasn't on Fox but I was hoping 2 find out more. Whatever happened its good knowing people aren't so concerned about only themselves that they step in when needed.

Posted by: hXtdh ()
Date: September 28, 2014 01:29PM

sully police station is on that road right next to the bank

sully county supervisor is holed up in the police station for police state protection from complaining citizens (which is illegal by usa law, for polititians to run an area from an embattlement: absolutely illegal)

they steal like hell from denizens daily

and at the station they train illegals (mostly mexicans) for gov jobs for free continually

sully has made trips to israel and switzerland / does anonymous swiss banking

so i wouldn't be too unsure it is not sully who's doing the bank robbing

on stone road

Posted by: cmnEX ()
Date: September 28, 2014 01:31PM

that building design is colonial / virginian

why are spics building it? where did they get the patent rights?

Posted by: Dnt6m ()
Date: September 28, 2014 01:33PM

is that virginian clay (famously abundant in VA and an export, brick fatories are in va, and many brick-yards) ?

how did spics get access to VA brick while denizens can't even eat or leave home?

fuck off you peice of shit democrat - i got your damn number

Posted by: xDeeU ()
Date: September 28, 2014 01:35PM

Virginia republicans also own virginia power, virginia ham, virginia tobacco, and virginia electrical supplies: from light switches to large telephone tranformers and more. that's right don't buy the chinese crap home depot california is trying to force you to buy. the origional: patented here in usa and famously VA is a big maker and exporter

so where are the light switches coming from in taht building?

----------------------
fucking rich bastards in area switched store supplies from made in usa plumbing to made in china: they don't fix or match, hostile takeover. plumbers in area are all pissed off still. and the chinese stuff leaks isn't as good quality.

fuck off democrats

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.