HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
tools junkie: where are my damn tools ?
Posted by: craig's stolen list ()
Date: September 20, 2014 04:14PM

recently replied to wonderful CL add: many tools low prices.

i thought it was odd many were repeats (ie, same tool different brand, not too unusual in part, but so many is)

so i let the guy know "i don't buy tools left at shops by mechanics: tell me if your the orig owner of tools and i'm interested let me know if you have xyz"

i was going to say "i don't bring cash to areas of springfield because i'm afraid of robbery" but as you see above: i found a nicer way and didn't quite say that

i get sent back a huge list of tools: but no contact

i again mailed and ask for a contact get nothing back

====================
i'm now guessing they are tools f'ing foreigners have been stealing in the area - and the fence is worried

infact i suspact a friend of mine was killed for his tools (many tens of thousands of dollars worth: just left at shop) and because he was the last white guy in shop. never could find report of death and police refused to help

luckily for him that's the least of my worries

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.