HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
so in fx co i'm "not certified"
Posted by: old el "think i'll PASS"o ()
Date: September 20, 2014 02:29PM

1) so at work i did safety inspections (certified by private company mind you) BUT AM NOT PAID

2) i fix/solder in parts on circuit board problems caused by wrong install (water leaking on cirucit) of HVAC - NOT PAID

3) fix electrical problems (circuit dims when common appliance used) home builders left - NOT PAID

4) do my dentristry local dentists failed or refused to do - NOT PAID

5) remove and install gutters "certified contractor" jut put on: with water running wrong way

6) fix broken deck after limb hit crashed on it, shortly after a "contractor" was hired and cut limbs: ones i'd just recently taken care of and they also cut only what didn't need to be cut

*) etc etc etc etc goes on and on huge list

i avoid doctors - all they do these days is say your problem is mental and suggest poison pills that cause organ failure

and i certainly avoid fx co gov workers !

--------------------------------

DC niggas can dispute with county tests are unfair. all the bad work is labeled by fx co gov workers as "certified". mexicans who don't speak english get to work as "certified" (under fx co "company umbrella")

i'm not allowed to go into town, choose my diet (though i have a medical need to), replace old underwear or shoes, have friends over, talk my mind, about no human rights un-harassed or prevented

i end up fixing about everything a contractor touches.

not paid. accused of being not qualified and etc.

total bullshit

only the political favorites have a pipeline to the obama dc printing press

absolute rot

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: so in fx co i'm "not certified"
Posted by: The OP... ()
Date: September 21, 2014 02:52PM

Attachments:
6g.jpg

Date: September 21, 2014 03:45PM

i forgot. even as a child when i did wiring in the home i found the contractors had left ground nearly touching posts - so that when i removed to replace there'd be an arc (assuming there was power - and i sometimes worked hot - still do). !! this was certified and inspected but i wasn't !!

Date: September 21, 2014 03:49PM

i second the rasbury above however not for me ! i didn't do any of that shit. i didn't do broken jobs (nor refuse to fix any)...

and i'm all against fx co facist mandatory shooling and certifying: it's how democrats unionized pay and let in illegals

i firmly believe in apprenticing, on the job, and private company training/schooling (on the dime, mother fucking bitch)

Date: September 21, 2014 03:53PM

a gov worker / neighbor had mexicans build a walkway with rails and lights - a sight to see - it was certified inspected by fx co of course

(ie, i would have been arrested had i offered to do the same work - but if a fucking illegal hired by bullova's family tree does it: it's certified)

----------------------------
so years later the gov worker i guess sued them: a few years ago i saw them back at the place ripping out what had apparently been a beautiful walkway. it apparently had major flaws.

it'd only need to be ripped out and redone if: it was unskilled work and shouldn't have passed in the first place

THAT IS CERTIFIED WORK IN FAIRFAX COUNTY BITCH

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.