HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I really cant be mad at the kids who are shitting & pissing inside the park in the yuppie neighborhood in Arlington.
Posted by: I aint mad at them ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:19PM

Having to search for a bathroom sucks.

Having to find an unoccupied bathroom sucks.

Having to sit down, pull my pants down, pull my underwear down, relax, then shit and have to wipe afterwards is very time consuming.

As far as pissing is concerned, why even go to the bathroom for that?

Just go behind a tree or behind some bushes.

Dogs really do have it made.

I envy them.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I really cant be mad at the kids who are shitting & pissing inside the park in the yuppie neighborhood in Arlington.
Posted by: Terri, LIGHTEN UP. Its just POOP ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:26PM

original.jpg

"This morning I heard from two people who have witnessed childcare workers or nannies allowing toddlers to pee and poop in Penrose Park in the tree line of the natural area. This is reported to be an ongoing and frequent problem.

Parents if you are employing nannies please tell them not to allow this. Our parks are not toilets. Please use diapers or go home if this need arises.

I spoke with a couple of parents who also use the park and they were as surprised and disgusted as I am. This is a health hazard. I have notified the county but please call Park Manager Kurt Louis at 703-228-7754 or the police if you see this happening.

Dog walkers this goes for you too. If your dog roams into this area the dog poop still needs to be picked up. A tributary of Long Branch stream runs directly under the park, this is our drinking water."

Terri Armao
Chair, Penrose Green Committee
Penrose Neighborhood Association

Re: I really cant be mad at the kids who are shitting & pissing inside the park in the yuppie neighborhood in Arlington.
Posted by: InTheBushes ()
Date: August 31, 2014 03:31PM

Terri, LIGHTEN UP. Its just POOP Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> src="http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-edHxJ1Q5O-w/UjHqTcS
> zWQI/AAAAAAAAHik/WkYYzS7G6Xc/s1600/original.jpg">
>
> "This morning I heard from two people who have
> witnessed childcare workers or nannies allowing
> toddlers to pee and poop in Penrose Park in the
> tree line of the natural area. This is reported to
> be an ongoing and frequent problem.
>
> Parents if you are employing nannies please tell
> them not to allow this. Our parks are not toilets.
> Please use diapers or go home if this need
> arises.
>
> I spoke with a couple of parents who also use the
> park and they were as surprised and disgusted as I
> am. This is a health hazard. I have notified the
> county but please call Park Manager Kurt Louis at
> 703-228-7754 or the police if you see this
> happening.
>
> Dog walkers this goes for you too. If your dog
> roams into this area the dog poop still needs to
> be picked up. A tributary of Long Branch stream
> runs directly under the park, this is our drinking
> water."
>
> Terri Armao
> Chair, Penrose Green Committee
> Penrose Neighborhood Association

Een my countly we no hab what yoo call plumbing. Too much money. I sheet in park and no water beel. Nobody no how many people leeve in apatment thees way. I vote for Deemocrat so they no bother me.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: August 31, 2014 04:08PM

I pissed there on the way to work yesterday. nice vegetation.

Posted by: Good 4 U ()
Date: August 31, 2014 05:50PM

Priapus Wrote:
> I pissed there on the way to work yesterday. nice
> vegetation.

Good for you.

Posted by: LEh6M ()
Date: January 03, 2015 08:16PM

it's getting hard to pee outside with all the development

Posted by: Dr. Oz ()
Date: January 03, 2015 08:28PM

LEh6M Wrote:
> it's getting hard to pee outside with all the
> development

Ask your family doctor for help with that. Difficulty urinating can be a sign of all sort of things. Like ebola and stuff.

Posted by: leaving landmines ()
Date: January 03, 2015 09:51PM

I never have cleaned up after any of my dogs on common property. Never will either. I used to have a Dane that left some pretty good sized ones

Posted by: SallyGreenThumb ()
Date: January 03, 2015 10:45PM

It's called organic fertilization, it's normal, natural and FREE!! If you don't like that then you are an evil, soul destroying republican!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: Too Many Vhoices ()
Date: January 04, 2015 11:25AM

Arlington is the shits!

Neighbors there hate each other's fucking guts. Everyone's house is either too big or too small. Their kids are either too noisy or too stuck-up. And the nannies let the kids play in the streets and poop in the park.

Boo hoo. Can't deal with this any more. Time to go get drunk in Clarendon. Will update when I've decided where to urinate.

Posted by: lemming7 ()
Date: January 04, 2015 08:00PM

Fairfax, D.C. n Maryland all deserve to be shit on. Im gettin out next week, 2015 is gonna be awesome.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.