HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
dickies bbq
Posted by: new customer at dickies ()
Date: July 18, 2014 07:55AM

finally tried dickies last night...nothing special to me...pretty sure it's just another franchisee who knew nothing of the BBQ business before plunking his money down...which I really have no problem with...more power to him...where my problem lies is with the kid at the cash register...everybody there was nice and more than ready to help but this kid...he was very flippant and and rude...which really didn't make sense ....why just him? Then it hit me...he's the owners kid...NOTE TO OWNER...I don't mind paying $17 for 2 sandwich's but I won't do it if I have to deal with that mop headed ass hat again...I'll try you again in a couple of months...good luck and I really hope you succeed...(I'm a small business owner too)

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: dickies bbq
Posted by: where? ()
Date: July 18, 2014 05:35PM

Where was the one you went to? Centreville one is pretty good, staff was nice. Franchisee is a woman there, real nice lady. Had sandwich with pulled pork and sausage.

Re: dickies bbq
Posted by: vixis ()
Date: July 18, 2014 06:21PM

Went to Dickies myself, the food wasn't all that great. Had the 2 meat, the ribs were over seasoned and the brisket was dry. Beans were mediocre, but the fried okra was spot on. I haven't found anything to top Famous Dave's yet.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.