HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Hi, can you rate me? i am looking for constructive feedback, I really want a nice guy as a boyfriend, but no one talks to me!
Posted by: rateme ()
Date: July 15, 2014 12:28PM

Attachments:
article-2692912-1FA9115100000578-685_308x525.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Hi, can you rate me? i am looking for constructive feedback, I really want a nice guy as a boyfriend, but no one talks to me!
Posted by: Well... ()
Date: July 15, 2014 12:32PM

You seem like a nice person, I'm sure some near sighted farmer out in Faquier County would find a place for you in his life.

Re: Hi, can you rate me? i am looking for constructive feedback, I really want a nice guy as a boyfriend, but no one talks to me!
Posted by: PCnwb ()
Date: July 15, 2014 12:32PM

I'd ban it too.

Posted by: Snarky Remark ()
Date: July 15, 2014 01:25PM

Well... Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You seem like a nice person, I'm sure some near
> sighted farmer out in Faquier County would find a
> place for you in his life.

...In a barn maybe!

Posted by: ok, sure ()
Date: July 15, 2014 01:26PM

Not sure why you are having problems; you look ok to me.

Posted by: Maybe a culpeper county farmer ()
Date: July 15, 2014 01:28PM

Well... Wrote:
> You seem like a nice person, I'm sure some near
> sighted farmer out in Faquier County would find a
> place for you in his life.

LoLz... +1

Posted by: rateme ()
Date: July 15, 2014 01:39PM

thanks guys, I know I'm not much to look at but i have a great personality, can cook, clean and share good times.

On the naughty side i can suck a golf ball through a hose and use a vaginal work out to keep my missy nice and tight.

Posted by: vUdGm ()
Date: July 15, 2014 01:43PM

Real talk, if you lost some weight you would look MUCH better I do see potential in you! You're cute now but..... You could bring yourself up from a 4 to a 8 with weight loss, a fresh hairdo, maybe a light makeover at ulta or something...good to go!!!!

I love your smile- it shows you are not afraid to crack a joke and your cushions show you are not afraid to cook up a big ol meal to share with the family- #winning!

WERK IT GURL!

Posted by: Fiiireman ()
Date: July 15, 2014 01:44PM

Aren't you a volunteer EMT at Fire Station 22?

Posted by: Confirmation ()
Date: July 15, 2014 02:43PM

Fiiireman Wrote:
> Aren't you a volunteer EMT at Fire Station 22?

Yeah. She volunteers as the fire truck on the weekends.

Posted by: Matchmaker ()
Date: July 15, 2014 03:18PM

Meade, could this be Miss Right?

Posted by: Inferno ()
Date: July 15, 2014 03:20PM

I thought she was the cushion for burning high-rise jumpers.

Posted by: It takes a village ()
Date: July 15, 2014 04:49PM

Matchmaker Wrote:
> Meade, could this be Miss Right?

Only if she has a dick...

Posted by: MILF Lover ()
Date: July 15, 2014 04:52PM

Hope you had children already?

Posted by: Best Policy ()
Date: July 15, 2014 05:38PM

Connolly, put your suit back on and get back to the House floor. There's a vote, and Nancy needs you to support something stupid.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: July 16, 2014 04:27AM

Find some sausage wrappers and tighten that shit up.

Posted by: Honest advice ()
Date: July 16, 2014 08:16AM

Assuming this isn't a troll post...

You seem like a nice young lady, but let's be honest here. The vast majority of heterosexual males on this planet are not going to initially be attracted to a female because she has a great personality and can cook (although those traits are quite admirable).

Simple suggestion: work on losing some weight. You appear to be young enough (and not too heavy-set) that you can really improve your appearance over the course of several months. Exercise more (join a gym if you can afford to), eat healthy (and smaller portions), and in no time exercise and eating healthy will almost become an addiction. Once you make that change in your life, you'll have more than enough people talking to you, and you'll likely have guys coming up to you (and not having to pursue them yourself).

Report back in a few months and let us know how it's working out for you.

Posted by: Best Response yet! ()
Date: July 16, 2014 08:19AM

Best Policy Wrote:
> Connolly, put your suit back on and get back to
> the House floor. There's a vote, and Nancy needs
> you to support something stupid.

LOL! +100

Posted by: 1pl02 ()
Date: July 16, 2014 06:37PM

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/instagram-faces-claims-of-size-discrimination-after-suspending-account-of-us-teenager-who-didnt-fit-their-idea-of-normal-9608839.html

Being that unattractive is a disability. A belly like that is nothing but misery. Puts huge stress on internal organs. No diet or exercise will ever fix it. All these skeleton's at the gym who live there when not at work, always trying to lose some nasty belly that never goes away. Its these people's job away from their jobs. Most women with eating disorders have belly issues.
Takes a doctor 2-3 hours to cut that shit off so one can move on with life.

Posted by: Ratings r Us ()
Date: July 16, 2014 06:49PM

This photo is of an Ohio college female in the news cuz her pic was taken down by Instagram. In any event, she is hideous and would be better off losing weight than trying to force everyone to embrace her ugliness and obvious lack of self-discipline. Still, most Black guys would happily tap that.

Posted by: Bilbo ()
Date: July 16, 2014 06:59PM

FUPA delight

Posted by: Shallow Hal ()
Date: July 17, 2014 11:55AM

Pop some bolts on her neck and the villagers'll be chasing her.

Posted by: eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek111 ()
Date: July 17, 2014 02:51PM

+10 for making me LOL

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.