HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pelosi orders removal of Confederate portraits from Capitol. WHAT ABOUT UNION AND SLAVERY PORTRAITS? THOSE MUST ALSO GO, OR NO DEAL.
Posted by: breitbart news 22 ()
Date: June 18, 2020 07:01PM

i grew up in fairfax - hardly any blacks or none except in highschool there were some (1% of the population?), despite it's closeness to DC

i was forced to take "savery history" classes (also my history books were hacked to make race an issue of every lesson - which in my opinion - is a lie - that's not what killed the romans, won the high seas, the west, or the industrial revolution at all)

i was taught by confederate and union teachers - a strange mix. my great great (great?) fought in the war

=================================

I WOULD NEVER ALLOW WORDS SAYING "REMOVE CONFEDERATE BUT NOT UNION STATUES"

Virginia made a strange move: in the media they removed a Gen. Lee statue but the news didn't mention: in trade an istoric slave stone, only one of it's kind in virginia, was ALSO removed

I KNOW HILLARY HAS BEEN STEERING MONEY TO MAKE CLINTON, OBAMA, BLACK PRINCE, AND OTHER STATUES, I KNOW FOR A FACT THESE STATUES ARE TAX ATTACKS, AND TO INSTALL THEM, DEMOCRATS INTEND TO ATTACK EXISTING STATUES SO THERE IS A PLACE TO PUT THEM - givin gdmocrats a statue to sell they didn't pay for, and land for political display and political maniuplation they, by law, were not allowed to use.

both or none nancy

drop dead

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Pelosi orders removal of Confederate portraits from Capitol. WHAT ABOUT UNION AND SLAVERY PORTRAITS? THOSE MUST ALSO GO, OR NO DEAL.
Posted by: breitbart news 22 ()
Date: June 18, 2020 07:08PM

15cm-David-Statue-Head-Portraits-Mini-Gy3433911.jpeg

this is art

_92080796_hillaryshop-35.jpg

(democrat funded clinton statue of bill clinton)

this is an excuse to tear down a valued historical statue and replace it with a politically charged political agenda statue

AND THAT IS THE PROBLEM

Re: Pelosi orders removal of Confederate portraits from Capitol. WHAT ABOUT UNION AND SLAVERY PORTRAITS? THOSE MUST ALSO GO, OR NO DEAL.
Posted by: oisdfkj ()
Date: June 18, 2020 07:11PM

DXZWv2nX0AMX8ti.jpg

this one went up while confederate statues were being BLM'ed

ti's marion barry: a cocain using whoring past mayor of DC, when DC was at it's worst, who was involved in allot of money corruption charges

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.