HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Arlington police warn residents of robbery scheme
Posted by: BOLO. ()
Date: June 24, 2014 07:03AM

Arlington police warn residents of robbery scheme
http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/local/2014/06/23/arlington-robbery-scheme/11278141/

ARLINGTON, Va. (WUSA9) -- Arlington police are warning the public about a recent home robbery scheme.

On Saturday, June 21, police say two suspects knocked on the door of a residence in the 700 block of S. 31st St. at approximately 3:22 p.m. and claimed they needed to perform repair work for a utility company.

The elderly female victim allowed the men to enter her home, where one of the suspects confined her two a room while the other rummaged through the remainder of the house, police say. The two suspects fled the scene on foot with valuable items and remain at large.

Suspect one is described by police as a white or Hispanic male in his 20s, approximately 5'6" and 160 pounds. He was wearing a Nike blue t-shirt and had a chipped front tooth. Suspect two is described as a Hispanic male in his 20s, approximately 5'1" and 145 pounds.

If anyone has information on the identity and/or whereabouts of these individuals, please contact Detective Trainer of the Arlington County Police Department's Homicide/Robbery Unit at 703.228.4185 or at jtrain@arlingtonva.us. To report information anonymously, contact the Arlington County Crime Solvers at 866.411.TIPS (8477).

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Arlington police warn residents of robbery scheme
Posted by: nbbTy ()
Date: June 24, 2014 03:11PM

neighbor hired spics (likely company one guy certified who sends uncertified illegals to do work, that's what bullova allows and set up in this town: which is illegal)

i saw a greed ?ford expedition? spic who had stopped and was taking tools from the lawn.

when i saw him he put down the tools and left quickly

-------------------
i don't want that crap anywhere near me

Posted by: X3Nmb ()
Date: June 24, 2014 03:14PM

frequently had abusive fellow employees threatening me and stealing my stuff and threatening to steal my stuff, inhibiting ability to work couldn't turn my back, and costing me hard earned money

company fired all white people and hired only immigrants mostly spics, is run by blacks - but not owned by the same

sharon bullova knows it and plans it so democrats can stay in control and same with la courthouse

Posted by: TkcH9 ()
Date: June 24, 2014 03:18PM

Sure they did Sven, sure they did.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.