HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
FCPD cracks down on legal marijuana
Posted by: ForShizzle ()
Date: June 13, 2014 04:44PM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: FCPD cracks down on legal marijuana
Posted by: Kerrang ()
Date: June 13, 2014 05:21PM

Serously? If it's legal, whats the beef?

Posted by: Regular John ()
Date: June 14, 2014 04:36PM

My thoughts exactly Kerrang. Just another way to over crowd ADC and the corrupt militant Police to waste our tax payer dollars. In reality I'm pretty sure the communistwealth of vagina will be one of the last places to legalize it.

Posted by: lilb ()
Date: June 14, 2014 07:27PM

you dumb pieces of shit read the fuckin article, its not talking about marijuana you stupid shit heads this shit is real and a serious issue

Posted by: Kerrang ()
Date: June 14, 2014 08:29PM

Your'e the fucktard with the serious issue.
Mouse in the rectum much?

Posted by: MFpTT ()
Date: June 16, 2014 05:55AM

As a occasional consumer of the Spice product who does not want to lose their high paying job over a random test...(who would gladly switch to weed if they could but would like their job more)....

All I will say is the stores in question are aware of it. Legally the police cannot touch them as it IS TECHNICALLY STILL LEGAL.

The problem is that people over 18 are buying it for those under. This is not the stores falut as they card EVERYONE and cannot control what someone does with it after they leave the store. Its basically the same thing as people buying alcholol for those under 21. THIS is why they are cracking down.

Not to mention- this stuff CAN BE ADDICTIVE. It's the ADDICTS causing the store break ins, the litter outside the store, the lining up at 8am (I saw them, yes i was there at 8 too but i just got off a night shift and since i work right there....)

The ADDICTS are the ones coming into the store 3-4x daily, harassing people coming in for other things for money, and scaring away legit customers to the shop. I have heard of the addicts vomiting outside the store going through withdrawls, trying to get discounts (they sell it at $20 and up), and otherwise trying to harass the shop workers.

I am simply recreational with it- one $20 lasts me all week. Spice is just fine IN MODERATION LIKE ALL THINGS. It is those who have addictions causing all of the problems.

Would they do the same if it were weed? Probably so- harassing their dealers. It just so happens it is now in a shop setting, so the poor clerks get harassed.

They need to just hurry up and legalize marijuana in VA. It's not going to happen, so its either this or move to colorado for me.

Posted by: that's funny ()
Date: June 16, 2014 07:16AM

MFpTT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Spice is just fine IN MODERATION LIKE

phew! coming from a guy who works the night shift and might move to CO just because weed isn't legal here. I feel a lot better! Unless you have the graveyard shift in a biochemistry lab, how the fuck did you come to this determination?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.