HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Communistwealth of Virginia
Posted by: Bruce Campbell ()
Date: May 03, 2014 04:08PM

The fairfax county police really need to do a genuine accountability seminar. This department, city included, has no one to be accountable to. Last month I was told about one of my friends being beaten severely by three fairfax county police officers because he was attempting to serve process to the Sully station. I didn't believe it until I found the article in the Washington post. This process server was
Only doing his job and when internal affairs got involved, they did absolutely NOTHING about it. How about the hundreds of illegal traffic stops that are made daily by fairfax county police because the driver has a sticker they don't like or they make some random reason up on a whim when the truth is, they assume they are God and know that they won't be punished for it. The only time I have EVER heard of the fairfax county police being held accountable is when they are CAUGHT RED HANDED, even then it is rare there is any punishment.
This is very much like the KGB operated in
Communist Russia. It scares me, and I fear for my family. You can be sure if you are in possession of a firearm and are stopped even with a ccw permit, you are either going to jail, losing your gun or getting shot. How about
This poor homeless man in Springfield, shot dead, no reason. Or the process server this past march who was slandered form"impersonating a police officer" when the truth came out, all he was doing was going home to his wife and kids with a badge that clearly said DISTRICT COURT PROCESS SERVER. Then the cop who arrested him called all of his clients. That officer caused this guy to lose his career. This is a man with a wife, two kids and a leader in his church. But once the liberal media IE nbc, got a hold of the officers tall tales, they sketched him to be a monster.

Basically my point is, Virginias motto is death to all tyrants. The problem is, this commonwealth is BEING RUN BY TYRANTS, bully police and unsympathetic, feelingless robots with a badge, gun, and no one to be accountable to. Virginia is doomed. If this wreck less behavior continues, the people WILL revolt. I pray it changes, I really do. The United States Constitution is a fictitious piece of toilet tissue in Virginia ladies and gentleman.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Communistwealth of Virginia
Posted by: J. Roc ()
Date: May 03, 2014 04:10PM

Could not have said it better myself.

Posted by: Sandy ()
Date: May 03, 2014 04:13PM

I just love how the police work they do is 90% shady and then they don't get why no one respects them. People that respect them haven't had their "turn" being slandered and set up yet.

Posted by: LeXHj ()
Date: May 03, 2014 04:14PM

Sandy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I just love how the police work they do is 90%
> shady and then they don't get why no one respects
> them. People that respect them haven't had their
> "turn" being slandered and set up yet.

You mean like Svenstle? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! I love the work our police are doing, now if only they'd come to your house!

Posted by: LIB-TARDZ LOLZ! ()
Date: May 03, 2014 08:57PM

Well, until you're ready to do something about it, stop posting.

Posted by: aging debbie does dallas fan ()
Date: May 03, 2014 11:23PM

in this way goes at all times the tyrants

Posted by: Xdu4V ()
Date: May 03, 2014 11:26PM

The fairfax county police really need to do a genuine accountability seminar. This department, city included, has no one to be accountable to. Last month I was told about one of my friends being beaten severely by three fairfax county police officers because he was attempting to serve process to the Sully station.

----------------------
that's hard to beleive

be more specific. who served ? served what process (case no?) what went on the police report ?

Posted by: d6pwd ()
Date: May 03, 2014 11:27PM

This is very much like the KGB operated in Communist Russia.

i was going to say like an israeli defense force. be specific !

Posted by: x9yWT ()
Date: May 03, 2014 11:30PM

DISTRICT COURT PROCESS SERVER ? a courrier ?

and i'm a notary public. my cousin signed me in.

papers saying you are one don't mean much and aren't hard to get or fake.

Posted by: 6eCxN ()
Date: May 03, 2014 11:33PM

commonwealth means the the law is "owed to be more fair"

you can demand the legal rights and may well get the responsibilities that others did in past cases , which are pre-assume to have in the first been decided correctly by law , of course , otherwise they are not in the commonwealth

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.