HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Our Daily Bread's 30th Anniversary Celebration
Posted by: Our Daily Bread ()
Date: April 28, 2014 09:21AM

Do You See What I See? Our Daily Bread's 30th Anniversary Celebration
http://mclean.patch.com/groups/announcements/p/do-you-see-what-i-see-our-daily-breads-30th-anniversary-celebration_dd4bb56c

Fairfax-based non-profit Our Daily Bread (ODB) invites community members to attend a special evening of art and performances in cooperation with the Fairfax Spotlight on the Arts Festival to celebrate its 30 years of helping move struggling Fairfax County area residents to financial self-sufficiency.

Do You See What I See? will be held on Friday, May 2, 2014 from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m. at the Stacy C. Sherwood Community Center in Fairfax City (3740 Old Lee Highway).

Attendees will enjoy a juried art show and participate in a popular art contest, view live musical, theatrical, and dance performances, and be part of a painting that will be created by artist Nathan Jalani Taylor as the evening unfolds. Art work will be for offered sale. Wine and appetizers will be provided by Dolce Vita Restaurant in Fairfax. Steve Rudin of ABC7/WJLA TV and NewsChannel 8 will serve as master of ceremonies.

Admission is $50 per person, and tickets may be purchased on ODB’s web site or at the event. Proceeds will benefit Our Daily Bread’s programs to provide financial education, emergency food, financial aid and seasonal assistance to Fairfax County area residents who are struggling to make ends meet.

For information, visit www.ODBFairfax.org or contact info@ODBFairfax.org or 703-273-8829.
Attachments:
6741c68cba82d7d8d8683f8ff8f60722.png

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Our Daily Bread's 30th Anniversary Celebration
Posted by: Day old bread ()
Date: April 28, 2014 08:53PM

The head line should read "30 Year Old Bread feed the Needy"

Re: Our Daily Bread's 30th Anniversary Celebration
Posted by: thanks ()
Date: May 06, 2014 08:45AM

I should go

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.