HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fairfax county police using drones and helicopters to spy harass people
Posted by: turtleman ()
Date: April 26, 2014 12:44AM

For many years , police helicopters are flying over my house atall hours of the day and nightm and at my work they pass sometimes as frequently as once every few minutes as well as when I'm outside doing yard work.they are obviously trying to harass and intimidate me. Many days there are drones circling my house and work also and they are circling for0several hoursM
They are wasting a tremendous amount of taxpayers money .they're so stupid if they think they are protecting public safety by harrassing people like this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fairfax county police using drones and helicopters to spy harass people
Date: April 26, 2014 01:01AM

The drones are very high flying aircraft and they are difficult to see but they make a very distinctive high pitched sound and they circle round and round for many hours

Posted by: The OP... ()
Date: April 26, 2014 05:08AM

turtleman Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For many years , police helicopters are flying
> over my house atall hours of the day and nightm
> and at my work they pass sometimes as frequently
> as once every few minutes as well as when I'm
> outside doing yard work.they are obviously trying
> to harass and intimidate me. Many days there are
> drones circling my house and work also and they
> are circling for0several hoursM
> They are wasting a tremendous amount of taxpayers
> money .they're so stupid if they think they are
> protecting public safety by harrassing people like
> this.
Attachments:
goodfellas.png

Posted by: pvt tuttle ()
Date: April 26, 2014 05:53AM

turtleman Wrote:
> this.

I have experienced the same problem. Did you know that the police can spy on you through a television that is hooked up to cable? They use the speakers on your TV or sound system in reverse, the act like microphones. They can also track and monitor you through your cell phone. The best thing to do is buy a cheap pre-paid phone every few months. I take my old phones, charge them up real good and then zip-tie them to the undercarriage of a long haul tractor-trailer. This keeps the police guessing.

Posted by: JDywt ()
Date: April 26, 2014 07:00AM

Every second that you are on FU, the Fairfax County PD is downloading spybots into your computer that will infect everything in your house. The only way to avoid this problem is to not visit the FU site, ever.

Posted by: It's WorseThan You Think ()
Date: April 26, 2014 07:35AM

All of your neighbors are NSA agents. They are picking up a few extra bucks by filing massive streams of information about you abd your whereabouts and activities every hour of every day. THen there are the grocery stores. Do you seriously believe that those are innocent "other shoppers" roaming around? Guess again, my friend. They are watching you and your every move. And CVS? Come on. CVS...NSA. Three letters with an S in it? What more connection do you need?

Posted by: even more trouble ()
Date: April 26, 2014 07:56AM

Beware of quick lube type oil change places. While you are having a cup of coffee in the customer lounge the undercover agents that work in the pits are installing multiple tracking and information gathering devices on your vehicle. If they want to bring you in for questioning they will even plant illegal drugs in your vehicle then tip the local cops to bust you and bring you in. Be careful my friends!

Posted by: interesting... ()
Date: April 26, 2014 08:02AM

It's WorseThan You Think Wrote:
> All of your neighbors are NSA agents. They are
> picking up a few extra bucks by filing massive
> streams of information about you abd your
> whereabouts and activities every hour of every
> day. THen there are the grocery stores. Do you
> seriously believe that those are innocent "other
> shoppers" roaming around? Guess again, my friend.
> They are watching you and your every move. And
> CVS? Come on. CVS...NSA. Three letters with an
> S in it? What more connection do you need?

This makes perfect sense. I have heard from reliable sources that CVS has ties to the drug trade.

Posted by: whats today date? ()
Date: April 26, 2014 08:25AM

Is today april 26th? I cant seem to remember where my meth is

Date: April 26, 2014 08:47AM

I already know fairfax county is infested with cia and public and private Contractor spies.its a big business getting the billions of "homeland security" money.all the money they are spending on spying will eventually ruin this country. How a democracy turned into a police state

Date: April 26, 2014 08:59AM

And are you one of those agents?

Date: April 26, 2014 09:10AM

Look how people are making stupid jokes to defect attention from this seriuous issue of government spying and police abusing theirr power and authority, which is very common all over this police state couintry, so called democracy.idiots and small minded people can only make stupid jokes aboit serious issues which need to be solved

Posted by: Col Flagg ()
Date: April 26, 2014 09:16AM

We know what you all are up to. We know about those sex toys and lube you ordered off Amazon under a fake name and paid for with a gift card.
Fairfax county is filled with commies and we are exposing them every day. Only by following all the rules set forth by the government can we all be free.

Date: April 26, 2014 09:48AM

People should be angry.THIS IS YOUR TAX MONEY WHICH IS BEING WASTED.how many millions of dollars is the police spending on these drones and helicoptors , as well as fuel, mainainance and salaries for these parasites?only being used to harrass innocent people and this. Can happen to you one day. Property taxes are getting higher every year and this is how the parasite government is spending your money on turning this country into a police state.already usa is trillions of doolars in debt and borrowing mmoney from china. Which is definately not our freind. Well see how well that works out

Posted by: It's Worse Than You Think ()
Date: April 26, 2014 10:00AM

turtleman Wrote:
> And are you one of those agents?

Not sure who you thought you were replying to, but I can answer on behalf of all of them by simply saying OF COURSE!!! Trust me... we are ALL out to get you!!! And we won't rest until the job is done!!! We know about that milk in your refrigerator, by the way.

Date: April 26, 2014 10:02AM

turtleman Wrote:
> Look how people are making stupid jokes...

Dude, it's YOU who is the stupid joke. Gullible goobers are always just a hoot.

Date: April 26, 2014 10:20AM

turtleman Wrote:
> People should be angry.THIS IS YOUR TAX MONEY
> WHICH IS BEING WASTED.

CLUE: Once you pay your taxes, it isn't YOUR MONEY any more. Get a grip.

> Property taxes are getting higher every year and
> this is how the parasite government is spending
> your money on turning this country into a police
> state.already usa is trillions of doolars in debt
> and borrowing mmoney from china. Which is definately
> not our freind. Well see how well that works out

There is inflation you know, and the real per capita costs of running a half-way passable county tend to increase over time anyway. You can always move to some undeveloped pile of dirt county if you don't like all these facilities and services that we provide for you here. Taxes in those sorts of places do tend to be lower, but they still do tend to go up every year. That's gonna be a tough one to get away from.

By the way, the last time the country paid off its public debt was 1836. And folks pretty quickly realized that there wasn't much of a reason to have done it. We will NEVER pay off the current debt, and neither will any of the other advanced economies that are running such a debt. Which of course is ALL of them.

And we are not borrowing from China. As the result of their trade surpluses with the US, they have dollar holdings that they have no use for aside from INVESTING them in dollar-denominated assets. Among other things, these include US real estate and US corporate stocks and bonds, but pretty much everyone's favorite is US Treasury securities, the safest and most secure investment vehicle in the history of thw world.

Posted by: M. Jackson ()
Date: April 26, 2014 10:49AM

Every Prince video is infected to allow him to detect whenever you download unauthorized and illegal copies of his work.

Posted by: colonel saunders why? jus Bcuz ()
Date: April 26, 2014 11:06AM

Col Flagg Wrote:
> We know what you all are up to. We know about
> those sex toys and lube you ordered off Amazon
> under a fake name and paid for with a gift card.
> Fairfax county is filled with commies and we are
> exposing them every day. Only by following all the
> rules set forth by the government can we all be
> free.

Posted by: fact or fiction:READ HERE ()
Date: April 26, 2014 11:19AM

It's Worse Than You Think Wrote:
> turtleman Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And are you one of those agents?
>
> Not sure who you thought you were replying to, but
> I can answer on behalf of all of them by simply
> saying OF COURSE!!! Trust me... we are ALL out to
> get you!!! And we won't rest until the job is
> done!!! We know about that milk in your
> refrigerator, by the way.

I just spoke with officer krienko of the (shall remane nameless) division. He says the gov't are using civilians as a test case for the bigger problems of the world. The op assumptions are dead on. the govt now have pebble size hearing devices that looks like rock and they are putting them on every lawn. They are seeking out aliens in human form. Also, it doesnt hurt if they stumble upon some civilian not on the radar to get him on some charge and get him to climb up the meter. I also spoke to someone who handles gov't budgets for this type of activity and they are spending in the ball park of 54 billion a year just on ffx county to follow civilians on the hope that they catch someone drinking in public and they can bust their butt and get them to talk about either criminal activity or paranormal stuffs.

Well thats it for now this might be to "sufisticated" for you lille ppl.

Posted by: officer krienko ()
Date: April 26, 2014 11:36AM

Posted by: Ummmm... ()
Date: April 26, 2014 01:36PM

It's good to know your limits.

Posted by: Drugie Fresh Yo ()
Date: April 26, 2014 02:02PM

Why they becoming by your place of work yo? Maybe you need to move yo business to a new locay bro.
Attachments:
druger.jpg

Posted by: Need Food ()
Date: April 26, 2014 02:08PM

Bitches always be following me too bro, using the whirly.
Attachments:
deadheads.jpg

Date: April 26, 2014 03:33PM

A lot of undercover pigs are angry that I am exposing them for what they are that's why their only answering me by ridicule. Go to hell cia, nsa police pigs, and parasites taking gov money to harrass people

Posted by: Undercover Pig ()
Date: April 26, 2014 03:53PM

turtleman Wrote:
> A lot of undercover pigs are angry that I am
> exposing them for what they are that's why their
> only answering me by ridicule. Go to hell cia, nsa
> police pigs, and parasites taking gov money to
> harrass people

Turtleman, on behalf of my fellow undercover pigs, I apologize for spying on you. It won't happen again. I also promise we will not ridicule you any more.

I'm impressed that you realized that our efforts were focused on you. We try our hardest to be discreet, but there is no hiding from the likes of you.

Date: April 26, 2014 04:04PM

For any one who wants to know the truth about what the police-gov. Is doing all across the country google search helicopter harrassment and you will be surprised over how many incidents like this have occur all over the usa

Posted by: google helicopter harassment ()
Date: April 27, 2014 01:41PM

I took your advice and googled it. I clicked on a page and whattaya know an alien conspriracy. Have fun.

Source: http://www.thewatcherfiles.com/military.htm

Posted by: helicopter harassments <googled ()
Date: April 27, 2014 01:48PM

why not film it. Send us the link to your daily youtube channel. Then send to news stations, then sue the gov't.
One guy sued or was trying to sue for 25 million in 2010 according to google search engine. I didnt bother to click on link.

"helicopter harassments"

Posted by: What makes turtleman so importan ()
Date: April 27, 2014 02:19PM

How does turtleman know they're looking at him and not his neighbor? Turtleman just has delusions of grandeur. Most elitist leftist whack jobs do

Posted by: Real World Example ()
Date: June 24, 2014 02:50PM

So here's just one real world example of what people are concerned about...

Seattle woman sees drone peeping into her apartment window
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/24/seattle-woman-sees-drone-peeping-into-her-apartment-window/?intcmp=latestnews

Seattle Police are investigating a report of a drone peeping into a woman’s apartment window.

Police were called to the downtown Seattle apartment complex on Sunday morning after she spied an unmanned aerial vehicle hovering outside the building. The woman said she was concerned the drone was looking into her apartment.

After calling police, an employee of her apartment building says he went outside and saw two men piloting the drone. They packed up their gear, which included a video camera, and drove off before police arrived. Authorities say they are checking for surveillance video that may help identify the men.

Drones and what role they should play in society have been a hot item in Seattle for quite some time. Last year, former Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn ordered the Seattle Police Department to abandon its plan to use drones after an uproar from citizens and privacy advocates.

Posted by: JNmX7 ()
Date: June 25, 2014 08:26AM

Creepy story

CNN presses forward plan to use drones for media coverageCNN presses forward plan to use drones for media coverage
Posted by: CNN has drones too ()
Date: June 25, 2014 02:43PM

CNN presses forward plan to use drones for media coverage
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jun/25/cnn-presses-forward-plan-use-drones-media-coverage/

CNN has kicked off a research project with the Georgia Institute of Technology to discern how the media organization might go about using drones to gather information for journalism reports.

Part of the research will focus on analyzing what the technological needs are to launch such an endeavor, as well as what the safety and manpower issues are, Breitbart reported. The overall aim is to come up with a report that can be shared with the Federal Aviation Administration which, in turn, could plot a path for media use of drones.

“Our hope is that by working cooperatively to share knowledge, we can accelerate the process for CNN and other media organizations to safely integrate this new technology into their coverage plans,” said David Vigilante, CNN’s senior vice president, Breitbart reported.

One of the researchers at Georgia Tech — Mike Heiges — said drones “have a number of applications that benefit society, such as search and rescue, disaster response and agricultural mapping and crop assessment,” Breitbart reported. He also added that “we’re excited to be engaging with CNN to study the news gathering applications” for unmanned aircraft.

The FAA only rarely grants exceptions for government and law enforcement to use drones, and so far, commercial entities are outright banned from using them.

Congress, however, did task the FAA to come up with a plan for commercial use of drones by 2015. As Breitbart noted, 16 different news organizations banded together and accused the FAA of violating constitutional freedom of the press rights by restricting media groups’ use of drones for news gathering endeavors.

Drones used for news-gathering? It’s not so far-fetched. The University of Missouri has awarded a $25,000 grant to public radio station KBIA to explore drone journalism in places “reporters can’t go or reach.” Here comes the fly-by media. (Courtesy of Microdrones)
Attachments:
20121202-205551-pic-210877493_s640x365.jpg

Posted by: jbpNE ()
Date: June 25, 2014 10:52PM

that design was in TOYS-R-US toys, some of which were remote controlled in the 1980's

good work ! impressive !

did you pay the patent fees ?

Posted by: u69m4 ()
Date: June 25, 2014 10:53PM

fuckign democrats billing out expensive hobby shop shit on tax dollar is what it is

do your hobby with YOUR MONEY fucking democrats

Posted by: 4dhwM ()
Date: June 25, 2014 10:55PM

it's legal to shoot bb-guns at "drones" in your airspace

because up to a certain height: it IS your land to protect , your airspace

Posted by: my hobby out of your wallet plea ()
Date: June 25, 2014 11:00PM

And we are not borrowing from China

---------------------
right dickhead. all the drones are from china that are on walmart shelves becasue NY gets a higher markup

and any "drone softare" will of course be interenet free and stolen by what's his name otherwise

---------------------
if it isnt' military (or mil gear shared w/police) it's a hobby

if it is military, loose lips sink ships, shut up

have enough problems gov buying chinese crap as it is

----------------------
DHS scanners which DHS was "borne to make people use"

all made in china. see ali baba he will tell you the truth in these things.

Posted by: My Opinion ()
Date: June 26, 2014 07:20AM

4dhwM Wrote:
> it's legal to shoot bb-guns at "drones" in your
> airspace
>
> because up to a certain height: it IS your land to
> protect , your airspace

This is GREAT question. My understanding is that under the old law, the land is yours up to 200 feet. That is currently being reviewed given the advent of these drones, surveillance, etc. My guess is that if a drone was over your property and under 200 feet, and you felt threatened or you were being observed that you have the right to shoot it down. (Unless of course it belongs to the police, who are using it to surveil a crook much like they do with helicopters today).

Posted by: Not So Quick ()
Date: June 26, 2014 11:42AM

You do not have the right now to interfere with or "shoot down" an aircraft flying over your property even if they are a 100 feet over your house. Its illegal as hell.

Now if a dip shit neighbor kid is flying a remote controlled flying model, what some people may call a "drone", over your property and you happen to knock it down with a baseball or something, that would be a completely different story then a helicopter, airplane, or a real drone aircraft.

Posted by: Panic attack---not ()
Date: June 26, 2014 11:44AM

Real World Example Wrote:
> So here's just one real world example of what
> people are concerned about...
>
> Seattle woman sees drone peeping into her
> apartment window
> http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/06/24/seattle-woman
> -sees-drone-peeping-into-her-apartment-window/?int
> cmp=latestnews
>
> Seattle Police are investigating a report of a
> drone peeping into a woman’s apartment window.
>
> Police were called to the downtown Seattle
> apartment complex on Sunday morning after she
> spied an unmanned aerial vehicle hovering outside
> the building. The woman said she was concerned the
> drone was looking into her apartment.
>
> After calling police, an employee of her apartment
> building says he went outside and saw two men
> piloting the drone. They packed up their gear,
> which included a video camera, and drove off
> before police arrived. Authorities say they are
> checking for surveillance video that may help
> identify the men.
>
> Drones and what role they should play in society
> have been a hot item in Seattle for quite some
> time. Last year, former Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn
> ordered the Seattle Police Department to abandon
> its plan to use drones after an uproar from
> citizens and privacy advocates.

I think I heard a story on the news last night which was a follow up story. The people flying this drone were a realtor or property manage taking pictures of the property or something like this. They were not spying on the woman or anybody else in the building.

Stupid people

Posted by: Local Contractor ()
Date: June 26, 2014 11:51AM

turtleman Wrote:
> this.

Good to know they weren't using the helicopters because they got a tip that I'd dumped the bodies at that location.

Posted by: yUhjC ()
Date: June 26, 2014 12:13PM

Panic attack---not Wrote:
> Real World Example Wrote:
> -----
> > So here's just one real world example of what
> > people are concerned about...
> >
> > Seattle woman sees drone peeping into her
> > apartment window
> >
>
> >
>
> > cmp=latestnews
> >
> > Seattle Police are investigating a report of a
> > drone peeping into a woman’s apartment
> window.
> >
> > Police were called to the downtown Seattle
> > apartment complex on Sunday morning after she
> > spied an unmanned aerial vehicle hovering
> outside
> > the building. The woman said she was concerned
> the
> > drone was looking into her apartment.
> >
> > After calling police, an employee of her
> apartment
> > building says he went outside and saw two men
> > piloting the drone. They packed up their gear,
> > which included a video camera, and drove off
> > before police arrived. Authorities say they are
> > checking for surveillance video that may help
> > identify the men.
> >
> > Drones and what role they should play in
> society
> > have been a hot item in Seattle for quite some
> > time. Last year, former Seattle Mayor Mike
> McGinn
> > ordered the Seattle Police Department to
> abandon
> > its plan to use drones after an uproar from
> > citizens and privacy advocates.
>
> I think I heard a story on the news last night
> which was a follow up story. The people flying
> this drone were a realtor or property manage
> taking pictures of the property or something like
> this. They were not spying on the woman or anybody
> else in the building.
>
> Stupid people

How is she stupid? She looked outside the window and saw a drone. Why were they allowed to be filming anyway? Last time I heard that filming outside one's home, even rented, required verbal or written permission to film while that person was in the residence?

Posted by: Panic attack---not ()
Date: June 26, 2014 10:02PM

yUhjC Wrote:
> Panic attack---not Wrote:
> -----
> > Real World Example Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > So here's just one real world example of what
> > > people are concerned about...
> > >
> > > Seattle woman sees drone peeping into her
> > > apartment window
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > >
> >
>
> >
> > > cmp=latestnews
> > >
> > > Seattle Police are investigating a report of
> a
> > > drone peeping into a woman’s apartment
> > window.
> > >
> > > Police were called to the downtown Seattle
> > > apartment complex on Sunday morning after she
> > > spied an unmanned aerial vehicle hovering
> > outside
> > > the building. The woman said she was
> concerned
> > the
> > > drone was looking into her apartment.
> > >
> > > After calling police, an employee of her
> > apartment
> > > building says he went outside and saw two men
> > > piloting the drone. They packed up their
> gear,
> > > which included a video camera, and drove off
> > > before police arrived. Authorities say they
> are
> > > checking for surveillance video that may help
> > > identify the men.
> > >
> > > Drones and what role they should play in
> > society
> > > have been a hot item in Seattle for quite
> some
> > > time. Last year, former Seattle Mayor Mike
> > McGinn
> > > ordered the Seattle Police Department to
> > abandon
> > > its plan to use drones after an uproar from
> > > citizens and privacy advocates.
> >
> > I think I heard a story on the news last night
> > which was a follow up story. The people flying
> > this drone were a realtor or property manage
> > taking pictures of the property or something
> like
> > this. They were not spying on the woman or
> anybody
> > else in the building.
> >
> > Stupid people
>
> How is she stupid? She looked outside the window
> and saw a drone. Why were they allowed to be
> filming anyway? Last time I heard that filming
> outside one's home, even rented, required verbal
> or written permission to film while that person
> was in the residence?

She is stupid because she just assumed they were filming her when she looked out the window. They weren't.

This was an apartment complex. The inside of the apartment is hers, on the outside the property owner can do what they want.

Also, I can stand on the sidewalk and film or take pictures of your house all day and night long. I do not need your permission of any kind as long as I stay on the public side walk.

Posted by: Xrayz ()
Date: December 31, 2021 08:49PM

I guess they got the drones approved. They were using one during the annual July 4th fireworks at fairfax high school.
https://twitter.com/FairfaxCityPD/status/1412045279981932545to

Posted by: ridndwv ()
Date: January 01, 2022 04:29PM

if it s happening in the uk, one can generally assume it s happening somewhere in the us.. .

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/cars/1543268/spy-in-the-sky-Camera-trial-drivers-using-phone-uk-1543268

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.