HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Skydiving in Fairfax County
Posted by: S G ()
Date: April 15, 2014 09:49PM

I really want to skydive before I die. I was diagnosed with a tumor and have about 6 months before I die. Dont want Chemo or operation. I want to skydive and cut the paracute cord and fall 3000 feet. Is the closest Winchester? Anyone been out there? Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Skydiving in Fairfax County
Posted by: Easy out ()
Date: April 15, 2014 10:46PM

Sorry about you're cancer bro! Cutting the rope on the chute is almost impossible skydiving around instructors. You want peace and no more pain and bullshit. Find a tall hotel and go the roof and jump head first. Make sure nobody is in danger below. This will be instant death and you will be free from pain and suffering.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: April 15, 2014 10:55PM

Why don't you get a wingsuit and fly into the Flight Restriction Zone around DC. Even if you don't fly into an obstacle, the 20mm rounds from the scrambled F16s will kill you.
Attachments:
wingsuit.jpg

Posted by: TwHMu ()
Date: April 16, 2014 10:59PM

S G Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I really want to skydive before I die. I was
> diagnosed with a tumor and have about 6 months
> before I die. Dont want Chemo or operation. I want
> to skydive and cut the paracute cord and fall 3000
> feet. Is the closest Winchester? Anyone been out
> there? Thanks.

If you're serious (and I sincerely hope you're not), you should take your leave in a way that does the least harm to other people. Pulling that stunt at a skydive center will probably get the business shut down and could make the owners and employees liable to a civil suit. Why would you want to do that to them? The same applies to blowing your brains out at home where your family or neighbors will find your body, or taking pills in a hotel room where some hapless maid, Or are you looking for a way to make it look like an accident?

If you are sure of your doctors' diagnosis (and sometimes they do make mistakes), live as fully as you can in the time left to you. Go skydiving and land safely as many times as you like. Visit some places (or places) that you'e always dreamed about. Catch up on books and movies you've missed. Get your affairs in order (you have a will, right?). Get right with your family. Tell your doctors you don't want extraordinary treatment, and when the time comes move to hospice care. Die peacefully in your own bed.

If you insist on the do-it-yourself plan, a best-selling book, "Final Exit," (and probably other books too) has detailed instructions about painless and effective methods of suicide.
http://www.amazon.com/Final-Exit-Practicalities-Self-Deliverance-Assisted/dp/0385336535/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1397703254&sr=8-1&keywords=final+exit

Compassion & Choices is a national organization that assists with end-of-life issues.
https://www.compassionandchoices.org/

I hope you'll stick around. Life's too short already. Why make it shorter? Good luck.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.